Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Oh really?
Finally that scammer got what he deserved.
Chyos seems a nice developer even if he/she doesn't appear much here, have you got a meme channel on your discord server?
ICSTOR fixed the game and got put back up (minus Celia content), though now he's trying to hype his new SubscribeStar page, so maybe he's looking to transition to them, who knows.

Chyos is definitely a nice guy, though he doesn't always have time to talk. We don't really have a meme channel, but we have an offtopic channel where ppl post memes.

Reactions: zARRR
May 25, 2021
Patreon is indeed strict with some content, such as incest, pedophilia, and rape, but they really only act when someone has reported the content to them in the first place. Also, while strict, sometimes Patreon can be a bit inconsistent with its standards.

There was a recent takedown of ICSTOR's Milfy City because it included rape content with Celia, and it's pretty clear that she doesn't want it at first and is being blackmailed and then forced before she finally gets into it. It's kind of surprising that the game had that content in it for over two years, with several thousands of patrons, and never got noticed before; and it only got noticed because a couple guys were mad that the dev was taking so long with updates, so they reported the dev to Patreon out of spite. I heard they actually bragged about it in the F95 thread for the game.

Chyos doesn't have as many patrons, and has a much better relationship with his patrons (partly because he's not a scamming douchebag, but also for other reasons), so it's unlikely someone will report him. Even if they did, I think Chyos has done a pretty good job of making it so he can argue that he didn't cross the line. Whether Patreon would agree or not, who knows. As I just mentioned, they don't always apply their rules with a consistent standard.
Very insightful. I thought that Patreon checks out content on their own, but apparently they really only check it if it's reported. Thanks for the response.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Chyos doesn't have as many patrons, and has a much better relationship with his patrons (partly because he's not a scamming douchebag, but also for other reasons), so it's unlikely someone will report him. Even if they did, I think Chyos has done a pretty good job of making it so he can argue that he didn't cross the line. Whether Patreon would agree or not, who knows. As I just mentioned, they don't always apply their rules with a consistent standard.
Well, there's the problem. Anyone could just report Chyos because of basically any reason. And big companies, such as patreon, doesn't agrue. They just work as they sit fit and thier rules are there just to cover thier asses. Even if you manage to sue them somehow they'll just drown you in paperwork and bleed out of money.

thedarksheep

May 31, 2017
i keep getting screen freezes mid dialogue all the time... cant play 5min str8 without my game freezing and losing progress.. does someone know anything about this type of bug?

BiiG

Jul 22, 2017
i keep getting screen freezes mid dialogue all the time... cant play 5min str8 without my game freezing and losing progress.. does someone know anything about this type of bug?
I had the same problem I just uninstall and install the game and everything is back to normal

appleof1

Nov 14, 2021
i am having a problem with john's quest, after completing it and providing him with the three copper bars, he practically doesn't make me forge the bronze dagger and not even the silver dagger.
sorry for my English.
well if i remember correctly, you have to get broken sword from ORC or Bandit drop, then use it to forge? try read the quest detail

appleof1

Nov 14, 2021
I think I finished most of the content for this game - one question perhaps.

- Can the 'Infiltrate the Cult' quest progress beyond the point where you make a copy of the innkeeper's key and go in the hidden/locked parts of his cellar? The quest still suggests you can work with Claire to find out more but I've peeled a small town's worth of potatoes and nothing ever seems to happen. The quest doesn't have the standard "no more content this version" though. Havent found anything in the walkthrough.

Also a comment on game balance;

I don't know why the 10K XP mercs give so much XP. When you first meet them they are tough but they soon become autokill'd and afterwards you gain wayyyy too much xp just going around every 5 days or so, I might have played a bit much but I got to level 62 :p It kinda ruins any value to grinding other sources of XP prior to their arrival too. It might be worth rebalancing a bit.
holy 62, you are a true grinder

Reactions: Valamyr

appleof1

Nov 14, 2021
I can't pay my debt to Thomas. He thanks me but the money doesn't change so I can't sleep at the inn.
And when asking to rent a room he says that the whole floor is on construction
yeah , you have to first talk to Clair(kate's mom) when she talk to thomas in the morning about lacking labor in kitchen. sorry about my english how it make sense.

Reactions: Fapmigo

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
it is not a bug but the game is depend/hungry on your CPU not the GPU so you can try those settings and see if it's becomes better gameplay and you can always restore GPU back to its default settings if the performance is worse then before...
*turn on windows hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling feature(this game doesn't seem to like the GPU work for the game so use this feature to share the CPUs task with the GPU)
*turn off all GPU optimizations including all antialiasing mode(AA) and the anisotropic filtering
*set texture filtering quality to high quality and turn the negative LOD bias to clamp
*turn on anti-lag/low latency mode to ultra(this prevent/limited the game to queue frames due to the heavy loads by the CPUs especially while you are on saving/loading RPGM game not sure about the auto-save its probably just the same better to keep it off seem like some bug to me even after turned it to off)
*turn on/off triple buffering and vertical sync to on/fast(all of the vsync mode may have its own issue depending with the monitor but am prefer adaptive(half refresh rate))
*set the virtual reality pre-rendered frames to use the 3D application setting
*you can also enable the performance mode in the game settings to reducing the CPUs task in the game if needed

:cry: and yes my pc is older for this game but it still can be playing without the performance mode enable i'd like to watch tia chopping the tree
Well, that's pretty a lot of things you did there. :eek:
Also you could, if you didn't already, use a task manager in order to set higer priority for the game, thus basically forcing your PC to proritize the game over other programs.
ctrl + shift + esc -> find "game" application, expand it, pick one of few game processes -> RMB -> Go to details. -> on all five game.exe do the same -> RMB -> set priority -> Pick either "high" or "real time".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkashy

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
what is the different between the game mode on/off feature?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gonna ignore the sharkasm and just answer. Windows Game mode is supposed to prioritize your game over other programs and applications working in the background. By turning it ON more of CPU/GPU is going to be used by game than background programs. If you turn it OFF it won't work, thus CPU/GPU will be working less on your game.
Basically what I wrote in my post, but instead done by your system and not by you. With windows game mode, well... let's just say I don't really trust it, as it either don't work as it should or works pretty poorly, at least in my opinion. Still on older PC it might do wonders. Although I would rather do it by hand, because it may be possible to set up higer priority and you actually know what you set.

Also, if you really want to go overboard with turning off the background procceses to save as much as CPU/GPU you may use task manager to just turn off any single application and program not necessary to run your system (of which you will be informed if trying to close it), including explorer.exe (desktop icons to put it bluntly).

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Asked this once already, still got no reply.
How do you learn the cooking recipe from Emily?

After I give her daily chore ( wood and food) in the morning all she says is that " The meal will be ready in the evening" . Never got to option to ask for cooking lessons.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Asked this once already, still got no reply.
How do you learn the cooking recipe from Emily?

After I give her daily chore ( wood and food) in the morning all she says is that " The meal will be ready in the evening" . Never got to option to ask for cooking lessons.
You have to finish a part of Tia’s quest, the Rumah Siege that ends when you defeat Gurtak and decide what to do with him.
After this go to have dinner with Tia and Katherine and the MC will notice that she doesn’t know how to cook very well and will ask help from either Claire or Emily (Or both)

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
You have to finish a part of Tia’s quest, the Rumah Siege that ends when you defeat Gurtak and decide what to do with him.
After this go to have dinner with Tia and Katherine and the MC will notice that she doesn’t know how to cook very well and will ask help from either Claire or Emily (Or both)
uhh yeah, I know this. The question I asked was how, when does the topic to learn appear? The walkthrough states that I need 8 Affection I have 11, If i go to Claire when she is cooking i can learn her recipe but the option to learn from Emily never appears.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
uhh yeah, I know this. The question I asked was how, when does the topic to learn appear? The walkthrough states that I need 8 Affection I have 11, If i go to Claire when she is cooking i can learn her recipe but the option to learn from Emily never appears.
As far as I remember option to ask Emily to teach you should show up alongside her daily quest to give her something to cook.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
You need a large amount of affection to learn it from Emily. Asking Claire is quicker and easier.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
How the hell is this town even gonna survive, you got goblin army, orc army, bandit army, underground cultists, and an ancient demon. The MC seriously needs a power up.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I have a question if anybody knows, chosen to have fun with Emily instead of relationship, plan to do the same with Mira instead of love path, would those corruption paths lock potential threesome with them since it's mentioned in walkthrough they would accept sharing relationship in love path which indicates there would be threesome in future update?

Another question, i'm far from completion of that, but in church quest there are some options at the end of it according to walkthrough (5 options), if i don't do love quest with Mira, would that also lock her NTR path with Aidalin? The only option would be to break with her then change mind, but would that lock sex scenes with her and MC permanently?

Also according to walkthrough, there are some ''training scenes'' with her inside church and part of a church quest but they are apparently only available with love route completed, is that true or it's just some mix up with walkthrough?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have a question if anybody knows, chosen to have fun with Emily instead of relationship, plan to do the same with Mira instead of love path, would those corruption paths lock potential threesome with them since it's mentioned in walkthrough they would accept sharing relationship in love path which indicates there would be threesome in future update?

Another question, i'm far from completion of that, but in church quest there are some options at the end of it according to walkthrough (5 options), if i don't do love quest with Mira, would that also lock her NTR path with Aidalin? The only option would be to break with her then change mind, but would that lock sex scenes with her and MC permanently?

Also according to walkthrough, there are some ''training scenes'' with her inside church and part of a church quest but they are apparently only available with love route completed, is that true or it's just some mix up with walkthrough?
Maybe someone else can answer some of your questions, as I haven't played every variation. But I can tell you that there is a threesome available in the Patreon version, but not in the public version (or the one available here). For that threesome, I don't think it's necessary to be in a relationship with Emily; don't recall having to make a choice with Mira, but you have to make sure to not fuck Syfa in front of her or she will go to Aidalin if NTR is enabled. Corruption with Emily is needed to some degree to get the threesome. Mira can't be corrupted at all, so there's nothing to think about there with her.

For the training scenes, I don't know how you could not get them while following Mira's questline. Her NTR content with Aidalin should be after her training, I think? Also, I believe there are three paths: Mira with MC, Mira with Aidalin, and Mira with MC but banging Aidalin on the side. If this doesn't answer your questions, maybe someone else can further clarify.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe someone else can answer some of your questions, as I haven't played every variation. But I can tell you that there is a threesome available in the Patreon version, but not in the public version (or the one available here). For that threesome, I don't think it's necessary to be in a relationship with Emily; don't recall having to make a choice with Mira, but you have to make sure to not fuck Syfa in front of her or she will go to Aidalin if NTR is enabled. Corruption with Emily is needed to some degree to get the threesome. Mira can't be corrupted at all, so there's nothing to think about there with her.

For the training scenes, I don't know how you could not get them while following Mira's questline. Her NTR content with Aidalin should be after her training, I think? Also, I believe there are three paths: Mira with MC, Mira with Aidalin, and Mira with MC but banging Aidalin on the side. If this doesn't answer your questions, maybe someone else can further clarify.
I just wanna see the most scenes with girls as possible including them fucking others, so if she bangs Aidalin would i still have all sex options with her as in vanilla? Same with not being in relationship with her, would that lock sex scenes with her later?

Also since you mentioned patreon version, does that version leaks sometimes on f95? And for threesome with Emily and Mira(if that version ever leaks here) will that be unavailable if MC fuck Syfa or open ntr path with Aidalin or even just be in casual and not in romantic relationship with Mira?

I gotta ask all this since this is my first time playing, but even with walkthrough it's complicated with various choices and what can be missed if players pick different choice. It's complicated the most if players wanna unlock most of the content (threesomes, sharing or ntr) and it's not so fast to save and reload like ren'py.

Game reminds me because of visuals of my new life which i stopped playing after rework, only this game at least now is not buggy, characters have more normal body proportions and this game gives options for ntr and sharing while MNL rarely had such scenes.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes