Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Done some testing and it doesn't seem like Kate can get pregnant by anyone else yet. Guess we're waiting for a new update?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Changes the dialogues of the girls during the sex scenes in a non-consensual way
Not sure, but I may have been wrong about this, and that dialogue is already in the game. I've edited the dialogue, but not actually played through to see if it requires fan patch or not, so the other poster might have been right that it's there all along in the "NTR" content. I am uncertain for now.

Reactions: zARRR

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Only thing I'd say that needs work is the time skip ....... time skip so that we can skip longer periods of time if we're stuck at a "waiting" portion of a quest (such as Penny's non-corruption route).
Mentioned this on Monday and skipping multiple days has now been added, game keeps nearing perfection

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
New player here, just picked this up the other day. Love how everyone gets their own fleshed out, detailed stories. Found 2 bugs, both soft freezes. Reading through the forums a bit, one bug is already reported:
1) Sleeping in the sister's room at Penny's house. Not sure what happened, but this started occurring after Henry came back AND after she came to me one time (in the sister's room) for comfort. Can only get it to happen while sleeping through the midnight mark in the sister's bed.
2) Initiating sex with "Gwen". At one point, after I was given free-roam of the hut, I initiated sex on the altar and passed out due to low energy. Upon waking up in the bedroom (instead of outside), "Gwen" no longer returns to her cauldron and stands directly south of the altar, not moving until night (10pm) when she goes to bed. In the morning, she walks over to the cauldron, but glitches to her new position by the altar immediately after coming to a stop. I can safely have sex with her in bed, but if I try to start something while she's by the altar, the game hits the soft freeze (candles flicker, but UI is locked and I have to close the game window then restart)

Love Tia's camp garb, are there any plans to let her run around like that while adventuring in the party or when she is around town? For that matter are there plans for a skimpy/open chested armor for Lyvia? (I would be thrilled to have a slutty combat squad)

Also, is there any way to corrupt Mira? Every time she gives me a BJ, she's able to focus through the effects. Originally thought I could overwrite it if I spent enough time DPing her while she had the artifact inserted, but 2-3 in-game weeks of attemping this daily have netted no results

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
New player here, just picked this up the other day. Love how everyone gets their own fleshed out, detailed stories. Found 2 bugs, both soft freezes. Reading through the forums a bit, one bug is already reported:
1) Sleeping in the sister's room at Penny's house. Not sure what happened, but this started occurring after Henry came back AND after she came to me one time (in the sister's room) for comfort. Can only get it to happen while sleeping through the midnight mark in the sister's bed.
2) Initiating sex with "Gwen". At one point, after I was given free-roam of the hut, I initiated sex on the altar and passed out due to low energy. Upon waking up in the bedroom (instead of outside), "Gwen" no longer returns to her cauldron and stands directly south of the altar, not moving until night (10pm) when she goes to bed. In the morning, she walks over to the cauldron, but glitches to her new position by the altar immediately after coming to a stop. I can safely have sex with her in bed, but if I try to start something while she's by the altar, the game hits the soft freeze (candles flicker, but UI is locked and I have to close the game window then restart)

Love Tia's camp garb, are there any plans to let her run around like that while adventuring in the party or when she is around town? For that matter are there plans for a skimpy/open chested armor for Lyvia? (I would be thrilled to have a slutty combat squad)

Also, is there any way to corrupt Mira? Every time she gives me a BJ, she's able to focus through the effects. Originally thought I could overwrite it if I spent enough time DPing her while she had the artifact inserted, but 2-3 in-game weeks of attemping this daily have netted no results
They aren't bugs. Why can't people understand that game lagging isn't "bugs"? your PC just needs more RAM.

Disabling autosaves at midnight might help.

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
They aren't bugs. Why can't people understand that game lagging isn't "bugs"? your PC just needs more RAM.

Disabling autosaves at midnight might help.
Update: Disabling autosaves does help with Penny. So thank you for that.

However, it does nothing for Gwen, so your lag theory doesn't float there. However, the issue can be resolved/will resolve itself by exiting/re-entering the witch's hut.
Gwen 01.jpg Gwen 02.jpg

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Trying to trigger the penny sex without corruption, and dinner with roderic and verena leading to sex with verena, any hints?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

Penny bug has been fixed already in latest update.

If another patron wants to report the Gwen bug, please go for it. I'm tired of reporting bugs for the moment.

The thing with Tia doesn't make sense, because it doesn't fit with culture of Arenfield. You may as well ask why all the women in Arenfield can't just walk around naked. Let's try to put some thought into it. Rumah is basically supposed to be like an African tribal village of a sort, the sort where it would have been okay for a woman to not wear a top. Like in the Shaka Zulu series.

Mira cannot be corrupted.

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
Penny bug has been fixed already in latest update.

If another patron wants to report the Gwen bug, please go for it. I'm tired of reporting bugs for the moment.

The thing with Tia doesn't make sense, because it doesn't fit with culture of Arenfield. You may as well ask why all the women in Arenfield can't just walk around naked. Let's try to put some thought into it. Rumah is basically supposed to be like an African tribal village of a sort, the sort where it would have been okay for a woman to not wear a top. Like in the Shaka Zulu series.

Mira cannot be corrupted.
Cool
I completely understand that sentiment
Ah well, it was worth an ask
Understood

And thank you

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
and what kind of material do I lack to improve my armor? and where can I get these materials?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
and what kind of material do I lack to improve my armor? and where can I get these materials?
Not 100% on this, maybe someone else can jump in or you can check the first couple pages from the walkthrough. But I think you will need to learn sewing from Frisha first so you can do crafting at the bench in Marcus's hut, and then also learning some basic smelting/smithing from John, so that you can make copper or iron plates to add to the armor. But maybe the plates can be added at John's smithy without crafting at Marcus's hut. Honestly, I don't remember well how exactly I did it.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Mentioned this on Monday and skipping multiple days has now been added, game keeps nearing perfection
May I suggest you not get stuck on one NPC interaction at a time. What I did/or do is work with one, knock off some tasks, skip to another, stay at another place interact with them, then come back loaded for bear with inventory items and new skills to rush faster through the drudgery. Ie with Penny, drug the lazy bastards water bottle in the parents room that for who knows what reason we never are allowed to sleep over in, and the largest room has to be a shrine room? Ok, get the seeds during a meal, sew the crops, water them, then go somewhere else come back in a few days grind some wheat, give her some veggies if you don't need the ingredients. Sleep over then move on to another task, Inn, Woodcutter, step mom... Spend one day a week corrupting the mayor / barons households because they are greedy twits.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes