PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
One of the few games where there is (ntr optional)! And this is very cool! Play, enjoy the game, imagine yourself as a kind of hero, develop and achieve new tendencies! And you can always pofat on ntr, load and continue to play. This is freedom of choice xD
P.S. The game is quite interesting and addictive. 9 out of 10.
In general I am not a fan of NTR every, however making it optional, it can be useful, what I learned during one of the game run throughs, these women are insatiable sexual appetites you either give it to them or suffer. So measure out the cost vs benefit (analysis) and let one play some then pull them back again...

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Since today it's Bestiality Request Day I daresay you forgot the cat. Let the cat have fun too.
I have some definite ideas about the cat, how is it that it sets up at the MC's house? I figure its a familiar and sent to spy and or aid the MC, Isha may want to know why the MC is delinquent so often in his duties. It could be a were creature too. Both a familiar but one with the ability to change size and species. Could be a demon, that is less desirable however.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Penny bug has been fixed already in latest update.

If another patron wants to report the Gwen bug, please go for it. I'm tired of reporting bugs for the moment.

The thing with Tia doesn't make sense, because it doesn't fit with culture of Arenfield. You may as well ask why all the women in Arenfield can't just walk around naked. Let's try to put some thought into it. Rumah is basically supposed to be like an African tribal village of a sort, the sort where it would have been okay for a woman to not wear a top. Like in the Shaka Zulu series.

Mira cannot be corrupted.
On the corruption of Mira, I think it has to do with the so called religious dildo given to her by the preacher. If she has that inside no corruption its neutralized. And if you don't assist her with it, the options do not include the bj.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I'm not really familiar with how this game is updated. Does somebody usually drop the latest version from the highest tier or do we wait for 0.4.4.0 to drop into Wayfarer/Public links?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm not really familiar with how this game is updated. Does somebody usually drop the latest version from the highest tier or do we wait for 0.4.4.0 to drop into Wayfarer/Public links?
It’s both, if no one shares it, we wait, but usually they share

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
On the corruption of Mira, I think it has to do with the so called religious dildo given to her by the preacher. If she has that inside no corruption its neutralized. And if you don't assist her with it, the options do not include the bj.
Definitely not. She doesn't need it for that :sneaky:. Just remember that she "received" Uldar & her bride's powers before coming down the crypt (scene in the church with Father Naughty, Aidalin and MC - a light descended upon her).

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Update: Disabling autosaves does help with Penny. So thank you for that.

However, it does nothing for Gwen, so your lag theory doesn't float there. However, the issue can be resolved/will resolve itself by exiting/re-entering the witch's hut.
View attachment 1473223 View attachment 1473224
ur right its not just a question of more ram. 1 ur ram could be full of cached pages 2 rpgmaker is not a very good game engine lag can vary from update to update i get this myself but nothing to worry about

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone have updated walkthrough for current version 0.4.3.5 ?
walkthroughs for halfway 0.x.x.5 versions DO NOT exist. The Author updates them when he releases full updates (0.x.x.0) only.

We talked about this 100 hundred times at least.

aeria

May 27, 2017
walkthroughs for halfway 0.x.x.5 versions DO NOT exist. The Author updates them when he releases full updates (0.x.x.0) only.

for those who are in the tank, I suppose it is worth writing about this separately in the walkthrought description

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to get to a family dinner with the carpenter's family (roderick) at what time should this episode happen? And how to kill a werewolf in the quest to free Ariana from house arrest?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
how to get to a family dinner with the carpenter's family (roderick) at what time should this episode happen? And how to kill a werewolf in the quest to free Ariana from house arrest?
Family dinner is in the evenings, about 6pm I think. Killing the werewolf requires getting silver dagger or arrows to nullify its protection, and then going in and killing it in the area under the abandoned church in the forest. Of course, you have to advance Arianna's questline far enough to do the family dinner and the killing of the werewolf.

Also, these items are covered in the official walkthrough, which is available in the OP of this thread. Take a look at the part on Arianna's quest by scrolling down to the third page of the walkthrough and clicking the link to her content that is given in the table of contents.

AquaScorpio

Jan 7, 2021

I am sorry I forgot that this was half version. Did the developer mention anything about what is there in this part and how to activate bonus scene ? Because he usually tells something about what content is released in this update.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I am sorry I forgot that this was half version. Did the developer mention anything about what is there in this part and how to activate bonus scene ? Because he usually tells something about what content is released in this update.
bonus scenes are included in the 2nd update

AquaScorpio

Jan 7, 2021
bonus scenes are included in the 2nd update
I meant previous month bonus update.

Every month after the full update is released. Developer works on bonus update and releases it very late because of time constraint. But its included in the first half update of next month.

That is why, I asked whether developer mentioned about any bonus update of previous month in this first half update.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
and what kind of material do I lack to improve my armor? and where can I get these materials?
You can make leather armour in your house it comes with one or two slots for "plates" (Usually get one, if your lucky you get two)
Smelt Copper or Iron plates in the smithy, you'll need eight.
Now open your inventory (Maybe at your house, I can't remember) and you get a chance to upgrade your armour

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes