acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone please give a hint on what may cause / how to prevent, game crashes? Currently I'm running the game on a decent spec, win 10, laptop (i7, 2.6 Ghz processor 32 GB RAM). Game version is 0.4.3.5.
I had these kind of crashes before but I blamed the save compatibility. I started a new game but situation didn't change. Thank you.
Well, you have to be more specific than "game crashes". It would be nice if you could write if it is a common scheme, like for example, game is crashing quite often when you enter the village and if it is a crash straight to desktop or the game crashes with a message first. A console log would be of great help, yet it's, sadly, impossible to call upon console.

As Pervy Sensei wrote, you my want to try out performance mode, although I don't think it will be much of a help, as your specs are more than enough to run it pretty smoothly. Still, no harm done in checking it, as it may help.

Also, it would be nice if you could check with mode of rendering ASS (A Struggle with Sin) is using. Simply turn on the game, load a save file and press F2. You should see Frametrate and under it a rendering mode. (Might be hard to see as it's quite small font and may blend in with the sky) RPG Maker MV is using two methods, WebGL (GPU) if your graphic card can handle it and Canavas (CPU) if your processor can handle it. With your specs, mainly I7 and 32 RAM, i assume you have quite powerful GPU, so it should use WebGL.

If it's using Canavas, your I7 2,6GHz (probably with boosting to 3.9G-4,1GHz) may not handle your system, background programs and ASS at the same time and just crash the game. If it is that, you may have outdated GPU drives, as WebGL is based on OpenGL (to be more precise, any with and above OpenGL ES 2.0) library.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Gentlemen, thank you very much for your interest in helping me.
Now with the symptoms I'm having :
- game freezes in random locations and at apparently random intervals (at least I didn't notice a pattern so far) ie becomes unresponsive to any command. The game had never crashed to the desktop though and no error messages were available.
- I noticed that after winning a battle the exp counter is very slow sometimes taking more than 30 second to finish counting the points that the character had gained in that battle.
As advised, I pressed F2 during gameplay: the FPS varies between 230 - 246 WebGL mode
The Video Card is NVIDIA RTX 2060 and the driver version is 457.2

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Gentlemen, thank you very much for your interest in helping me.
Now with the symptoms I'm having :
- game freezes in random locations and at apparently random intervals (at least I didn't notice a pattern so far) ie becomes unresponsive to any command. The game had never crashed to the desktop though and no error messages were available.
- I noticed that after winning a battle the exp counter is very slow sometimes taking more than 30 second to finish counting the points that the character had gained in that battle.
As advised, I pressed F2 during gameplay: the FPS varies between 230 - 246 WebGL mode
The Video Card is NVIDIA RTX 2060 and the driver version is 457.2
WebGL is working, so it's safe to say GPU is not causing problems.
On the side note though, 457.2 drivers are "pretty old" as they are from 2020 and the latest version of drivers for notebooks RTX 2060 is version 496.49 and 496.79 for standard PC, so if you want to play most recent games you may want to update them.

As for the symptoms, your game is not crashing, but freezing, yes?
Well, as far as I remember RMMV (Rpg Maker MV) is using only one CPU's core and doing everything single-threading.
Well... I7 of 9th or 10th generation (as I assume is in your notebook) really shouldn't have problems with all the events in ASS game even with one core, but it still may be too much for CPU (Even boosted) to handle everything (including OS, and multiple background programs) fast enough. Especially on bigger maps with huge amount of events like Arenfield or Rumah. And if you, somehow, put ASS game on HDD drive instead of SSD drive, then it will take longer to perform such tasks and thus you may notice the delay as freezing.

I don't know which notebook you have, but I would advise you to move ASS game folder to any SSD drive (I assume you have your OS on SSD, so moving game folder to desktop would sufice if you don't have the game there already) and then turn off any unnecessary program (skype, teamspeak, steam, origin, chrome/firefox,) to relief your CPU of any "hardwork" and then try to play the game to check if these freezes occur in Arenfield and Rumah during gameplay and/or during waiting.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Mira cannot be corrupted, so I think she's using magic during sex without even thinking about it, because I won't believe she's doing it be the sheer force of will. Maybe she had a theory about magic in the church, but didn't have a opportunity to use more spells or really have to wait for "god's blessing" to use them. Either way it would be a wasted oportunity to not make her a healer. Same goes for Bianca, a perfect textbook rogue... and even with her own hood! :D

I do think Mira can convince monastery abbot to let Tia, Lyvia and MC stay in the monastery as long as they will pay or work for thier stay there or (ugh...) NTR content with her. Dunno why you mentioned Penny though. Maybe you thought about Liandra, future baron of Kirlic? I don't think with her status it will be a problem.

As for aligment, yes.. it's pretty easy to gain much corruption, bo no way to get rid of it and, as you wrote, it's kinda pointless to decrease corruption as there is no reward for it.
Yes we need Bianca as a companion!
She has a cute love route and she is an interesting character, it would be a shame letting her rot as a normal npc.
I mentioned Penny posts ago, explaining how her corrupted version is totally different from her normal self. (This example could have been also made with Natasha).
Yeah the ntr price with the monks, it's a thing that Chyos will never miss the opportunity to put in; for me ntr is best as a menace, fighting against your rival/bastard, the thrill is always nice.
Btw I am wondering if the monastery will be like Rumah (Or the future Orc village), with minor female characters.
We can have a slutty nun, an innocent naive nun, a milf nun...
If the monastery is male only, I will be kinda disappointed.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Yes we need Bianca as a companion!
She has a cute love route and she is an interesting character, it would be a shame letting her rot as a normal npc.
I mentioned Penny posts ago, explaining how her corrupted version is totally different from her normal self. (This example could have been also made with Natasha).
Yeah the ntr price with the monks, it's a thing that Chyos will never miss the opportunity to put in; for me ntr is best as a menace, fighting against your rival/bastard, the thrill is always nice.
Btw I am wondering if the monastery will be like Rumah (Or the future Orc village), with minor female characters.
We can have a slutty nun, an innocent naive nun, a milf nun...
If the monastery is male only, I will be kinda disappointed.
You wrote "Then for Mira, we don’t know if Tia and Lycia are going to follow us into the monastery or if Penny will just become a companion during the trip to the Monastery". So I assumed when you wrote Penny you meant Lianda, as I see no reason for Penny to traven to monastery, while Lianda could on her way to Kirlic. But I may missed something though, as, sadly, I have pretty loose memory.

As or monastery, I think it will be with both males and nuns. Males to have (ugh...) NTR content, and nuns to have normal sexual content. Also nuns have to pray to strength the seal, so I think it's pretty understandable to assume they will be there.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You wrote "Then for Mira, we don’t know if Tia and Lycia are going to follow us into the monastery or if Penny will just become a companion during the trip to the Monastery". So I assumed when you wrote Penny you meant Lianda, as I see no reason for Penny to traven to monastery, while Lianda could on her way to Kirlic. But I may missed something though, as, sadly, I have pretty loose memory.

As or monastery, I think it will be with both males and nuns. Males to have (ugh...) NTR content, and nuns to have normal sexual content. Also nuns have to pray to strength the seal, so I think it's pretty understandable to assume they will be there.
Oh sorry it seems I misplaced Mira's name with Penny, my bad

Reactions: acowasto

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
WebGL is working, so it's safe to say GPU is not causing problems.
On the side note though, 457.2 drivers are "pretty old" as they are from 2020 and the latest version of drivers for notebooks RTX 2060 is version 496.49 and 496.79 for standard PC, so if you want to play most recent games you may want to update them.

As for the symptoms, your game is not crashing, but freezing, yes?
Well, as far as I remember RMMV (Rpg Maker MV) is using only one CPU's core and doing everything single-threading.
Well... I7 of 9th or 10th generation (as I assume is in your notebook) really shouldn't have problems with all the events in ASS game even with one core, but it still may be too much for CPU (Even boosted) to handle everything (including OS, and multiple background programs) fast enough. Especially on bigger maps with huge amount of events like Arenfield or Rumah. And if you, somehow, put ASS game on HDD drive instead of SSD drive, then it will take longer to perform such tasks and thus you may notice the delay as freezing.

I don't know which notebook you have, but I would advise you to move ASS game folder to any SSD drive (I assume you have your OS on SSD, so moving game folder to desktop would sufice if you don't have the game there already) and then turn off any unnecessary program (skype, teamspeak, steam, origin, chrome/firefox,) to relief your CPU of any "hardwork" and then try to play the game to check if these freezes occur in Arenfield and Rumah during gameplay and/or during waiting.
All right, I shall do exactly that and will return (hopefully not :)) with the result.
Once again thank you very much for all your goodwill and time you spent on me. Much appreciated!

DeleteThisShit

Oct 26, 2021
Hey people

After having played about 50+ hours of the game, I can confidently say that this game is a GEM. Rarely have I ever been so immersed in a game's universe - the music, the attention to detail...it truly feels like it's own universe. Can't believe I almost quit at the intro, since this is a truly wonderful game with some incredibly hot scenes, favorite one being becoming an ''outsider'' chieftain and then fucking half orc women, then cucking all the other villagers by fucking their babes and even the previous chieftain's wife who's son you killed... god damn - now THAT's kinky.

Great game is all I can say.

I will create an attachment PDF file as well that will go into detail on how to min-max the shit out of the RPG elements of this game and ''cheese'' it so to speak - would anyone be interested in that? I've killed level 20 boss mobs in this game with only Tia by my side at like level 8 lmao - shit's nuts yo.

Strаnger

Jan 28, 2018
Hello. I wanna see rpgmvp file (picture folder). The previous version of the game worked just fine (i used petschko
decrypter site). I cannot see any picture anymore pls help (the decrypter is working but I cannot open a file). T_T
The image cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Hey people

After having played about 50+ hours of the game, I can confidently say that this game is a GEM. Rarely have I ever been so immersed in a game's universe - the music, the attention to detail...it truly feels like it's own universe. Can't believe I almost quit at the intro, since this is a truly wonderful game with some incredibly hot scenes, favorite one being becoming an ''outsider'' chieftain and then fucking half orc women, then cucking all the other villagers by fucking their babes and even the previous chieftain's wife who's son you killed... god damn - now THAT's kinky.

Great game is all I can say.

I will create an attachment PDF file as well that will go into detail on how to min-max the shit out of the RPG elements of this game and ''cheese'' it so to speak - would anyone be interested in that? I've killed level 20 boss mobs in this game with only Tia by my side at like level 8 lmao - shit's nuts yo.
Well, I think Chyos would be happy to know another person like his game and would be happy even more if you could support his product on his patreon.

If you want to create a PDF guide how min-max the game nobody is going to stop you. Although I have to say we already have a walkthrough provided by the game developer, which (not to shit on people but...) some players have problems following and which is pretty big, at least in my opinion, hand pointing people in the right direction.

Hello. I wanna see rpgmvp file (picture folder). The previous version of the game worked just fine (i used petschko
decrypter site). I cannot see any picture anymore pls help (the decrypter is working but I cannot open a file). T_T
The image cannot be displayed because it contains errors.
So, if I understood your, uhm... comment, you want to decrypt images from the game in order to see them?
I think in the OP was a CG RIPped from the game. Also, if you're decrypting files over internet they might get corrupted durring uploads and downloads, thus the message of containing errors. You just have to upload, decrypt and download those files once again either on the site you did or using different decrypter.

Reactions: Papercut and zARRR

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
i super recommend playing the game first before check the CG rip only.
THERE IS ALOT OF CONTENT ON THIS GAME ALREADY, the cg rip in my case is for check the missing scenes i have skiped /NTR scenes without ''NTRING ME'' :ROFLMAO:
CG RIP V 0.3.5.0a
enjoy
Can you make a rip for 0.4.4? I tried with but all I get are some image file I cannot open.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
hmmm looks like the update will be interesting but, can we get a workupload or some other highspeed DL site link?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You can watch Lucius during the day, but if you do it after closing hours. He'll (somehow) notice you & kick you out.

Its like he has eyes at the back of his head lol.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes