Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
On patreon dev released 0.4.5.1 and said he released an updated walkthrough.
Idk why it hasn't been released yet on here. I remember in the past there were sometimes agreements with devs, that are active on this website, not to release the latest patreon version on F95zone.
It has. Too many people never search. Use that damn search bar, for a change.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sorry, but 0.4.4.0a walkthrough has been uploaded here as soon as someone posted the update.

If you missed it, check the day the last update was uploaded here in the OP.

-----

Just checked the pdf walkthrough file in my hd. It seems I downloaded it on 20th November.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
HELP ... Does anyone have any tips on how to increase Katherins Affection after first sex with her ?. I cant increase from A17 further even I kiss her and have sex again for more than 3 days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HELP ... Does anyone have any tips on how to increase Katherins Affection after first sex with her ?. I cant increase from A17 further even I kiss her and have sex again for more than 3 days.
I think that is as high as you can go with her.
She works with lust to have sex with her by kissing her several times to raise it up.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly,

after almost 5 years of F95, I feel that receiving facepalms from some kind of users is a sort of honour medal, like the Medal of Honor, le Légion d'Honneur and the OBE. :cool:

It might be the reason why Admins are counting them as likes, after all :sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Can someone from patreon answer me? I wonder what people are voting for currently and whats the next update is about. I'm quite curious about the main mission and lore, any news about Gwen/Isha, Athia or Mira?

MrSchwartz

Mar 27, 2018
So as i was going treasure hunting, searching for unique items, and obtained 1 sword, 1 axe and 1 bow, but going through the game code i found an item named: "Vexx's Ring", how do i obtain such item if it is obtainable, thx in advance

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone from patreon answer me? I wonder what people are voting for currently and whats the next update is about. I'm quite curious about the main mission and lore, any news about Gwen/Isha, Athia or Mira?
4.5.0 & 4.6.0 are about Raisha:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Content poll for 4.7.0 will still be open until end of December, and the two top options are very close to each other, but Gwen (+ Sabrina & Athia) has 5 more votes than second place Ophilia (which is needed for Kate's quest to travel to Kirlic).

You can see the current options for the poll in my previous post here.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So as i was going treasure hunting, searching for unique items, and obtained 1 sword, 1 axe and 1 bow, but going through the game code i found an item named: "Vexx's Ring", how do i obtain such item if it is obtainable, thx in advance
There's one ring I remember, not sure if it was called Vexx's, but you can find hidden in the field where you can plant and grow crops for Penny. Just clear the field and you'll find the ring. I think there's a big rock on that particular square where the ring is hidden.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
4.5.0 & 4.6.0 are about Raisha:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Content poll for 4.7.0 will still be open until end of December, and the two top options are very close to each other, but Gwen (+ Sabrina & Athia) has 5 more votes than second place Ophilia (which is needed for Kate's quest to travel to Kirlic).

You can see the current options for the poll in my previous post here.
Thanks for the info. Playing it the second time I did not kill Gurtak this time, would you think making him a puppet will come into play with Raaisha and orc village update?
I guess I read here that Ophilia will get attacked and survive it to reach back to Arenfield, so that MC gets a mission to secure the road to Kirlic and maybe... finally get this group of people everly increasing in numbers to Kirlic. Sabrina wants to go there (maybe im remembering wrong) theres also Kate and Claire, and then Ophilia herself, Liandra joins to I guess, even maybe Julia, if you introduced yourself to Jasmin&Julia as a diplomat (sort of) to arrange the wedding of Liandra & Dave, and then finally Mira. Any other am I missing? 7 people in total now?

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for the info. Playing it the second time I did not kill Gurtak this time, would you think making him a puppet will come into play with Raaisha and orc village update?
I guess I read here that Ophilia will get attacked and survive it to reach back to Arenfield, so that MC gets a mission to secure the road to Kirlic and maybe... finally get this group of people everly increasing in numbers to Kirlic. Sabrina wants to go there (maybe im remembering wrong) theres also Kate and Claire, and then Ophilia herself, Liandra joins to I guess, even maybe Julia, if you introduced yourself to Jasmin&Julia as a diplomat (sort of) to arrange the wedding of Liandra & Dave, and then finally Mira. Any other am I missing? 7 people in total now?
There's also Melissa if I'm not wrong, but she has 0 content so I can't really remember that well :/

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
How to get Raisha to have sex by the fire? I didn't find her walkthrough in the folder in the walkthroughs, isn't it? This I mean how to seduce Naira, the former wife of the leader. I did not kill her son, he ran away somewhere. We need to take three people around the fire, so that later the dialogue with Naira will open, but who?
Put her on BJ every day and when C is over 3 or 6 she will agree to go public

albul

Jun 8, 2017
In 4.5.0 you are supposed to talk to Gurtak if you have spared him, but I have killed him in my playthrough, and I play with ntr off, so I don't really care about him.

About Kirlic, yeah, when that is unlocked, the stories of multiple characters will open up.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes