notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
So, think i may have messed up my character. If i take over the bandits without rescuing emily to get her up to 11 affection, can i progress her path? cant seem to raise affection anymore.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So i guess Verena max atm is 21/5 ?
You can check the walkthrough. For most characters, it tells you what the maximum stats are for affection and corruption. Just look them up in the table of contents and the maximums show next to their names when you click on the link.

is it worth upgrading armor talent so chain mail can be used for Lyvia tia and mc
who would benefit most from it?
Tia and Lyvia should both be able to use that armor anyway because of their character classes, so no need to upgrade their armor talents to use chain mail. MC is the only one you need to upgrade armor talent for to wear chain mail. It's your call whether to do it or not. Personally, I like to use Tia as a tank, with higher health, and using the Taunt skill to draw the focus of enemies. If you do it that way, then MC doesn't need heavier armor as much. But again, it's your call how you want to play them.

So, think i may have messed up my character. If i take over the bandits without rescuing emily to get her up to 11 affection, can i progress her path? cant seem to raise affection anymore.
Good question, I don't happen to know offhand. Could try the walkthrough in the OP, or maybe someone else knows.

Aug 20, 2021
OK so its kinda wierd, idk meby dev.team will introduce this in future update or something, but with Kate being prego. yet still walks around tavern doing ''her job'' tho you cant play her mini game. And im not talking about clothes.
Also when Ophilia is at the INN, when you sit down and order Kate walks up to you and takes your order, but in side pic she has normal belly ?
Im kinda confused here a bit. Game has this level of corrpution (im at 1030) You can do this and that,Kate has dp and than threesome with me before bed. Tia gets fucked by orcs and she loves it,etc. But when there is pregnant girl introduced this level of interaction is lost/no-used or not introduced yet( if im wrong and sorry, like meby next update will show us more )
I hope this system will be explored more.Cuz most girls talk about kids at this point, so i imagine all pic/cgs have to be redone i guess. So far so good ( with Kate, just lil bit sad she cant continue to work :D )
I mean its a fantasy world were mc lives in ( dark times, lets say and people work how they can to survive right ? (If thats the theme behind this games level of corruption for example )
I like that you always have two roads when choosing, either go good or bad :)
Hope dev.team can amaze us with some future plans about this topic and direction, just dont lose hope and follow your path.

Last edited:
Reactions: dick bullcock

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
You can check the walkthrough. For most characters, it tells you what the maximum stats are for affection and corruption. Just look them up in the table of contents and the maximums show next to their names when you click on the link.
I think the walkthrough needs to be updated. A lot of the numbers, for example, Frisha has her limit at 22 in the walkthrough, yet you can obviously increase her stats past that. Also... in the walkthrough, it says Max A&C = 22. I'm trying to figure out if that means a total combination of 22 or each affection or corruption can be individually increased to 22?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
OK so its kinda wierd, idk meby dev.team will introduce this in future update or something, but with Kate being prego. yet still walks around tavern doing ''her job'' tho you cant play her mini game. And im not talking about clothes.
Also when Ophilia is at the INN, when you sit down and order Kate walks up to you and takes your order, but in side pic she has normal belly ?
Im kinda confused here a bit. Game has this level of corrpution (im at 1030) You can do this and that,Kate has dp and than threesome with me before bed. Tia gets fucked by orcs and she loves it,etc. But when there is pregnant girl introduced this level of interaction is lost/no-used or not introduced yet( if im wrong and sorry, like meby next update will show us more )
I hope this system will be explored more.Cuz most girls talk about kids at this point, so i imagine all pic/cgs have to be redone i guess. So far so good ( with Kate, just lil bit sad she cant continue to work :D )
I mean its a fantasy world were mc lives in ( dark times, lets say and people work how they can to survive right ? (If thats the theme behind this games level of corruption for example )
I like that you always have two roads when choosing, either go good or bad :)
Hope dev.team can amaze us with some future plans about this topic and direction, just dont lose hope and follow your path.

I think you/we should realize that 0.x.x.5 versions are halfway updates - they are unpolished bugged in progress updates for Patrons. So, I've always thought I'd better avoid them and play 0.x.x.0 versions.

My humble advice to everybody is: wait for 0.4.4.0 update + updated walkthrough. Anyway, if you want to play 0.4.3.5 update don't overwrite your latest 0.4.3.0 save.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
and where can I see all the scenes and pictures from the game?
In your dreams or memory, there is no gallery and Chyos multiple times said that there won’t be.
You have just to replay them.
I'm pretty sure you can still go back on your word and kill him, just not while a girl is in the camp.
Nope, there is no choice to change your mind and killing him, if you brainwash him he won’t be killed.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I am a bit lost. As far as I remember, some weeks ago I made a chastity belt for Liandra. In last version, my MC took her virgo and she NTRed with Dave..... Where did the chastity belt went????
I am wrong or my medicines don't affect me?
Btw, this will be crazy. If all the women talked about pregnancy will be available to (I hope so), this mean a huge work of graphics! Not bad, if we are in 4.3 version now, we have time. This promises.

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
how to make kate pregnant is patch 4.3.5?
keep cum inside her until the pregnancy dialogue comes up (from here on you should be careful in choosing your answer if you want her to get pregnant, once you cum inside and have The green text "Kate pregnate" appears then you have succeeded)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I think the walkthrough needs to be updated. A lot of the numbers, for example, Frisha has her limit at 22 in the walkthrough, yet you can obviously increase her stats past that. Also... in the walkthrough, it says Max A&C = 22. I'm trying to figure out if that means a total combination of 22 or each affection or corruption can be individually increased to 22?
Both can get up to 22, when it says it like that.

Aug 20, 2021
I am a bit lost. As far as I remember, some weeks ago I made a chastity belt for Liandra. In last version, my MC took her virgo and she NTRed with Dave..... Where did the chastity belt went????
I am wrong or my medicines don't affect me?
Btw, this will be crazy. If all the women talked about pregnancy will be available to (I hope so), this mean a huge work of graphics! Not bad, if we are in 4.3 version now, we have time. This promises.
Prety much evey single girl that has 10/20+ Af or 10/20+ corruption says she wants/ dont mind/ having a kid. Even Tia mother wants to make present for Tia when you interact with her while she is gathering herbs in forest areas.
I just hope it will be amazing rework on models/ animations while prego. belly etc you know :)

Reactions: dick bullcock
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes