c14693

Mar 28, 2018
completed "fate of rumah" by killing gorak. noticed nyra just keeps saying the same thing she says after sex with her despite not doing the deed that day. bugged?

edit: seems like a bug if you do the deed with nyra then leave the village and spend a night somewhere else. fixed it by spending a night in rumah.

Gun_Grave

Mar 4, 2018
I can't do point 2 of Maui's walkthrough, she does't appear during the hunt, but the sound of the battle plays, even after killing the orcs, and MC say's "I have to deal with the current situation".

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I can't do point 2 of Maui's walkthrough, she does't appear during the hunt, but the sound of the battle plays, even after killing the orcs, and MC say's "I have to deal with the current situation".
Keep walking around the area, she's probably stuck behind a tree

Reactions: Gun_Grave

Gun_Grave

Mar 4, 2018
Keep walking around the area, she's probably stuck behind a tree
No, I do not think so. Maybe she doesn't appear at all, even if I kill two orcs. A bug, I guess. When you are killed, she appears in the place by a red circle in the picture. She may be stuck in the woods, but a symbol! does not appear if I pass by.
pos3.PNG pos1.PNG

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
No, I do not think so. Maybe she doesn't appear at all, even if I kill two orcs. A bug, I guess. When you are killed, she appears in the place by a red circle in the picture. She may be stuck in the woods, but a symbol! does not appear if I pass by.
View attachment 1488946 View attachment 1488947
She should appear at the same time the other two orcs do, not after they've been killed. No code has been changed for this map since the previous version, and it is confirmed she shows up in the previous version. I don't know what is going on with your copy of the game. Did you apply a mod, or use the in-game cheatbook?

Also, Gun Grave is a great anime, love the reference.

Reactions: Gun_Grave and zARRR

Gun_Grave

Mar 4, 2018
I don't know what is going on with your copy of the game. Did you apply a mod, or use the in-game cheatbook?
Also, Gun Grave is a great anime, love the reference.
Thank you very much for your feedback. The problem was in the version of the game (I play the ru version), perhaps the script does not work in it.
The solution is pretty simple. I downloaded the version from the site, copied my saves to the save folder, triggered the script, defeated the orc woman, saved and copied into ru version.
Yes, I use cheats for fast movement. Tediously to pass from one side of the map to the other at normal speed.

To my shame, when I saw Anime for the first time, I thought it was a reimagining of the Godfather. ^_^'

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thank you very much for your feedback. The problem was in the version of the game (I play the ru version), perhaps the script does not work in it.
The solution is pretty simple. I downloaded the version from the site, copied my saves to the save folder, triggered the script, defeated the orc woman, saved and copied into ru version.
Yes, I use cheats for fast movement. Tediously to pass from one side of the map to the other at normal speed.

To my shame, when I saw Anime for the first time, I thought it was a reimagining of the Godfather. ^_^'
Well, glad you got it worked out.

Ah yeah, it does have that kind of vibe. I actually appreciated the non-science fiction part of it the most. But obviously it all comes back at the end with them, which was very cool.

Reactions: Gun_Grave

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I know that usually that usually there is quite a delay until the new version is released here ( which I consider fair, and am not complaining about) but has there been any news when it will be uploaded here?

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I know that usually that usually there is quite a delay until the new version is released here ( which I consider fair, and am not complaining about) but has there been any news when it will be uploaded here?
1st link is probably gonna be from those shady sites to say the least. They work (tried in older versions) as long as you know what you are clicking into.

I'd suggest waiting like atleast a a couple days to a solid week from now, that way you'll have both the main update and the compressed version (hopefully) here.

As always, consider supporting the original creator if you like his content (and you dont have garbage exchange rates to USD like with my country currency :HideThePain:)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sure. In 3 weeks: the Author Himself will release a polished, public version + official updated walkthrough of 0.4.4.0 at the end of the month, when he releases 0.4.5.0 for Patrons.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm pretty excited to see how the game goes over the next year. Kinda wonder if we'll make it to Kirlic by then. Ophilia, Gwen, and Anya seem like they'll get in first, and Kirlic isn't even on the poll yet. But I'm hoping to get those three in first anyway. After that, I don't really care what order it all happens in. I'd be perfectly happy with Kirlic coming after those.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wish more orc content...
More Rumah & Tia content? isn't it more than enough?

Honestly, why do you want "unbalance" the game and make it go south?

You know what? people should stop telling the Author what he'd better put into his storylines.

We've seen plenty of games here totally ruined because the Authors listened to their Patrons instead of keeping hold of their ideas of what the game's about.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The update being worked on now, for the next couple months, is focused on orc content. Congratulations, your wish is about to come true.
Yep. I just wanna say that it's not healthy for the game advance a storyline too much and leave other storylines behind.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm pretty excited to see how the game goes over the next year. Kinda wonder if we'll make it to Kirlic by then. Ophilia, Gwen, and Anya seem like they'll get in first, and Kirlic isn't even on the poll yet. But I'm hoping to get those three in first anyway. After that, I don't really care what order it all happens in. I'd be perfectly happy with Kirlic coming after those.
Next year is going to be great, we will finally unlock Anya and have more Sabrina content, did Chyos ever said how he is going to make Kirlic in game?
As a big city withor as a bigger village with more npcs?
Now I am really looking forward for those updates!

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Next year is going to be great, we will finally unlock Anya and have more Sabrina content, did Chyos ever said how he is going to make Kirlic in game?
As a big city withor as a bigger village with more npcs?
Now I am really looking forward for those updates!
I'm not really sure how Kirlic will go. There's been a lot of speculation, and I think he has said something. Honestly, I think that he has some idea but not even Chyos really knows until he does it. We do know that it was gonna be part of Kate's next update, but he changed his mind and decided it will need to be an update of it's own. But the option for it hasn't been added yet to the poll.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes