a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please help ... I have already given Verena 12 vegetables with affection on 9 but second carrot option is still greyed
It says you need 2 in your inventory, so if you got more it maybe a bug so go sell all you have then only have 2 in your inventory and try again.
You may have reached the limit on how many times you can do that and to raise it up more she needs to watch MC fuck her daughter.
Thinking out of the box because I have not got that far yet in my game.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Verena second carrot option is greyed out.
This was a known bug for the version. Until the next version comes out, just make sure to also have Cabbage in your inventory, and then you'll be able to use the second carrot. Weird solution, I know.

Does anyone know how to solve the lag in this game? It's getting pretty severe for me
There were some very detailed suggestions in the previous two or three pages of this thread. Take a look.

Where is the sanctuary for Mira Quest f sakes
Go to the church, go downstairs. Go through the door, then to the end of the hallway and down the stairs. Explore the crypt, eventually you'll find the door. But you'll need to deal with the sacrifices to get it open. The walkthrough is your friend if you can't figure them out.

HELP ,,, can anyone help ... Any tips on how to increase Witchcraft Talent from 1 to 2?
I don't recall exactly, but if you aren't able to add new Talent points to Witchcraft whenever you level up the MC, then you should be talking to Sabrina to do the next lesson in witchcraft. The walkthrough is your friend if you don't know what to do there.

HELP !>>> How do I capture the BRIGANS to join me. The game does not give choise to capture?
You need to have a chat with Lyvia by the fire in the mercenary camp about recruiting before you can recruit them. Then after winning a fight, you'll see one lying on the ground, click on him, then options should come up.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenfuck1 and Hoey

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks found it/ Another question. What do I have to do to increase my witchcraft Talent from one to two?
Dude, I would understand if those were harder questions like Liandra’s cave, but it seems you are stumbling around like a blind mole ignoring all information and stuff, we also already told you how to get witchcraft

Last edited:

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
how do you get kate preg i have been doing here so many tiome now and she still not knock up
Do it in your room you rent in tavern. I guess it has a better chance when you're alone with her.

I'm on my way to fill the orphanage with all my kids, soon I will conquer the world. Unfortunate that orphanage has bed limit of 20.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
Saves for 4.1.0a
(do note that these were started at 4.0.5 but they should still work and have content up to the version above)​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->NTR SAVES
Save 1 -
It is the base I used for all saves, just outside the witch's house after the 'prologue'. (No real content)
Save 3 - Save just for watching the scene with the goblins- Gavina and Bianca (NTR)
Save 6 - All content done besides Tia, Katherine and Liandra, although there could be some missions I did not do because of their lack of content or unfinished missions. I left it just before choosing what route to take in Rumah(deal with dasan, the guard, losing to him or whatever). (NTR) (Incomplete Save)
Save 8 - All content done, even Tia's and Katherine. Just before choosing Julia or gold as a reward. Done just in case it had some impact in the future. Lost to Dasan. Used Witchcraft on the orc leader guy. (NTR) (Incomplete)
Save 9 - All content done, same decisions as save 8 and left Liandra up to where you can choose what to do with her. I didn't craft the belt though. (NTR)(Incomplete)
Save 10 - Everything done the same as save 9 but with Liandra's done. She hasn't been warned about Giron's medicine, without chastity belt and left to her fate at the baron's house. (Full NTR Save)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PURE LOVE SAVES no ntr obviously
Save 12 - Left it just before the underground temple thing at the church, just before entering the door with the 6 god's stones. I let dasan go so I could experience Nyra's 'love route' which tbh doesnt variate too much. (Pure Love, No corruption) (Non-ntr save) (Incomplete)
Save 13 - Everything's done but Liandra's quest and some other missions with no scenes and no end yet. This one has a bunch of stuff missing since there are various routes inaccessible to no corruption like Hiba's and I think Julia. But you are free to try. (Pure love, no corruption) (Non-ntr) ('Full' Save)(READ notes regarding saves)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOVE-CORRUPTION SAVES no ntr
Save 16 - A bunch of quests done but not all of them, anyway, I did this becauseof a decision I took in the saves below. It is just outside the cabin in which Kate's 'friends' kidnapped her. (Non-ntr) (Incomplete saves)
Save 18 - A bunch of quests done and left it outside of the Church's underground temple. Kate's friends are left to live[I did lose on purpose, no worries since this doesnt bring an ntr conclusion] (Non-ntr) (Incomplete save)
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---->My personal favorite :p
Save 20 - Almost all content done but Tia's, Katherine's and Liandra's. Just before choosing Rumah's fate. Kate's friends are supposedly alive although they had yet to appear. (Non-ntr) (Love-Corruption save) (Incomplete save)
Save 21 - Everything's done, I left it just before choosing what to do with Liandra[I crafted the belt]. Dasan was left to escape, I used witchcraft on the orc leader guy. Mira knows about your relationship with Emily but she accepts it. (non-ntr) (Love-Corruption save) (Incomplete)
Save 22 - All done, same as save 21. Liandra stays with giron, she was warned of any foreign medicine, she wears a chastity belt. Just before experiencing Julia's final scene with her new maid dress. (Full Save) (NON-NTR) (LOVE-CORRUPTION)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Notes and random stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am getting a weird cloudfllare issue with the saves. Is it just me? I download a file called stream.rar that says that the file is against ToS

Reactions: Bigman18

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I am getting a weird cloudfllare issue with the saves. Is it just me? I download a file called stream.rar that says that the file is against ToS
Its a problem with this website, all attached saves get that stream.rar thing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The whole site has been breaking these past few days. Connection errors every time. I even got an error just inserting the quotes here!
Ah it’s not only me then, it’s all so buggy and frustrating to to write here or browse in general.
Like I have to press 3-6 times to post this reply

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Ah it’s not only me then, it’s all so buggy and frustrating to to write here or browse in general.
Like I have to press 3-6 times to post this reply
Yipee!...I can put the hammer down. I was ready to replace my computer, I thought it was picking on me... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Magazif and zARRR

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is walkthrough for 0.4.4.0a out?
On patreon dev released 0.4.5.1 and said he released an updated walkthrough.
Idk why it hasn't been released yet on here. I remember in the past there were sometimes agreements with devs, that are active on this website, not to release the latest patreon version on F95zone.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
On patreon dev released 0.4.5.1 and said he released an updated walkthrough.
Idk why it hasn't been released yet on here. I remember in the past there were sometimes agreements with devs, that are active on this website, not to release the latest patreon version on F95zone.
No such agreement here. Just no patron decided to share the game here, yet, that's all. 4.5.0 will be made free and available for everybody when 4.6.0 releases for patrons, so sooner or later all versions will find their way here, even if no patrons decide to share it here earlier than the public release.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes