zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Prety much evey single girl that has 10/20+ Af or 10/20+ corruption says she wants/ dont mind/ having a kid. Even Tia mother wants to make present for Tia when you interact with her while she is gathering herbs in forest areas.
I just hope it will be amazing rework on models/ animations while prego. belly etc you know :)
The only character that I want to have kids with, is Sabrina; she wants to have children and get married without having corruption points.
I could make a file only about her route, definetly my favorite.
(And with this post I reached the devil's number, so it's perfectly fitting)

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Rick is not making cart because Katie is now pregnant. Does this mean I cannot build cart now in this version?

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Rick is not making cart because Katie is now pregnant. Does this mean I cannot build cart now in this version?
Chyos wrote in Patreon:
"I've made a lot of changes to Kate's daily routine and had to make some adjustments so that you don't progress her story while she is pregnant (the part where you build the wagon or in case you have her father's friends around)...
...So should you impregnate her now you won't be able to play her other content until the 0.4.4.0 update!"

Reactions: Bom969

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
If you corrupt Penny while her husband is resting, just after getting back home, does it affect any decisions/routes? I know some characters like Imawyn are affected if you try corrupting them too soon, forcing the character on a corrupt/non-love route. I just didn't know if Penny had a similar effect. I know that there was something like that for her update months ago, I just didn't know if that was still in effect... I am aware of the kissing/anal scene difference but little else.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Anyone else feel like sometimes MC's lines regarding Kate don't really match the route you're on? Some of the current dialogue is a bit off for her love route, like how MC treats her as a side piece when romancing Claire. While I can understand it as a method of seducing Claire, there's also a discrepancy for MCs behavior considering MC acknowledges his relationship with Mira (and Frisha in certain, and what I assume are newer, dialogue lines) as real when talking about it with Emily. Maybe I'm just missing something?

Aug 20, 2021
Anyone else feel like sometimes MC's lines regarding Kate don't really match the route you're on? Some of the current dialogue is a bit off for her love route, like how MC treats her as a side piece when romancing Claire. While I can understand it as a method of seducing Claire, there's also a discrepancy for MCs behavior considering MC acknowledges his relationship with Mira (and Frisha in certain, and what I assume are newer, dialogue lines) as real when talking about it with Emily. Maybe I'm just missing something?
Well i have the same feel. Tia is fucking at orc at camp, than returns back to tribe. In few hours she fucks some random tribe hunter. I choose ( Go on, i have other things to do ) as chat option. Its like MC knows she is ok with others using her, but when you try something with Tia mother is all ( OH no what are you doing ?! )
I think some chat text needs to be adjusted based on overall corruption you have/others have to line up with whats going on around MC. Well lets just hope it gets fixed somehow or adjusted for immersive porpuse :)

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Can't seem to advance with Bianca. I've met Gavina and done the 1st training for stealth but afterwards she keeps telling me she's busy. I was already at thieving 5, maybe that messed with the quest since the walkthrough explains you're supposed to increase and train progressively?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well i have the same feel. Tia is fucking at orc at camp, than returns back to tribe. In few hours she fucks some random tribe hunter. I choose ( Go on, i have other things to do ) as chat option. Its like MC knows she is ok with others using her, but when you try something with Tia mother is all ( OH no what are you doing ?! )
I think some chat text needs to be adjusted based on overall corruption you have/others have to line up with what's going on around MC. Well lets just hope it gets fixed somehow or adjusted for immersive purpose :)
Can you imagine how much extra work that will be for the Dev to cater to every nuance of the love or corruption routes with specific dialogue? I am happy with their efforts to date, as this being one of the best and long well maintained with new content interesting stories available on F95zone.to... Now if I had my "druthers" (contraction of I would rather) he focused on actually getting out of town and going to Kirk (MC background story of actual unknown dad and mom's names, he is likely at least related to the royal line. The Claire and Kate story of the symbol their dad had carved for them. And Tia's dad ORC to the north fight. Maybe a venture spying on the fight at the front between the two princes.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes