Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Chyos you are the best! Keep doing what you are doing. I was wondering about one thing though. Does anyone know how does he get around Patreon rules? I mean this game has some pretty dark stuff. I thought Patreon forces creators to make games with vanilla content.
Like what?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So where can I buy wine in the beginning. In the drunken fox they say the have nothing until the next shipment. But I need wine to bribe the guardsman, so I can get the stealth skill
That sounds weird. Your debt to Thomas is already paid? Then you should be able to buy wine from him, unless you already bought it all...though I didn't think that was still a thing. I guess you could see what the walkthrough says, but I don't recall any issue with getting wine from Thomas after paying off the debt.
Chyos Will the pregnancy system allow for impregnation by other people on NTR path's or is all entirely MC only ?
It does allow for pregnancy from others besides the MC.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
How do i need to go during the NTR route on Kate so that She gets kidnapped by those guys she gets gangbanged ? i never was able to do that to check out those scenes

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
There is a compressed version, and an android version???
How do i need to go during the NTR route on Kate so that She gets kidnapped by those guys she gets gangbanged ? i never was able to do that to check out those scenes
Kate getting kidnapped has nothing to do with ntr....and she never gets gangbanged.
Tell her to wear the dress at work..And try to get information from them...that's the ntr route.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
  • A new bonus scene for Penny (5 animations)
  • Reworked 3 of Kate's older animations (This was on my todo list for a long time now)
  • Kate can now get pregnant. This comes with some choices for the MC, you can prevent it of course if you're not into that kind of content and it's completely optional. (7 animations for Kate when she is pregnant)
  • Claire: Reworked her dialogue images, added a new scene with her when she's sitting at the fireplace in the morning (2 animations)
Hmmm... Guys mayby i somothing do not undestend but!
Were is new fap-fap content, a?
We already see Penny and Kate new content from prev update, yes?
Sooo, all we get now, it only.... 2 new animation for Clayre?

And it all between 0.4.3.5 and 0.4.4.0???? Are you realy serious? 0_0

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Kate getting kidnapped has nothing to do with ntr....and she never gets gangbanged.
Tell her to wear the dress at work..And try to get information from them...that's the ntr route.
thats what i meant lol
then who is being kidnapped by those guys ? when i fiddled a little with the saves i saw a quest that involves saving someone from a kidnapping. Its not the family with the orphanage at the upper floor.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It does allow for pregnancy from others besides the MC.

From what I've tested on kate it doesn't, I only see the system notification when the MC has sex with her.

If you have managed it please elaborate on the steps you took.

netoraseisgreat

Sep 27, 2017
From what I've tested on kate it doesn't, I only see the system notification when the MC has sex with her.

If you have managed it please elaborate on the steps you took.
It does.
Talk to Kate at night.
Choose "Talk about contraception" > "I will take care of ..." > "I should ask them ..."
Then Kate could be impregnated by others.

In my save Thomas did the job few days later, during their midnight scene at 12am,
and there will be notification "Kate got fertilized" as well.

There will be a new animation for the midnight scene with Thomas and Kate when her belly has grown,
but the morning one between Rick and Kate seems terminated after her pregnancy tho.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i need a save with the beginning part finished i lost my save around version 3.8-9

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So felt like writing my thoughts on the game and a bit about the girls.

First of between being sinful or not there really isn't much to say at this point since there just isn't anything to gain (far as I know) from not being sinful while being sinful will open up new content and even an extra girl at this point of the game though I am guessing that evetually going for a "nice guy" playthrough will eventually have it's own reward in some way.

Gameplay and combat is mostly alright though if you lvl enough combat becomes trivial for most enemies since you will just auto defeat them. The only grime I have is how the skill checks works since at the moment you simply invest into a skill and it gives you +1 per skill point in the skill check to the 2d10 roll that decides if you succeed or not and let's just say my RNG hasn't really been great at times since even if you invest into a skill unless you cheat your probably looking at, at most a 30-50% chance to succeed the skill check since you have to invest into multiple skills and again my RNG is seemingly terrible at times.

When it comes to the girls which is the main content of the game there is for most of them a "love" route or a "corruption" route, though for now some of them don't really have much of a different route unless I've missed stuff here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all at the moment I am still a bit unsure if you upon starting the love route is locked to the love route or upon entering the love route you can go onto the corruption route by corrupting them. Since a lot of the content is tied to having them corrupted a least at the moment your incentivized to eventually corrupt everyone wether you picked went for the love or corruption route. Also in most cases the NTR content is optional so even with NTR enabled if you want to avoid NTR you shouldn't be afraid of going for the corruption route except in some cases since this will lead to NTR wether you like it or not.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes