Horalover

May 7, 2017
Melissa and Anya don't have any content, do they?
Not yet. Anya just got an animation update. Melissa got part of her quest done but no sex scenes.

Can someone telll whats new in the 0.4.4.5? Curious about the new content
Mostly a Maui rework. Maui got an overhaul of her sprite so all of her sex scenes were also updated. There was also the bonus scene with Mira from last month. Don't think there were any big updates yet. 0.4.5 should have the orc village added and maybe some new orc females.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I just wanna see the most scenes with girls as possible including them fucking others, so if she bangs Aidalin would i still have all sex options with her as in vanilla? Same with not being in relationship with her, would that lock sex scenes with her later?

Also since you mentioned patreon version, does that version leaks sometimes on f95? And for threesome with Emily and Mira(if that version ever leaks here) will that be unavailable if MC fuck Syfa or open ntr path with Aidalin or even just be in casual and not in romantic relationship with Mira?

I gotta ask all this since this is my first time playing, but even with walkthrough it's complicated with various choices and what can be missed if players pick different choice. It's complicated the most if players wanna unlock most of the content (threesomes, sharing or ntr) and it's not so fast to save and reload like ren'py.

Game reminds me because of visuals of my new life which i stopped playing after rework, only this game at least now is not buggy, characters have more normal body proportions and this game gives options for ntr and sharing while MNL rarely had such scenes.
For most scenes, you typically want to corrupt the women wherever possible. I think it's possible to get all NTR along with all MC-related content, but not 100% sure on that, since I don't play NTR/sharing.

The current version on F95 is a leaked Patreon version, but from the last version, not the current one. So yes, sometimes they are leaked, but it's not a given that you'll get the latest here. The one on F95 was made available to $1 patrons, so it was probably one of them that provided the one you are playing. In a couple days, the one here on F95 will be the official public one anyway.

If MC fucks Syfa, I'm not sure if Mira now only goes to Aidalin. I know she will end up fucking him, but I don't know what happens between her and MC.

The game is indeed complicated. I know a lot of patrons keep multiple saves for different paths. One patron makes a practice of trying to discover all the possible cases where a given woman loses her virginity. Play it right and both Tia and Lyvia can get their virginity taken by MC, bandits/brigands, orcs, or goblins...iirc. Haven't gone through that effort myself, but he likes to think of it as nice easter eggs you can find with a little dedication.

Visuals are similar to My New Life because both games use TK-17 for the sex animations. I agree this is the superior game, though I'll be hopping onto My New Life: REVAMP when Lucy Robinson finally gets fucked. That thicc momma needs to finally get the D and I've been waiting on that for over two years now. Fucking revamp. :(

Melissa and Anya don't have any content, do they?
Not yet. Anya just got an animation update. Melissa got part of her quest done but no sex scenes.
Anya just got an animation still render update (character bust). Basically, a new model presented in a still render, but no animations yet.

DeleteThisShit

Oct 26, 2021
You have any tips for quick xp gains, or any tips on what skills to pick up first as you level early on?
You have any tips for quick xp gains, or any tips on what skills to pick up first as you level early on?
Tips

Levels 1-6~ = You'll level up quickly doing anything. Some quests along the way will also give you 500-1000 Xp

levels 7+ = Farm Cultists. They give massive xp (2 mobs at your level or higher = ~1.2k experience per battle, even more at later levels.

After leveling to like level 18 or so, It's Goblins or Brigands. Brigands give the highest XP in the game - follow Emily's / Lyvia's / Imawyn's quest to get to them. They give like 8000 xp per battle, and later on on auto-combat 10000 xp at like levels 35+

Have fun.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Bianca: (Arenfield, near the Darkwood to the north) 1. Talk to her during the night (0:00-6:00) 2. After Claire 9. talk to her again and she will teach you how to use a Lockpick (You can now enter the Inn and Emily's house at all times) 3. In return she wants you to steal a stone from the mayor 4. See mayor's mansion on how to get in 5. Wait past midnight and move to the door SE on the 2nd floor. Be careful to not get caught by the patrolling guard and don't try to get there if the house is alarmed! 6. Open the door with lockpicking. If you fail and the guard comes close get in the room to the left to hide. 7. Once inside pick up the stone and loot the box for extra gold 8. Return the stone to Bianca, she will offer you to join her to get to know her master.. But this isn't in the game yet
can some HELP Which is the SE door? Is it under the mayors office or Daves room ?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Could anybody tell us in a few words what Chyos wrote in his last posts?

I guess he's delaying the update a couple of days, isn't it?

I just want to ask how are the last polls. I guess next 2 updates - this month's (0.4.5) and next month's (0.4.6) - are about Rumah Village. How's 0.4.7 poll going? who's winning?

Maybe someone's going to subscribe to Chyos in order to make his favourite quest win the poll... :geek:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Could anybody tell us in a few words what Chyos wrote in his last posts?

I guess he's delaying the update a couple of days, isn't it?

I just want to ask how are the last polls. I guess next 2 updates - this month's (0.4.5) and next month's (0.4.6) - are about Rumah Village. How's 0.4.7 poll going? who's winning?

Maybe someone's going to subscribe to Chyos in order to make his favourite quest win the poll... :geek:

Top three for the current content poll.
Ophilia (+236) 23%
Gwen (+210) 31%
Anya (+171) 19%
437 votes total

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the TLDR for the last post about the Raaisha update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I can't understand you: votes, percentages and numbers are conflicting.
Numbers in paranthesis are votes inherited from previous polls (options that didn't win a given content poll will have their vote count added to the the next poll). Percentage is refering to the percentage of the total votes for the month. So in the current poll, Ophilia would have 236 + (23% of 437) = 336 votes. If she doesn't win (and it doesn't look like she will), next poll she will have a (+336) for her vote count plus whatever patreons will vote for that month.

This way, every vote counts, no vote is lost, and even more unpopular options will eventually win if enough people are loyal to their prefered option every month.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I think i have a bug or don't know what to do, tia is not following me anymore outside town area, i had quest in rumah, first one where you have to do 5 tasks, then i wanted to do something else, came back to town, tia left party, but now there is no option to talk to her to join or she is not following MC outside town, in woods, rumah, etc. When i went to rumah, she doesn't follow and she is just chopping wood in town, when talking to her, there are option to buy, chop wood, but not to follow mc. Is that a bug or am i doing something wrong?
Edit: my bad, you have to talk to her in her house to invite her to go with you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i have a bug or don't know what to do, tia is not following me anymore outside town area, i had quest in rumah, first one where you have to do 5 tasks, then i wanted to do something else, came back to town, tia left party, but now there is no option to talk to her to join or she is not following MC outside town, in woods, rumah, etc. When i went to rumah, she doesn't follow and she is just chopping wood in town, when talking to her, there are option to buy, chop wood, but not to follow mc. Is that a bug or am i doing something wrong?
Edit: my bad, you have to talk to her in her house to invite her to go with you.
Where did you set it that she is staying at?
That is the place you can have her join you again.
You set it either at Rumah or her house.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes