Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I can't pay my debt to Thomas. He thanks me but the money doesn't change so I can't sleep at the inn.
And when asking to rent a room he says that the whole floor is on construction
Have you seen the scene in the inn when Thomas and Claire talk about how Claire need help? Have you help her in the kitchen and succeed (by yourself or using "relax" option)?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have found the window but it's not near the building but now I've encountered another glitch/bug one the one mission where you have to get jewel's help she trains the mc but as soon as the training attack the screen blacks out in the middle of training and I can't seem to continue I am guessing there are too many issues that is not fixed so how is this game playable?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
As Yazda said, it happens in October. This can be October in the game, or October on your device's date and time system. Either will allow it to trigger. I believe you need to head to the swamp north of Gwen's cottage.

If you just need the beginning part finished, each published version of the game comes with a save file included, which has the beginning completed with some basic quests done already.

You're right about the love and corruption routes, there does seem to be more motivation to go for corruption, at least for now.

For talent checks, a number of things to point out:
1. Hunting, after reaching 3, auto-hunts rabbits (if they haven't been spooked); same for deer when hunting reaches 5. Getting additional meat and fur after killing them is also automatically successful, iirc.
2. Some skills help with stats besides the talent checks. Strength, for example, helps with chopping and mining, but also makes the character harder hitting in combat. So there's more to it with talents.
3. Talent checks don't always have the same number to deal with. For example, with Lockpicking, the difficulty of the lock varies, depending on what it locks. The easier locks are very easily picked if talent points are added to Lockpicking. Hard locks continue to be hard to some degree.
4. The game isn't meant to just become easy by applying a couple talent points here and there to make all your talent checks happen like an easy breeze. You have to make hard choices about where to spend your points, and that's part of what makes the game interesting. If you don't like it, you could always cheat using the in-game cheatbook. But for those of us who enjoy playing a challenging game, we like it how it is, thank you very much. Have fun cheating if that's what makes you happy.

December will continue the orc village.

Shortened. I forget by how much, but it's not that long, maybe a month or two.
It wasn't as much of a complain of the games challenge and more of a statement that RNG is annoying like I believe I had 6 points into thieving and had go beat a 13 DC door at one point and it litterely took me 5-10 mins to beat it cause I kept getting low rolls I also believe I had to recharge my EN cause I failed so much. To me at least thats not as much it being a challenge as RNG in general being annoying. I do know that for hunting it eventually became automatic but I don't think I ever had that happen for me with locked doors

appleof1

Nov 14, 2021
I can't pay my debt to Thomas. He thanks me but the money doesn't change so I can't sleep at the inn.
And when asking to rent a room he says that the whole floor is on construction
i gets the same issue, check the quest list, seems i can't find stay at inn quest..I'll try to talk to kate's mom to see if it triggers the quest

Reactions: Furnox

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Hi Pervy...The walkthrough on the OP is out of date,
"Noname, posted a current one.
I'm not complaining just giving you a heads up. :giggle:

Post # 9,907,
Yeah, but for the purpose of knowing how to deal with Kate's "uncles", it's not necessary to check the latest walkthrough.

Thanks! Is there any other new NTR with Kate though beside the Grant, Rick, Thomas and the "haressing" of the soldies ? Kinda would like to see more 3some or more for any of those characters in NTR form
Not that I know of, besides the pregnancy related stuff just added for the guys she already can fuck.

Also, lol, yet more NTR for Kate? Your appetite for Kate NTR is insatiable!

I have found the window but it's not near the building but now I've encountered another glitch/bug one the one mission where you have to get jewel's help she trains the mc but as soon as the training attack the screen blacks out in the middle of training and I can't seem to continue I am guessing there are too many issues that is not fixed so how is this game playable?
1637485864613.png
.....sorry, what? Are you sure you're in the right thread? Who is Jewel?

It wasn't as much of a complain of the games challenge and more of a statement that RNG is annoying like I believe I had 6 points into thieving and had go beat a 13 DC door at one point and it litterely took me 5-10 mins to beat it cause I kept getting low rolls I also believe I had to recharge my EN cause I failed so much. To me at least thats not as much it being a challenge as RNG in general being annoying. I do know that for hunting it eventually became automatic but I don't think I ever had that happen for me with locked doors
Okay, fair enough. That does sound like some terrible rolling. But yes, sometimes you just have to give up for the day and come back the next day to try again. That is part of the game. I don't doubt that particular experience was annoying, but it is what it is.

Also, the lockpicking does not become automatic. That's specifically just for the Hunting talent.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
With regards to the new update, is Kate just stuck being pregnant or does she give birth? There's a "child" counter that I noticed back in I believe 4.3.5, so was wondering if that had been implemented yet or if it's coming in a future update.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Pervy Sensei you are such a reliable fellow, I would not be surprised if you are the mod of Chyos’ server, I am looking forward to become a patron soon
The Discord doesn't have a mod, though we discussed it. I maybe could do it, but I don't really want to feel pressure to check into the server every day. The community is pretty good at regulating itself, so it's not much of an issue.

With regards to the new update, is Kate just stuck being pregnant or does she give birth? There's a "child" counter that I noticed back in I believe 4.3.5, so was wondering if that had been implemented yet or if it's coming in a future update.
With 0.4.4.0, she can now give birth.

Reactions: Zeph3r and zARRR

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Have you seen the scene in the inn when Thomas and Claire talk about how Claire need help? Have you help her in the kitchen and succeed (by yourself or using "relax" option)?
No I haven't see that scene. At what time of the day does it happen ?

And I can't help her in the kitchen because I can't enter in it as the MC says that he shouldn't disturb kate's mom.

Reactions: Furnox

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No I haven't see that scene. At what time of the day does it happen ?

And I can't help her in the kitchen because I can't enter in it as the MC says that he shouldn't disturb kate's mom.
It happens right in the morning or before the afternoon

Reactions: Fapmigo

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I think I finished most of the content for this game - one question perhaps.

- Can the 'Infiltrate the Cult' quest progress beyond the point where you make a copy of the innkeeper's key and go in the hidden/locked parts of his cellar? The quest still suggests you can work with Claire to find out more but I've peeled a small town's worth of potatoes and nothing ever seems to happen. The quest doesn't have the standard "no more content this version" though. Havent found anything in the walkthrough.

Also a comment on game balance;

I don't know why the 10K XP mercs give so much XP. When you first meet them they are tough but they soon become autokill'd and afterwards you gain wayyyy too much xp just going around every 5 days or so, I might have played a bit much but I got to level 62 :p It kinda ruins any value to grinding other sources of XP prior to their arrival too. It might be worth rebalancing a bit.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes