acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Offtopic, but I wonder if one day we will go on the island, probably we will start from that harbor.
That fortress could either be an outpost of Parakis or a ruin, those big yellow things inside look like tents?
The more I look this map, the more I notice new details, like the Stonehenge near the inn, a cemetery and... is that a pagoda? Or a structure from the east near Parakis?
Maybe Anya knows something
Maybe off-topic with the current topic, yet surely on topic with the game. Anyway... my ideas(?).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grey Dragon's pagoda - If you zoom in you can see it's a japanise style castle.
Dwarven Fortress Ruins - The ruins in the upper part of Darkwood are probably of Dwarven orgins, being a fortified gatehouse of thier moutainside stronghold. Because who would, in the right mind, build a fortress in the moutain side overlooking thick woods of darkwood? From the strategic point of view it just doesn't make sense to build such a great structure so far from the routes and settlements.
Some weird rocks - Stonehenge. A teleport to our world!
Dontcare island - A island of rather strategic importance to both sides of war if you ask me. Having the island means controling the waters between frontline and Vale of Karantis and being great base of operations for a naval assault. Lord Shortquaad (or was it Farquaad?) could just keep some of his forces at Spitroast bridge to keep the other lord from advancing, and just send a naval assault on the harbour to cut off the supplies, attack enemy rear or do both, or swim further up the waters, land near abandoned monastery, turn it into a war camp and launch a assault on Kirlic or even Parakis.
Tight Moutain Pass Castle - A castle of rather strategic importance. It's overlooking and protecting the one of two main, and only two, routes to Darkwood valley. Controling it, means controling anything from Parakis and Kirlic to frontlines or from frontline and Arenfield to the other side.
Red Cross - A great location to build a second castle, because of great location. Just as Tight Moutain Pass Castle, just from the othe side. Having both in MC's grasp means controling the Darkwood and forcing Lord Farquaad to take alternative (blue lines) route to the frontline.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe off-topic with the current topic, yet surely on topic with the game. Anyway... my ideas(?).
Grey Dragon's pagoda - If you zoom in you can see it's a japanise style castle.
Dwarven Fortress Ruins - The ruins in the upper part of Darkwood are probably of Dwarven orgins, being a fortified gatehouse of thier moutainside stronghold. Because who would, in the right mind, build a fortress in the moutain side overlooking thick woods of darkwood? From the strategic point of view it just doesn't make sense to build such a great structure so far from the routes and settlements.
Some weird rocks - Stonehenge. A teleport to our world!
Dontcare island - A island of rather strategic importance to both sides of war if you ask me. Having the island means controling the waters between frontline and Vale of Karantis and being great base of operations for a naval assault. Lord Shortquaad (or was it Farquaad?) could just keep some of his forces at Spitroast bridge to keep the other lord from advancing, and just send a naval assault on the harbour to cut off the supplies, attack enemy rear or do both, or swim further up the waters, land near abandoned monastery, turn it into a war camp and launch a assault on Kirlic or even Parakis.
Tight Moutain Pass Castle - A castle of rather strategic importance. It's overlooking and protecting the one of two main, and only two, routes to Darkwood valley. Controling it, means controling anything from Parakis and Kirlic to frontlines or from frontline and Arenfield to the other side.
Red Cross - A great location to build a second castle, because of great location. Just as Tight Moutain Pass Castle, just from the othe side. Having both in MC's grasp means controling the Darkwood and forcing Lord Farquaad to take alternative (blue lines) route to the frontline.
Ah Acowasto I love how you gave the names pf the locations.
For the Grey Dragon’s Pagoda, sure it’s Japanese style, but the real question is: “Why it is there?” It’s a an ambassador castle?
An fortress of a foreign reign? Which I doubt it, because it’s in enemy territory or Lord Farquaad has a samurai alliance up his sleeve, nevertheless I think Anya will tell us something.
The dwarves ruin, I have no idea, maybe those are the buildings of centuries ago or they are really active fortresses.
The Dontcare island can be a strategical point (despite the name), but foe now ai can’t see a reason that the MC should go there, maybe to seek an alliance with the people from the islands against Shortquaad or the MC will go on an holyday just to bang some bikini chicks and mermaids, dunno.
The strategical X could come handy and the abandoned monastery looks more of a cemetery, Zombie and vampire girls Peasant quest style?
For now it’s all speculation but it make me excited to see more

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ah Acowasto I love how you gave the names pf the locations.
For the Grey Dragon’s Pagoda, sure it’s Japanese style, but the real question is: “Why it is there?” It’s a an ambassador castle?
An fortress of a foreign reign? Which I doubt it, because it’s in enemy territory or Lord Farquaad has a samurai alliance up his sleeve, nevertheless I think Anya will tell us something.
The dwarves ruin, I have no idea, maybe those are the buildings of centuries ago or they are really active fortresses.
The Dontcare island can be a strategical point (despite the name), but foe now ai can’t see a reason that the MC should go there, maybe to seek an alliance with the people from the islands against Shortquaad or the MC will go on an holyday just to bang some bikini chicks and mermaids, dunno.
The strategical X could come handy and the abandoned monastery looks more of a cemetery, Zombie and vampire girls Peasant quest style?
For now it’s all speculation but it make me excited to see more
Well, yes, as for Grey Dragon's pagoda, surely raising a well fortified castle of foreign country inside other country wouldn't go unnoticed for too long, especially so close to city, so it surely was with the blessing of Lord Farquaad. I think it was but a old, neglected castle given as embassy to said country and was later rebuild it in thier own style. Thus it's well fortifed from outside dangers, like bandits and starving peasant's, and serve as home for ambassador and his court and, maybe, a headquaters for alliance troops or mercenary of said country willing to fight for Farquaad if paid well enough and are, currently, en route.

As for ruins of dwarven fortress, I can't really think of a good reason, even if it was centuries ago, to build such a fortification so far away and right in the moutain side other than being a well fortified gatehouse to underground settlement. I mean, dwarves are very fond of thier underground strongholds. And, as we know, we had to enter it by the mine. I can't say for sure, because we're only speculating here, but I think the ruins of dwarven fortress is the main entrance, and we used second entrace in the mine instead, because it was closer and safer to use it than run across darkwood.

Dontcare island? Well... I think it's self-suficient to the point they really could don't care about the war if wanted to. The only reason I can think of MC going there is to either stop a alliance with one of Lords or to help islanders fight off the invasion of one of lords and then forge alliance with them, because it's way more profitable for him to bleed out both lords and finish them off later than one of them winning the war. Of course only available after taking control of darkwood valley.

The X is surely strategic location to build a castle. Not only it will be harder to siege it, but with so close to the stone and village it would be a lot cheaper and faster to build it and repair. Also, with the help of magic, as magic is only limited by imagination, I would say it will be a fortress enclosing from one side of the moutain to the other.

As for the cementary. Well, I looked at it in graphic editor and it looks more like a monastery to me. But a cementary would be part of it, so it really doesn't matter. Althrough I would like for it not not have content like a Pregnancy Quest style, or at least not the pregnancy part.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, yes, as for Grey Dragon's pagoda, surely raising a well fortified castle of foreign country inside other country wouldn't go unnoticed for too long, especially so close to city, so it surely was with the blessing of Lord Farquaad. I think it was but a old, neglected castle given as embassy to said country and was later rebuild it in thier own style. Thus it's well fortifed from outside dangers, like bandits and starving peasant's, and serve as home for ambassador and his court and, maybe, a headquaters for alliance troops or mercenary of said country willing to fight for Farquaad if paid well enough and are, currently, en route.

As for ruins of dwarven fortress, I can't really think of a good reason, even if it was centuries ago, to build such a fortification so far away and right in the moutain side other than being a well fortified gatehouse to underground settlement. I mean, dwarves are very fond of thier underground strongholds. And, as we know, we had to enter it by the mine. I can't say for sure, because we're only speculating here, but I think the ruins of dwarven fortress is the main entrance, and we used second entrace in the mine instead, because it was closer and safer to use it than run across darkwood.

Dontcare island? Well... I think it's self-suficient to the point they really could don't care about the war if wanted to. The only reason I can think of MC going there is to either stop a alliance with one of Lords or to help islanders fight off the invasion of one of lords and then forge alliance with them, because it's way more profitable for him to bleed out both lords and finish them off later than one of them winning the war. Of course only available after taking control of darkwood valley.

The X is surely strategic location to build a castle. Not only it will be harder to siege it, but with so close to the stone and village it would be a lot cheaper and faster to build it and repair. Also, with the help of magic, as magic is only limited by imagination, I would say it will be a fortress enclosing from one side of the moutain to the other.

As for the cementary. Well, I looked at it in graphic editor and it looks more like a monastery to me. But a cementary would be part of it, so it really doesn't matter. Althrough I would like for it not not have content like a Pregnancy Quest style, or at least not the pregnancy part.
Yeah it would be a shame if it followed Pregnancy Peasant's quest style.
I do wonder how it will go with both Quaads, is the MC going to kill both of them or make an alliance with one?
Probably there will be choices, as i always expect from Chyos.
For the Dwarven fortress maybe they built during the war against the orcs and they were allies of the humans, but it's speculation.
For now we don't have much information about an ancient society so it's fair to say it's either dwarves or humans.
Chyos with this map basically showed us what's going to be in game and I doubt he will put something else in the map, for the next updates everyting will be related to the orc's village and Kirlic's road (Therefore the Inn, Coldstone's farms et cetera).
There is another island below the Dontcare island, is it a continent?
Dunno, I am 100% sure it will be either endgame stuff or it's just decoration.
Last thing I want to point out is the Big ass lake north Varron, it gives me the idea that there will be something there; The monster of Lochness? The lady of the Lake? A fishing minigame? A red Gyrados?
The more I look at it, the more I want to write about it, but it would be just wild speculations.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You have to a little elaborate on that, mate, like writting us if you modifed in any way your game files, edited save files, which version of the game you play, where you downloaded it and, at best, provide your save files and/or your version of the game.
But my guess, by using so little informations you gave, it's a corrupted graphic file of Arenfield map. Redownloading the game should fix the problem.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This place is too quiet. Just want to say that the new threesome scene with Mira and Emily is fantastic. I couldn't be happier with it. (y) Time for you suckers to sign on to Patreon :LOL:

Also I'm a bit drunk, don't mind me :LOL:
I am so envious, when I‘ll have the money I’ll reach yaaa.
Also Drunk Sensei is Party sensei, the alcohol shall bring together once more the ASWS community!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
This place is too quiet. Just want to say that the new threesome scene with Mira and Emily is fantastic. I couldn't be happier with it. (y) Time for you suckers to sign on to Patreon :LOL:

Also I'm a bit drunk, don't mind me :LOL:
Then you should work towards pushing Isha's (Gwen's) storyline, coz you're inevitably going to meet "Athia" .. probably cuckold Uldar (who in revenge will castrate you or something) but before that the threesome with Athia and Isha should be something to behold considering they're both goddesses; and who knows, the MC might take Uldar's place and become the God of Orgies or Harems, then adds Alaira to the mix ....

BTW I have some strong coffee if you need some ;)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Then you should work towards pushing Isha's (Gwen's) storyline, coz you're inevitably going to meet "Athia" .. probably cuckold Uldar (who in revenge will castrate you or something) but before that the threesome with Athia and Isha should be something to behold considering they're both goddesses; and who knows, the MC might take Uldar's place and become the God of Orgies or Harems, then adds Alaira to the mix ....

BTW I have some strong coffee if you need some ;)
The appearance of the sister goddess won't result in a threesome, at least not anytime soon. Her introduction will lead to a choice for the MC to support either Isha or Athia. We'll finally get to see the struggle with sin stop being so one-sided, lol.

Also, I'd just like to say that you have excellent taste in signatures ;)

Reactions: zARRR and Teezee

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The appearance of the sister goddess won't result in a threesome, at least not anytime soon. Her introduction will lead to a choice for the MC to support either Isha or Athia. We'll finally get to see the struggle with sin stop being so one-sided, lol.
I mean they already hate each other like hell, I am imagining a threesome only if you side with Isha, she wants to humiliate her sister in any way, but for now I am team Athia, ain’t giving that bitch the satisfaction
Maybe as plot armor Uldar is interested too in NTR so he shall not smite us :ROFLMAO:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So first of I gotta ask if there is anyway to increase or decrease the MC's corruption outside of the single choices littered through out the game and recruiting mercs. Been playing around with the game and now done most of it only to find out that I need alignment 65 to do Natasha I also can't do anal with Kate cause I have 54 alignment o.o

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Maybe as plot armor Uldar is interested too in NTR so he shall not smite us :ROFLMAO:
Problem is I hate, detest and abhor NTR, in my playthrough I share none of the ladies(well with the exception of Yasmine that is, but that's not NTR per se, that's cuckolding the Mayor), heck I even pushed Verena to 'leave her husband'.

I actually kept Kate's corruption at 1, Julia isn't corrupted :oops: yup no quickies for me (in my main save file, I do have others for experimentation and to know what's going on though)

So if Uldar tells the MC ... Share Athia and Isha or lose your 'ahem ahem' ... in the game I'll probably go for 2nd option :unsure:, but am sure Chyos will put in at least two other options (take his place or just give them up and remain a mortal or something like that )

Anyway, that's still far away, my estimates would put that scenario somewhere in 2040 to 2050 (ok fine I am exaggerating a bit, but you get my drift)

Personally I just want to go to Kirlic before the end of the year :eek:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Uldar is a god. And gods are... gods doing as they want, as thier moral codes are way different from ours and, in most cases, pretty egoistic to the point of absurd. If Isha manage, with the help of MC, to bring down Athia, then Uldar might just don't care enough to bother with his no longer godly girl and few little humans when all he wants is for all little humans to worship him.

And yes, I know, Uldar is supposed to be "good", but I just don't believe a "good god" can exist and if he's "good", then there must be ulterior motive behind all this "good" act.

As for the Isha/Athia threesome... Well, I don't think Athia will be the one willingly joining it. But Isha probably will just of pure hate for Athia and pure joy of humiliating her.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes