Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yes the only thing i can find in the walkthrough is that she had sex with goblins too often. I have beaten the goblins how can she have sex with them?
Having her fuck goblins won't give Bianca corruption points. Only blowing the MC would do that for her. You have to get her to blow the MC. Are you unable to choose that option with her?

When I go to bed with her at 2 a.m., Kate has sex with the main character, but her mom Claire doesn't want to peek? What's wrong?
If you have already completed the wagon quest, then this should be possible, as long as you fuck Kate in her bed without giving her wine, and agree again to fuck her for another round.

I don't think it makes a difference, but have you fucked Claire next to Kate's bed while Kate is sleeping? That's something you should be able to do if Kate had wine and falls asleep.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I spent a bit of time making notes of the scenes currently present in the game. I was originally going to just catalogue the NTR scenes but expanded it to all the animations I found. Maybe you just want to fap to something. I might add some more details in the future on how to specifically get those scenes (where they're found).
Since the game started to get a lot more open ended in terms of quests, there is a possibility of losing out on scenes because you decided to go one way over another. In particular, the scenes of NTR vs Vanilla. There's a ton of variation in this game, stemming from the dialogue of corruption and whether there's NTR on or off.

I will try to keep the list updated for future versions so please let me know if there's anything you find missing.

The current list is for 0.4.7

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Won't work for me, Tia say "Why would I do that ?".

Any Ideas ?
I'd say her affection value was too low, or maybe her own questline hadn't been pursued far enough. I'd guess it was the affection.

Can someone tell me if there is a lot of ntr in this game. I really dont wanna waste my time playing it and only seeing like 2 scene of ntr. Please and thank you.
There is an insane amount of NTR in this game. Not with every single woman, but for most of them. But the game is not a quick fap--you will have to put some time and work into the game, or you will only end up frustrated.

ayewhat123

Sep 14, 2021
I'd say her affection value was too low, or maybe her own questline hadn't been pursued far enough. I'd guess it was the affection.

There is an insane amount of NTR in this game. Not with every single woman, but for most of them. But the game is not a quick fap--you will have to put some time and work into the game, or you will only end up frustrated.
Thank you for the heads up man!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Can someone tell me if there is a lot of ntr in this game. I really dont wanna waste my time playing it and only seeing like 2 scene of ntr. Please and thank you.
Adding to what the other user said if you want to change how the PC reacts to NTR scenes do Kate's storyline first. Her NTR path makes it so the PC loves the idea of getting cucked, it's just small dialogue changes and if you want the PC to be into it.

Reactions: zARRR

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Adding to what the other user said if you want to change how the PC reacts to NTR scenes do Kate's storyline first. Her NTR path makes it so the PC loves the idea of getting cucked, it's just small dialogue changes and if you want the PC to be into it.
What the hell is a PC

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

RonnieX

Oct 12, 2018
"Told Emily you want a relationship, Didn't fuck Syfa infront: Mira will accept that you're in a relationship with her and her mother "

jed999

May 26, 2021
Is Mira can Threesome with Emily in version 0.4.4.5??
Is this a wish list thread ?, if so, I vote for the Nun (Emily) getting nailed by the werewolf in Church while the entire congregation watches in horror/excitement...

:sneaky:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is Mira can Threesome with Emily in version 0.4.4.5??
Yes, as RonnieX suggested with the quote.

Is this a wish list thread ?, if so, I vote for the Nun (Emily) getting nailed by the werewolf in Church while the entire congregation watches in horror/excitement...

:sneaky:
Not a wish list thread. For that, you'll have to become a patron. Also, Emily isn't a nun or becoming one; Mira is the one in training at the church. Also, werewolf content wouldn't be added since that would like fall under bestiality; the only content for that is from a fanmade patch available in the patron-only Discord server.

Is there a way to PAUS time?. It seems timin is running when you open up the game.
Just bring up the menu, if you mean in-game time. If you mean the clock showing how long you've been playing the game, then no, there's no way to pause that since it's designed to show how long the game has been open during a playthrough.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
HELP ... Which Quest do I start first after Frisha quest?. Julia , Yasmin or Liandra?
Yasmin is probably the best to start with, to help with Julia's quest. I think Liandra needs to be started before Julia's quest can be finished.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is there a way to PAUS time?. It seems timin is running when you open up the game.
Short answer: it's explained when the Author explains the game mechanics in the intro.

Long answer: yes, there is of course. Let MC talk to people. Time freezes when MC is talking to characters. So, when you need a pause just make MC interact with other people: time will stop as long as dialog texts are open.

I think you might read the texts more carefully. Every question you asked HERE could have answered by making more attention while playing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, since Mira is Mira... I told Emily that I was interested in sex only. I guess I'm screwed, isn't it? :eek:

Dear Chyos, please throw us a life jacket. A safety buoy, at least. Pretty pretty please :cry:
Me too, oh well I never was interested in Emily
(Crocodiles tears)

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well, since Mira is Mira... I told Emily that I was interested in sex only. I guess I'm screwed, isn't it? :eek:

Dear Chyos, please throw us a life jacket. A safety buoy, at least. Pretty pretty please :cry:
Me too, oh well I never was interested in Emily
(Crocodiles tears)
I'm not sure you can't get the threesome just because you chose to only be interested in sex. Are you sure you can't?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm not sure you can't get the threesome just because you chose to only be interested in sex. Are you sure you can't?
I don't know :D: I'm still playing 0.4.4.0a in fact - RonnieX wrote that I need to be in a relationship with Emily, but I told her that I was interested in sex only.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes