Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So, somewere along the line using cheats will break the game ? If so than why game has cheat option ? I dont understand something here ... ?
Yes im using cheats so far, just for some minor stats boosts and few items tho... havent got any problems yet.
If you abuse the cheat option, then it's possible, yes. With how you are doing it, it sounds like it should be fine. The thing with cheats is that the game wasn't designed to work with cheats. So if you circumvent requirements too much or too egregiously, you could end up circumventing something that was necessary in order to trigger an event. Cheats are always used at your discretion and without support. There is no guarantee you won't break your game by using them.

thought that might happen can you try this one for me it hangs every time would love to get your feedback
Perfect. I note that if I wait for her to go to sleep, the bug does not occur. It seems to only be while she is in bed, but not asleep. Anyway, good enough, passing it on to bug reports. Thanks for that. (y)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Chyos

the changelog said that the rabbit hutch for emily is fixed.. but why i still have 0 rabbit in it after putting one there? and when i take it out, it became -1, -2, -3 .. it is just me or its not fixed?

Can u confirm this? Asked days ago, but no one seems to have answer
The rabbit traps do work. The Dev has inserted a small dose of reality here. Not every trap will gather rabbits and rats everyday when checked. But if you make a bunch, and set them out, then check them (some are destroyed) you will be able to gather same. The live bait, I use to feed my stray cat that just so happens to like sitting outside my house. The trapped rabbits so far are not used by emily, who I thought might grab one as the meat runs out if your afield doing other quests that take you away from Emily. I am on the guessed fifth iteration of this game and still enjoy same. There are minor errors that one sees as relationships are developed yet old subroutines still play out in intimate reactions. I have not been presenting these to our benefactor, as fresh content is more important than the suspended disbelief miniscule errors to date. In general traps may be laid out in all non metro areas except the SW mines (goblin-dwarf-drow area).

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
If you abuse the cheat option, then it's possible, yes. With how you are doing it, it sounds like it should be fine. The thing with cheats is that the game wasn't designed to work with cheats. So if you circumvent requirements too much or too egregiously, you could end up circumventing something that was necessary in order to trigger an event. Cheats are always used at your discretion and without support. There is no guarantee you won't break your game by using them.

Perfect. I note that if I wait for her to go to sleep, the bug does not occur. It seems to only be while she is in bed, but not asleep. Anyway, good enough, passing it on to bug reports. Thanks for that. (y)
I appreciate the offer of the cheats as I have replayed the game in about five iterations over the time. And grinding everything completely and delaying the new content is a "drag" and boring. So you can play with some states, using the probability of desired vs marginal returns outcomes rule (advanced math). If your playing with character stats, love vs corruption routes. Look at the targeted persons particularly and their importance in events. If you try to take them too far too early in their parts in the story it cracks that and sometimes just reverts the numbers back lower (if your lucky). Save prior to important alterations in cheat menu, and if it crashed go back, if you decide you like the hard work more get to laboring!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I'm trying to do the quest Charming Liandra and i've checked all the boxes for the quest aside from finding a fitting dress for Lyvia. I followed the walkthrough and got the two dresses. I gave one to Liandra, but it won't let me give the white dress to Lyvia. Everytime i talk to her at the camp it still asks for the horsehair that I already gave her and talking to the horse doesn't give me another one. Am I forgetting something? I tried going back to the mansion and click the drawers again to see if I just had the wrong dress, but that did not seem to be the case.
mine was a black dress from the mayor aka baron's wife's chifforobe.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I must be mentally challenged cause I find it difficult to figure out what to do most of the time.
The most difficult action this last game run was finding the hidden cave nne region in mountains, in the past you could await a lighting change and it was slightly more west than this revelation in cave.I spent two and a half game days searching painstakingly to find the cave with Illandra.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
I can't give another carrot to Vereena, it doesn't matter what I do
its a bug if you don't have cabbages if your inventory it wont let you give her another carrot

idk how to report it so if anyone sees this let the dev know or who ever checks for bugs

Last edited:

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Guys how do I make dave try to kiss frisha on non ntr route. I changed the wine to non alcoholic. Also tried hide and listen back to back 2 days before the dinner date. But Dave always keeps bragging about random thingsand not even trying to do anything to her. I skipped thoma's quest of selling my cum by not telling him about gwen.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Guys how do I make dave try to kiss frisha on non ntr route. I changed the wine to non alcoholic. Also tried hide and listen back to back 2 days before the dinner date. But Dave always keeps bragging about random thingsand not even trying to do anything to her. I skipped thoma's quest of selling my cum by not telling him about gwen.
You have to do thomas quest if you want to advance on the frisha path

aeria

May 27, 2017
NEED HELP: im stuck in church quest. didn't know that demon is lvl 20... so now have a trouble because im only lvl 14, mira is 2nd day in sanctum. SO question: is there time limit she stand inside caves without ntr so i can prepare to battle by lvl-up?

spiffs

May 20, 2019
NEED HELP: im stuck in church quest. didn't know that demon is lvl 20... so now have a trouble because im only lvl 14, mira is 2nd day in sanctum. SO question: is there time limit she stand inside caves without ntr so i can prepare to battle by lvl-up?
no

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
is it worth upgrading armor talent so chain mail can be used for Lyvia tia and mc
who would benefit most from it?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes