hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Does anyone know anything about the house in the bottom right of town? Has Chyos ever said what his plans were for it?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Does anyone know anything about the house in the bottom right of town? Has Chyos ever said what his plans were for it?
No, nothing yet.

Any plans on adding bestiality content? It's literally the only major fetish missing from the game.
No. However, if you join the Discord (patrons only, need to spend at least $1), there is a "fan-made" patch available on one of the channels, which provides dialogue and images for a scene with Arianna and the werewolf, as long as you didn't kill the werewolf. Perhaps that will scratch that itch for you.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Any plans on adding bestiality content? It's literally the only major fetish missing from the game.
Aren't orcs, half-orcs, half-elves, dwarves, half-dwarves animals?

You already have bestiality: you are screwing a demoness, a fallen goddess, a half-elf, a dwarf, a half-dwarf, an ogress, some half-orcs. Do you really need to fuck a horse? a cow? some chickens? rabbits? rats? I DON'T.

:sick::sick:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Aren't orcs, half-orcs, half-elves, dwarves, half-dwarves animals?

You already have bestiality: you are screwing a demoness, a fallen goddess, a half-elf, a dwarf, a half-dwarf, an ogress, some half-orcs. Do you really need to fuck a horse? a cow? some chickens? rabbits? rats? I DON'T.

:sick::sick:
Technically by the lore of the game humans come from Orcs and you are forgetting the most dangerous of all animals: the humans lol

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
Guys I have a technical question.

after I upgraded my game from 0.4.3.0c to 0.4.3.5, I continue to use my old save and continue to game but after I saved my game version of the save is saying " 0.4.3.0c ". is that mean I am still playing an old version of the game? or just visual error?

Aug 20, 2021
Guys I have a technical question.

after I upgraded my game from 0.4.3.0c to 0.4.3.5, I continue to use my old save and continue to game but after I saved my game version of the save is saying " 0.4.3.0c ". is that mean I am still playing an old version of the game? or just visual error?
No your playing the new version. I have same thingm its cuz you need to start new game for it to show up/register text thing i guss. Look in pic for example :)

Aug 20, 2021
But here is my Q >
So since the new update Kate can get prego right. Does it activates after i talk to her about anti-prego potion or it happens either way when you/or some else cum in her ? I wana make her a real Tavern whore ( Rick + me + Thomas + Trio + card guy + others :D ) + ( barn + Ricks 2 day visit ) = More gold yo

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
But here is my Q >
So since the new update Kate can get prego right. Does it activates after i talk to her about anti-prego potion or it happens either way when you/or some else cum in her ? I wana make her a real Tavern whore ( Rick + me + Thomas + Trio + card guy + others :D ) + ( barn + Ricks 2 day visit ) = More gold yo
Since today it's Bestiality Request Day I daresay you forgot the cat. Let the cat have fun too.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But here is my Q >
You could say... Stonks
Since today it's Bestiality Request Day I daresay you forgot the cat. Let the cat have fun too.
And cats have a spiky penis, The more you know

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The thing is I believe Chyos does want to fulfill these promises as well, hence why they want to hire a co-developer. Just don't know how much another developer could speed up the process if there are that many different routes that need to be accounted for. This is especially so considering how many characters' stories are now linked to one another, not to mention if they want to focus on other components such as updating models or game functions.
I think everyone is aware of Chyos wanting to hire additional help in order to improve and speed up the process of making his game.

As for the improvment and speed, well... It really depends on how Chyos is going to split his work with co-developer/s. The most logical way I can think of is for Chyos to keep doing most of the work, which means story writting and dialogues, as he knows his characters, and all the eventing in RPG Maker, as he knows his way around the engine, leaving only map and animations making for co-developer/s.

Also, I don't think pleople are yelling "You'll get you money when you fix every aspect of this damn game!" just yet. For now they just want for game developer to not forget about fixing minior and major mistakes and errors in the near or far future instead of just moving to next part of the game.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes