a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, my bad then. It's just I've never heard people use the term "PC" before.
Until I came to this site over 4 years ago I never heard people using the term "MC".
Player Character was always used for me for well over 30 years.

I have started using MC/PC when talking about the "Protagonist" now.

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Can someone please share a save where i can see Lyvia Dasan ntr scene pls i don't have that old of saves to try and get it.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Having her fuck goblins won't give Bianca corruption points. Only blowing the MC would do that for her. You have to get her to blow the MC. Are you unable to choose that option with her?

If you have already completed the wagon quest, then this should be possible, as long as you fuck Kate in her bed without giving her wine, and agree again to fuck her for another round.

I don't think it makes a difference, but have you fucked Claire next to Kate's bed while Kate is sleeping? That's something you should be able to do if Kate had wine and falls asleep.
To have sex with Claire in front of sleeping Kate, you need to have alignment 55+. I have 48. The passage does not say that in order to have sex, three people need alignment 55+.

• Wow
Reactions: Pervy Sensei
Jan 19, 2021
Having her fuck goblins won't give Bianca corruption points. Only blowing the MC would do that for her. You have to get her to blow the MC. Are you unable to choose that option with her?

I have always played the love version. Started again and now i'm doing the corrupt vesion. Was just to be sure i wasn't missing anything. Corrupting is my favarite version by the way sharing your girlfriends is fun

jed999

May 26, 2021
Slaughtered 6 wolves in a row, every single one failed the "Random Number generator", "Luck of the Draw" function of the game.

Tried mining copper, 4 out of 6 tries failed the "Random Number generator", "Luck of the Draw" function of the game.

That combined with the severe Grind it takes to advance without cheating really detracts from an otherwise good game .

This one is turning into the "Farmer's Dream" kinda mess, is somone already gearing up to make the Pen-Py version ?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Slaughtered 6 wolves in a row, every single one failed the "Random Number generator", "Luck of the Draw" function of the game.

Tried mining copper, 4 out of 6 tries failed the "Random Number generator", "Luck of the Draw" function of the game.

That combined with the severe Grind it takes to advance without cheating really detracts from an otherwise good game .

This one is turning into the "Farmer's Dream" kinda mess, is somone already gearing up to make the Pen-Py version ?
It's not totally "Luck of the draw", increase hunting skill and it lowers the number you have to hit to skin the wolf.
Same with strength for mining copper.
For combat, bring Tia and Lyvia and go after the Brigands, the fight is tough but you get a lot of experience

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Sounds like you just want a renpy version to watch all sex scene and skipping the game.
Ain’t really “Luck of the Draw” just like Nellyg said, if you put points in the talents everything slowly becomes easier because you worked hard, sure it’s still based on probabilities but those probabilities can get higher and higher if you invest them, basically from zero to hero.
I guess you are not a fan of games like DnD, Disco Elysium, Planescape torment, Baldur’s gate, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

jed999

May 26, 2021
Sounds like you just want a renpy version to watch all sex scene and skipping the game.
Ain’t really “Luck of the Draw” just like Nellyg said, if you put points in the talents everything slowly becomes easier because you worked hard, sure it’s still based on probabilities but those probabilities can get higher and higher if you invest them, basically from zero to hero.
I guess you are not a fan of games like DnD, Disco Elysium, Planescape torment, Baldur’s gate, etc.
Baldur's gate was not bad, I'm a huge fan of the Sierra games, still own the sets of Space Quest, King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry. Those games were grindless.

As I mentioned the Grind it takes to increase the skill needed to overcome the "Random number Generator" without cheating is the issue with me.

I fought Orcs, Wolves and Bandits to reach Lvl 7. how many do I need to fight to be able to Mine copper ?.

If somone were just looking for sex scenes, wouldn't looking at a VN be easier than an RPGM ?, just askin.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Baldur's gate was not bad, I'm a huge fan of the Sierra games, still own the sets of Space Quest, King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry. Those games were grindless.

As I mentioned the Grind it takes to increase the skill needed to overcome the "Random number Generator" without cheating is the issue with me.

I fought Orcs, Wolves and Bandits to reach Lvl 7. how many do I need to fight to be able to Mine copper ?.

If somone were just looking for sex scenes, wouldn't looking at a VN be easier than an RPGM ?, just askin.
Yeah Fair point, I may have interpreted not well your post.
It’s not that grindy for that part at least, or maybe I am just lucky.
But I assure you it gets easier, especially if you organize well the stats, around level 12 I had no problems going forward

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellyg and jed999

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

I loved Baldurs Gate, alas they ruined it with "XBox"
At level 7 you have a bit to go but as zARRR said it gets easier. remember too you get a lot of XP by finishing quests.
Not to put you off...But when you get to here, you won't notice the "grind"
image_2021-12-08_222745.png

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I don't know :D: I'm still playing 0.4.4.0a in fact - RonnieX wrote that I need to be in a relationship with Emily, but I told her that I was interested in sex only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is an excerpt from a Patreon post about it: "The new 3some scene is available also for the fun route with Emily."

To have sex with Claire in front of sleeping Kate, you need to have alignment 55+. I have 48. The passage does not say that in order to have sex, three people need alignment 55+.
Ah, I didn't even know that. You're right, it's not in the walkthrough. Curious, since the 55+ requirement is mentioned for Claire having sex with MC next to Kate's bed while Kate sleeps. I'll pass this on and see if the walkthrough can be updated.

I'm not sure what you mean about three ppl needing alignment 55+ though, since alignment only applies to the MC. I guess you mean corruption for the other two needing to be at least 5. But the walkthrough says Kate needs either corruption at 10 or, instead of being corrupted, needs to be drunk. Are you saying that Kate being drunk without the corruption doesn't work?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

Skinning wolves and mining copper probably isn't all that important at Lvl 7 anyway. I'd say leave the wolf harvesting and the copper mining for later when you are at higher levels and you have completed the quests to access content where you might need wolf pelts and copper. No need to grind wolves and copper, take a hint and realize those are not things you should be working on if they're currently so hard, just like you wouldn't go fighting enemies many levels above you.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Increase hunting, or skin some rabbits first. EXP is easy to come by, just enter the marsh and kill all the monstrosity there, each one easily net 1k exp, heck, you can even solo them at level 7.
Put point in strength or neglect this, why you even need copper at this early point is beyond me (though as a gamer I do understand, but again, as a gamer, why not just reload once you're done testing your luck?). Mining RNG is harder than hunting btw.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
This is an excerpt from a Patreon post about it: "The new 3some scene is available also for the fun route with Emily."

Ah, I didn't even know that. You're right, it's not in the walkthrough. Curious, since the 55+ requirement is mentioned for Claire having sex with MC next to Kate's bed while Kate sleeps. I'll pass this on and see if the walkthrough can be updated.

I'm not sure what you mean about three ppl needing alignment 55+ though, since alignment only applies to the MC. I guess you mean corruption for the other two needing to be at least 5. But the walkthrough says Kate needs either corruption at 10 or, instead of being corrupted, needs to be drunk. Are you saying that Kate being drunk without the corruption doesn't work?
It doesn't matter if she's drunk or not, but she has sex in the room with her mom after 2 a.m., if you open it during sleep. Wine has no effect at all. How many times I got her drunk and still at midnight, while mom is awake, she doesn't want to have sex.
Even before version 0.4, when the old saves were still working, then I managed to do it there. Maybe a bug?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Increase hunting, or skin some rabbits first. EXP is easy to come by, just enter the marsh and kill all the monstrosity there, each one easily net 1k exp, heck, you can even solo them at level 7.

Put point in strength or neglect this, why you even need copper at this early point is beyond me (though as a gamer I do understand, but again, as a gamer, why not just reload once you're done testing your luck?). Mining RNG is harder than hunting btw.
Skinning rabbits isn't going to help with hunting or skinning wolves...

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It doesn't matter if she's drunk or not, but she has sex in the room with her mom after 2 a.m., if you open it during sleep. Wine has no effect at all. How many times I got her drunk and still at midnight, while mom is awake, she doesn't want to have sex.
Even before version 0.4, when the old saves were still working, then I managed to do it there. Maybe a bug?
I never had a problem with Kate in her room.
You have to tell Claire that ye are a couple
You have to rent a room from Thomas and go there at least twice
Get Kate's Corruption above 10
PC has to be over 53 corruption, that's really 3 because it starts at 50. (Steal 3 logs from outside the pub)
When your with her in her room at night she'll ask to go to your room, tell her no and choose "try to convince her".
It takes a few tries before she gives in and Claire spies on the scene.
You may need to have started Claire's route but I'm not sure about that

Reactions: Mr.Absolutely
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes