Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
Please help me i'm playing this game on joiplay , when i open mission , mission not showing , just black screen and unreadable , please help me if anyone know about this issue i owe you :(

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
More Rumah & Tia content? isn't it more than enough?

Honestly, why do you want "unbalance" the game and make it go south?

You know what? people should stop telling the Author what he'd better put into his storylines.

We've seen plenty of games here totally ruined because the Authors listened to their Patrons instead of keeping hold of their ideas of what the game's about.
Translation: I want the author to stop updating stuff I do not like and update stuff I do like/want to see, because I know what is best for the game, big-brain that I am, and he should listen to me rather than the people actually paying him.

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
Kirlic has 4 quest seeds pointing at it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all that, plus what will likely be a whole new collection of city women to be added to the harem, I expect Kirlic to be a massive 6+ month update

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Kirlic has 4 quest seeds pointing at it:
With all that, plus what will likely be a whole new collection of city women to be added to the harem, I expect Kirlic to be a massive 6+ month update
Nah, it would be two months, maybe three month tops. Planting seeds doesn't mean actually extending those quest lines. This is part of the point of his decision to decouple the Kirlic update from Kate's next story update.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Please help me i'm playing this game on joiplay , when i open mission , mission not showing , just black screen and unreadable , please help me if anyone know about this issue i owe you :(
The dev doesn't have anything to do with it, so the only technical support you could receive is from someone else who uses joiplay. Maybe someone will pop in to offer some advice. Or you could try searching the thread to see if a black screen issue happened to someone else and got a solution.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I love the skyrim assets that chyos added it's a shame that skyrim don't have romance mechanics but if this is still being worked on with updates maybe add marridge mechanics to this game for the mc and the one the mc romances?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nah, it would be two months, maybe three month tops. Planting seeds doesn't mean actually extending those quest lines. This is part of the point of his decision to decouple the Kirlic update from Kate's next story update.
Yep.

Let's add that the Monastery is NOT in Kirlic.

Let's have a look at the map MC bought from Lucius:

Let's have a look at the map in your tent in the camp, now:

The map is showing us what's in the game right now.

Part of the traderoute, the inn, the mill in the farms and Stonecold estate are still missing. I guess Chyos is going to add the mill and Stonecold estate in the next Penny update, and the route + the inn when MC goes to Kirlic / the Monastery: there's a fork in the road right after the inn: SE to Kirlic, NE to the Monastery.
Anyway, there's a building (a fortress? a castle?) near the inn Chyos hasn't mentioned yet (not sure).

Reactions: sonolfal and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yep.

Let's add that the Monastery is NOT in Kirlic.

Let's have a look at the map MC bought from Lucius:

Let's have a look at the map in your tent in the camp, now:

The map is showing us what's in the game right now.

Part of the traderoute, the inn, the mill in the farms and Stonecold estate are still missing. I guess Chyos is going to add the mill and Stonecold estate in the next Penny update, and the route + the inn when MC goes to Kirlic / the Monastery: there's a fork in the road right after the inn: SE to Kirlic, NE to the Monastery.
Anyway, there's a building (a fortress? a castle?) near the inn Chyos hasn't mentioned yet (not sure).
Offtopic, but I wonder if one day we will go on the island, probably we will start from that harbor.
That fortress could either be an outpost of Parakis or a ruin, those big yellow things inside look like tents?
The more I look this map, the more I notice new details, like the Stonehenge near the inn, a cemetery and... is that a pagoda? Or a structure from the east near Parakis?
Maybe Anya knows something

Reactions: JuanM4

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
You have to talk to her when she is outside the house to continue her quest
Doesn't seem to work, tried before the mine and after taling to her in the house and outside (on the fallen tree) and she says she's busy or the MC says he could invite her in his home (when she's outside) but then says she must have too much on her mind. And when I talk to Gavina (after finishing the mine) she says I'm already with Bianca even though nothing has happened with her... Either I need to advance another quest like Mira (haven't progressed to the point where she becomes a nun yet I was holding back on that quest intentionally) or I broke some sequence in the quest code and I'm fucked.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes