Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I meant previous month bonus update.

Every month after the full update is released. Developer works on bonus update and releases it very late because of time constraint. But its included in the first half update of next month.

That is why, I asked whether developer mentioned about any bonus update of previous month in this first half update.
A scene with Penny in your bedroom at her house.

Again, we talked about it since this halfway update has been leaked here (for a couple of weeks).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A wholeheartedly message to the newbies here in this thread and elsewhere, too:

guys/gurls, this is a forum: you are supposed to read other people's posts before posting yours.

Are you looking for infos/clues/help about the game? that search bar in the upper right corner will help you. I can tell you it's pretty damn useful. :cool:

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Got the same issue. Is this a bug? Chyos
I'm not sure if you guys are still having this problem but the issue you're running into is the dress is meant for Lyvia not the Elf. Make sure Lyvia is following you when you leave Arenfield so she will be at the camp and there you can give her the dress and start the party!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ausy

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
followed the walkthrough for emily's story line and said wanted a relationship with her. then went through walkthrough for mira but after the church quest, emily is keeping the relationship a secret. is it just me or is this bugged?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
followed the walkthrough for emily's story line and said wanted a relationship with her. then went through walkthrough for mira but after the church quest, emily is keeping the relationship a secret. is it just me or is this bugged?
Did you build a second floor for Emily? As I remembered, it's necessary that you complete "Emily's independence" before "Mira's initiation" if you want a 3some among Emily, Frisha and Mira in the future update.
But maybe my information is outdated. All you need to do is completing "Emily's independence" and you'll be just fine. :unsure:

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Loving art style and sandbox. does dev has roadmap of what can we expect in future updates?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
In his patreon there are polls of what routes in the game.
Patrons can choose which route he should do first
thnx for info. one more question I accidently deleted game and now after redownloading cannot find my old save files... do you know where exactly they are stored? or they are lost for good

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
thnx for info. one more question I accidently deleted game and now after redownloading cannot find my old save files... do you know where exactly they are stored? or they are lost for good
Saves are in WWW, but saves old saves till 4.0.0 don’t work because Chyos repaired some bugs, it should be good now

Reactions: Antera

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You'll have to backup your saves before deleting the game, otherwise they are lost for good (you may find them in your recycle bin if you are lucky and the deletion was recent). Like zARRR said, they are located in the game folder www/save/.

Reactions: Antera
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes