ubb90078

May 28, 2019
could someone give me an ntr kate pregnancy save file i can't get it to trigger been at it for literal hours please include the save and your config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave or else it won't work for me would really apreciate it if someone helped out

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
if you upload the config and global file then we will be able to use your save those files are in the save folder

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Which love interests will have more NTR content in the future?
Depends on the Patreon votes. That being said, I imagine every LI will have at least one NTR opportunity in the future. The next update will span for 2 months. It's supposed to cover the main Orc village and Raaisha. I would expect there to definitely be a few scenes with Raaisha in the next updates and maybe the other members of Ruma village

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which love interests will have more NTR content in the future?
For now Kate has the most ntr interaction in game.
But your question is kinda vague, normally every update has a ntr scene, there is no way of telling which character for now will have the most ntr scenes

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
dude seriously i just can't get the pregnancy to trigger anyone who does have a ntr save that has triggered it i would greatly appreciate it

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
dude seriously i just can't get the pregnancy to trigger anyone who does have a ntr save that has triggered it i would greatly appreciate it
when i got to her room even when i have come inside at least once nothing happen no conversation about contraception what am i doing wrong

morago

Aug 6, 2020
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.3.5] [Chyos] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.67 GB
Compressed Win Size: 693 MB MEGA

Thank kenshin3it for reporting the error of unable to see the village.
Here the quickfix for it: 3.7 MB MEGA
The full compressed version also been fix already.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The file does not exist anymore. Please upload it again.

Ausy

May 28, 2017
I'm not sure if you guys are still having this problem but the issue you're running into is the dress is meant for Lyvia not the Elf. Make sure Lyvia is following you when you leave Arenfield so she will be at the camp and there you can give her the dress and start the party!
Ty

Reactions: BJenkins
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes