zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So the update of December will also be about the orc’a village right?
Then January update is the one of the next poll.
Who was winning? Ophelia or Gwen?

Reactions: Trapitalism101

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
about Kate can now get pregnant you need to back up save because she will stay pregnant too long for next update and update

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
thats what i meant lol
then who is being kidnapped by those guys ? when i fiddled a little with the saves i saw a quest that involves saving someone from a kidnapping. Its not the family with the orphanage at the upper floor.
Kate does get kidnapped, but that's after having sex with them, not before. There's also Emily getting kidnapped, and there is NTR involved with that if she doesn't get saved in time.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
so anyone know what and where is the Halloween event to trigger it
As Yazda said, it happens in October. This can be October in the game, or October on your device's date and time system. Either will allow it to trigger. I believe you need to head to the swamp north of Gwen's cottage.

i need a save with the beginning part finished i lost my save around version 3.8-9
If you just need the beginning part finished, each published version of the game comes with a save file included, which has the beginning completed with some basic quests done already.

So felt like writing my thoughts on the game and a bit about the girls.

Gameplay and combat is mostly alright though if you lvl enough combat becomes trivial for most enemies since you will just auto defeat them. The only grime I have is how the skill checks works since at the moment you simply invest into a skill and it gives you +1 per skill point in the skill check to the 2d10 roll that decides if you succeed or not and let's just say my RNG hasn't really been great at times since even if you invest into a skill unless you cheat your probably looking at, at most a 30-50% chance to succeed the skill check since you have to invest into multiple skills and again my RNG is seemingly terrible at times.

When it comes to the girls which is the main content of the game there is for most of them a "love" route or a "corruption" route, though for now some of them don't really have much of a different route unless I've missed stuff here.

All in all at the moment I am still a bit unsure if you upon starting the love route is locked to the love route or upon entering the love route you can go onto the corruption route by corrupting them. Since a lot of the content is tied to having them corrupted a least at the moment your incentivized to eventually corrupt everyone wether you picked went for the love or corruption route. Also in most cases the NTR content is optional so even with NTR enabled if you want to avoid NTR you shouldn't be afraid of going for the corruption route except in some cases since this will lead to NTR wether you like it or not.
You're right about the love and corruption routes, there does seem to be more motivation to go for corruption, at least for now.

For talent checks, a number of things to point out:
1. Hunting, after reaching 3, auto-hunts rabbits (if they haven't been spooked); same for deer when hunting reaches 5. Getting additional meat and fur after killing them is also automatically successful, iirc.
2. Some skills help with stats besides the talent checks. Strength, for example, helps with chopping and mining, but also makes the character harder hitting in combat. So there's more to it with talents.
3. Talent checks don't always have the same number to deal with. For example, with Lockpicking, the difficulty of the lock varies, depending on what it locks. The easier locks are very easily picked if talent points are added to Lockpicking. Hard locks continue to be hard to some degree.
4. The game isn't meant to just become easy by applying a couple talent points here and there to make all your talent checks happen like an easy breeze. You have to make hard choices about where to spend your points, and that's part of what makes the game interesting. If you don't like it, you could always cheat using the in-game cheatbook. But for those of us who enjoy playing a challenging game, we like it how it is, thank you very much. Have fun cheating if that's what makes you happy.

So the update of December will also be about the orc’a village right?
Then January update is the one of the next poll.
Who was winning? Ophelia or Gwen?
December will continue the orc village.

how long will she stay pregnant ? Is the time shortened or is it full 9 ingame months ?
Shortened. I forget by how much, but it's not that long, maybe a month or two.

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys I would appreciate if any of you could share a save with all content done up to 4.3.5(NTR)
HDD died and since I recently replayed all the content I've now found myself not having the strength to go through it all again:ROFLMAO:
Many thanks in advance

Reactions: ryantaylor88

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Kate does get kidnapped, but that's after having sex with them, not before. There's also Emily getting kidnapped, and there is NTR involved with that if she doesn't get saved in time.
I remember Kate can get kidnapped if: she doesn't visit their room and you decide to spike their drinks or if she "only" give them blowjobs and them you choose to make her stop visiting them and follow the "spike their drinks" path. If she has a threesome with them, they tell her about the neckless and you can't fight/kill them.

This is unrelated but: last time I played, during the dialoge with Penny when you borrow the barn from her, she and the MC talk about their family and how she is still waiting for her fiance, even if the guy appeared and you already kicked him out. I think that small dialogue should have variations.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I remember Kate can get kidnapped if: she doesn't visit their room and you decide to spike their drinks or if she "only" give them blowjobs and them you choose to make her stop visiting them and follow the "spike their drinks" path. If she has a threesome with them, they tell her about the neckless and you can't fight/kill them.

This is unrelated but: last time I played, during the dialoge with Penny when you borrow the barn from her, she and the MC talk about their family and how she is still waiting for her fiance, even if the guy appeared and you already kicked him out. I think that small dialogue should have variations.
Ah, this is true about Kate. My bad, I don't really play the NTR, so I forgot how the various paths go.

For Penny, I mentioned this already in the Discord a while back. No change yet though. shrug

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I can't pay my debt to Thomas. He thanks me but the money doesn't change so I can't sleep at the inn.
And when asking to rent a room he says that the whole floor is on construction

Reactions: Furnox and appleof1

sarashi

May 4, 2018
yeah thats the one. how can i trigger them. the one for kate

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It does.
Talk to Kate at night.
Choose "Talk about contraception" > "I will take care of ..." > "I should ask them ..."
Then Kate could be impregnated by others.

In my save Thomas did the job few days later, during their midnight scene at 12am,
and there will be notification "Kate got fertilized" as well.

There will be a new animation for the midnight scene with Thomas and Kate when her belly has grown,
but the morning one between Rick and Kate seems terminated after her pregnancy tho.
Hmm strange I can't seem to get this to work I made the same dialogue choices, maybe it's cuz I kept skipping days to get to the midnight scenes quicker.

Edit: Okay finally found the scene it's rough and needs a lot of work, most of her routes are cut off the minute pregnancy comes into play, the conversations are trying to remain as impartial as possible by not explicitly stating who the farther is.

Sloppy implementation to keep the pregnancy fans happy but hopefully, it will be improved and refactored in the future.

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
As Yazda said, it happens in October. This can be October in the game, or October on your device's date and time system. Either will allow it to trigger. I believe you need to head to the swamp north of Gwen's cottage.

If you just need the beginning part finished, each published version of the game comes with a save file included, which has the beginning completed with some basic quests done already.

You're right about the love and corruption routes, there does seem to be more motivation to go for corruption, at least for now.

For talent checks, a number of things to point out:
1. Hunting, after reaching 3, auto-hunts rabbits (if they haven't been spooked); same for deer when hunting reaches 5. Getting additional meat and fur after killing them is also automatically successful, iirc.
2. Some skills help with stats besides the talent checks. Strength, for example, helps with chopping and mining, but also makes the character harder hitting in combat. So there's more to it with talents.
3. Talent checks don't always have the same number to deal with. For example, with Lockpicking, the difficulty of the lock varies, depending on what it locks. The easier locks are very easily picked if talent points are added to Lockpicking. Hard locks continue to be hard to some degree.
4. The game isn't meant to just become easy by applying a couple talent points here and there to make all your talent checks happen like an easy breeze. You have to make hard choices about where to spend your points, and that's part of what makes the game interesting. If you don't like it, you could always cheat using the in-game cheatbook. But for those of us who enjoy playing a challenging game, we like it how it is, thank you very much. Have fun cheating if that's what makes you happy.

December will continue the orc village.

Shortened. I forget by how much, but it's not that long, maybe a month or two.
i checked yeah it did it almost perfectly but i didn't clear the bianca mission yet i was at the mine part and the i lost my save i want a save around that part of the game

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes