Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yea, Mira's in the Santum, and I need a evil corpse, so every Quest I'm on is on hold and/or unreachable from here.
When I try to follow the guide, I start 12 more quests without finishing a single one.

Every suggestion that is made is unattainable without cheating, why is that a dirty secret ?.
You MAY have less people complaining about the guide and eventualy quitting the game if the suggestions were less smug and more honest.

This game just may be for the few (Patreons), and not the many, which would explain why it is not so well known.
Evil corpse comes from the witch (Gwen)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I used the walkthrough 3 times in my game, one time because I was stupid and didn’t understand Arianna’s puzzle, the second time because I wanted to see if Anya was available and the third one for Liandra’s cave, and even with it I still wandered aimlessly.
That cave is hidden too much well

Reactions: Nellyg

jed999

May 26, 2021
Ah yes, the time sensitive events. There are a couple of those. Well, some things can play out differently if she gets starting her ritual first, but you shouldn't get locked out of all her content that way. Also, this is actually mentioned in the walkthrough if you read far enough into her part of the walkthrough.

Learning to need to level up sounds like that's how the game should work.

For assistance, the early one is Tia, and then later Lyvia. You don't actually need Tia to push over the tree though, as long as you pass the Strength test; this can be helped by adding Talent points to your Strength talent. If I recall correctly, this should be clear when you try to push the tree, and already knowing how Talents work from the tutorial. Fighting orcs also doesn't necessarily require help either, as you can continue to level up doing different quests and fighting basic enemies (quest logs show what level you should be at to try a given quest). But of course it would be good to have Tia in your party.

Honestly, I don't think restarting was necessary for you to do, which it seems was mainly motivated by the Mira timed event, which again doesn't lock you out of her content anyway; you'll just have to wait a while before you can get her.

I get that you're a bit frustrated that the game didn't seem like a smooth ride and the walkthrough didn't tell you step by step what to do, but this game is largely a sandbox and you were given the tools you needed. There's nothing you mentioned which seems like you just didn't know what to do next, only that things happened you didn't want to happen or that you wish were easier. Maybe it would be good if you made careful saves along the way in case you want to go back to a previous point. Also keep in mind the daily autosave for such times, if you don't need to go too far back.

I'll throw a suggestion about mentioning in the walkthrough that Tia and Lyvia can join the MC's party as fighting members, but again, it's not really necessary.

I found it nearly impossible to continue because Emily would no longer feed the MC when Mira was in the sanctum, so the working at the Inn for soup was tried, but I could never sleep in the bed.
So spending all MC's energy on non-quest related issues.
Selected the Hay next to the MC's house and chose "Sleep until rested", he woke up 3 days later in the middle of the night.

Bugs?, weak coding ?, Bad Walkthrough ?, disjointed objectives ?, All of the Above ?

Turned the already extreme grindy grind up to 11.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I found it nearly impossible to continue because Emily would no longer feed the MC when Mira was in the sanctum, so the working at the Inn for soup was tried, but I could never sleep in the bed.
Selected the Hay next to the MC's house and chose "Sleep until rested", he woke up 3 days later in the middle of the night.

Bugs?, weak coding ?, Bad Walkthrough ?, disjointed objectives ?, All of the Above ?

There is written in the quest log that Mira’s ascension should not be done until a certain level, you can still do it of course but it’s going to be challenging.
You make it sound like everything is a pain or unclear as a foggy day when it’s not really.
I have played this game 5 times and recommended it to 3 persons and none of them asked me questions or argued on the grindness or problems.
But hey, I guess it’s just me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You have a bad download or you screwed up somewhere because you can eat and sleep in Emily house and even in her bed once you get rabbit and wood for her the first time and every time you get it. (Sleeping in her bed requires you to progress her quest line.)
You can use deer but rabbit is best.

As for the inn you must help the mother during dinner and then you can sleep in the same room as the 2 women in the corner without problems every time you help the mother with dinner.

Also another person you can help and get a nice bed to sleep in every day plus dinner and convo is Penny, working on her farm.

There is also Tia's quest line that will get you a bed and food.

Once again many different ways to have food and bed each and every night you want.
You either got a bad download or you screwed up some how.

There is more but I will not spoil it for you but I know of at least 2 more beds you can sleep in plus the hay stack but by now you should have been able to get your house back if you worked at it.

jed999

May 26, 2021
You have a bad download or you screwed up somewhere because you can eat and sleep in Emily house and even in her bed once you get rabbit and wood for her the first time and every time you get it. (Sleeping in her bed requires you to progress her quest line.)
You can use deer but rabbit is best.

As for the inn you must help the mother during dinner and then you can sleep in the same room as the 2 women in the corner without problems every time you help the mother with dinner.

Also another person you can help and get a nice bed to sleep in every day plus dinner and convo is Penny, working on her farm.

There is also Tia's quest line that will get you a bed and food.

Once again many different ways to have food and bed each and every night you want.
You either got a bad download or you screwed up some how.

There is more but I will not spoil it for you but I know of at least 2 more beds you can sleep in plus the hay stack but by now you should have been able to get your house back if you worked at it.

Yea, I've been trying but the game is simply broken, not a bad download, no crc errrors.
Took the advise and just moved on Tried the Friesha quest and got soft locked at "Find a way to spy on Grion at noon bug" (#18 so far).

I spied on him and Grion twice, to the point where Grion says "Nothing left to say" yet the message remains.

I think we should just admit it, this thing is broken, and I mean Farmers Dream level of broken.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yea, I've been trying but the game is simply broken, not a bad download, no crc errrors.
Took the advise and just moved on Tried the Friesha quest and got soft locked at "Find a way to spy on Grion at noon bug" (#18 so far).

I spied on him and Grion twice, to the point where Grion says "Nothing left to say" yet the message remains.

I think we should just admit it, this thing is broken, and I mean Farmers Dream level of broken.
I am sorry you have problems with the game and I have played this game from start to finish more than 7 times and never seen any problems with the game.

Upload your save and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK, I used the in game cheats because I was ready to leave this game behind, I gave the MC a ton of gold, then I bought everything I could find in Lucius's shop in the hopes it would help with at least one of the 13 quests that are unattainable, even with cheating for gold.

I made no difference.
Looks like you have to cheat with the Talents, affections and corruptions to make the game playable.
Seems more like a Visual Novel with unrelated puzzles rather than a RPG, just my Take.
I can not even see your save in my game so it may take both your global file and config file.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I used the walkthrough 3 times in my game, one time because I was stupid and didn’t understand Arianna’s puzzle, the second time because I wanted to see if Anya was available and the third one for Liandra’s cave, and even with it I still wandered aimlessly.
That cave is hidden too much well
Aw man I'm the same, but we started a long way back, one quest at a time, in the proper order, and so many not finished. I have to admit I used the walkthrough many times, especially as the game got bigger. I remember I used to get caught on Frisha's quest and Dave would get in her knickers before I could get into the Mansion. The walkthrough tipped me off to run into her. I don't know how many times I knocked her ass in the muck over the last two years.
I do actually feel for the new players, they have a whole pile of quests that they trigger too soon and don't realise that they can ignore most of them, even triggered and they won't go anywhere. Also they don't realise that RPG with sexy pictures is still RPG and entails a certain amount of "Grind".

Having said all that I think I enjoy this thread as much as the game. Someone asks a question that has been asked a hundred times before. You and Pervy and a few others in the know...(as well as me sometimes)... answer...And Ottoeight looses the plot saying exactly what I was thinking but kept quiet. I would love one night in the Pub with you guys, all get drunk, discuss the game and talk shite...It would be a good night....But can't, won't happen. So as I'm on my fourth..."Slainte" and happy Christmas :giggle:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Aw man I'm the same, but we started a long way back, one quest at a time, in the proper order, and so many not finished. I have to admit I used the walkthrough many times, especially as the game got bigger. I remember I used to get caught on Frisha's quest and Dave would get in her knickers before I could get into the Mansion. The walkthrough tipped me off to run into her. I don't know how many times I knocked her ass in the muck over the last two years.
I do actually feel for the new players, they have a whole pile of quests that they trigger too soon and don't realise that they can ignore most of them, even triggered and they won't go anywhere. Also they don't realise that RPG with sexy pictures is still RPG and entails a certain amount of "Grind".

Having said all that I think I enjoy this thread as much as the game. Someone asks a question that has been asked a hundred times before. You and Pervy and a few others in the know...(as well as me sometimes)... answer...And Ottoeight looses the plot saying exactly what I was thinking but kept quiet. I would love one night in the Pub with you guys, all get drunk, discuss the game and talk shite...It would be a good night....But can't, won't happen. So as I'm on my fourth..."Slainte" and happy Christmas :giggle:
Quest that are not on a timer do not move forward until you do your part to move it forward.
Frisha does not have sex with Dave unless you make it into the mansion and watch the dinner then go up to Dave's room and listen in, then you can block it every time.

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
The best thing for new players to do is level up without starting quests building your strength and hunting skills gathering resources. (That is for regular quest, must do the intro quests to get the game started.)
((I learn this very early in this game.))
I no longer start quest until I hit level 10 putting 3 into strength and hunting.
I just started the game and what do you think would be a good routine for getting the things going after the intro? Cutting log and hunting everyday till level 10? Then going into the recommended quests (Mira up until reading 2, Lucius “control your lust”, Bianca to learn lockpicking, John to learn forging)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started the game and what do you think would be a good routine for getting the things going after the intro? Cutting log and hunting everyday till level 10? Then going into the recommended quests (Mira up until reading 2, Lucius “control your lust”, Bianca to learn lockpicking, John to learn forging)?
If you want the dual/harem of Emily, Mira and her sister then you need to do Emily first until you get the "I love you" saying in a relationship with Emily then work on Mira but at the same time work on Frisha quest.
You can also do Tia's quest line and once you get her to join your group you have next to no way to lose in battles.
Both of the girls that can follow you will level up with you so either one is good to have you just need to get them some armor to wear starting with leather.

Even though Frisha knows you are in a relationship with both her mother and sister its not a true "Harem" game.
Harem = 3 or more girls in a relationship with MC with all 3 knowing about each other.
So far only Frisha knows about all 3, the mother knows about Mira but not Frisha yet and Mira will know about Emily once Emily tells her about it.

You can do Mira's up to #11 but only kiss her once saving the 2nd one till after you reach level 25 or so.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Me too, I enjoy talking in this thread, and you read my mind on the other stuff.
Oh yeah I would love it to go all drink in a pub, but sadly it can’t happen, I’ll open a bottle of beer for you Nellyg (And wine for the others on sunday) and happy Christmas you too!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yea, Mira's in the Santum, and I need a evil corpse, so every Quest I'm on is on hold and/or unreachable from here.
When I try to follow the guide, I start 12 more quests without finishing a single one.

Every suggestion that is made is unattainable without cheating, why is that a dirty secret ?.
You MAY have less people complaining about the guide and eventualy quitting the game if the suggestions were less smug and more honest.

This game just may be for the few (Patreons), and not the many, which would explain why it is not so well known.
I don't know why you think every quest is on hold because you're stuck on the Sanctum quest. That's simply not true.
By guide, I assume you mean the Quest Log, as opposed to the official walkthrough? Of course if you are following the Quest Log, you will end up starting lots of quests. It's not a big deal to have a lot of open quests, some are recurring anyway, others will need to wait before they can be completed.

I don't know what about my suggestions were smug and not honest?

Looks like a1fox3 already gave you a solid answer to this one.

Spying on Giron is done three times. After spying on him the first time, did you then observe Dave and Frisha's date? If you already did this, and spied the second time, did you then observe Dave and Frisha again? For the third time, you should see the king's visit in Arenfield before being able to progress for the third spying event. Which walkthrough (not Quest Log) step are you stuck on?

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
If you want the dual/harem of Emily, Mira and her sister then you need to do Emily first until you get the "I love you" saying in a relationship with Emily then work on Mira but at the same time work on Frisha quest.
You can also do Tia's quest line and once you get her to join your group you have next to no way to lose in battles.
Both of the girls that can follow you will level up with you so either one is good to have you just need to get them some armor to wear starting with leather.

Even though Frisha knows you are in a relationship with both her mother and sister its not a true "Harem" game.
Harem = 3 or more girls in a relationship with MC with all 3 knowing about each other.
So far only Frisha knows about all 3, the mother knows about Mira but not Frisha yet and Mira will know about Emily once Emily tells her about it.

You can do Mira's up to #11 but only kiss her once saving the 2nd one till after you reach level 25 or so.
I'm not sure, but if you are saying that MC has to commit to a serious relationship with Emily instead of just having fun with her to get threesome with Mira, this is not true. It's okay to just have fun with Emily and still get the threesome content. This was mentioned in a Patreon post I recently showed an excerpt from, and I just did this myself yesterday. If I misunderstood you, my bad.

Emily does know about Frisha though. There are two threesome scenes with them and the MC: one in Emily's bed, the other in Frisha's bed. So both Emily and Frisha know about all three, though they don't know that they both know about Mira too.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

Me too, I enjoy talking in this thread, and you read my mind on the other stuff.
Oh yeah I would love it to go all drink in a pub, but sadly it can’t happen, I’ll open a bottle of beer for you Nellyg (And wine for the others on sunday) and happy Christmas you too!
Cheers, guys. I hope to see you both one day in the discord ;) Then you'll get to meet the legendary Mohid, NTR goblin dungeoneer extraordinaire, and the madhouse of NTR goblins running amok he's trying to keep under check, and with sometimes help from me with the use of my handy flamethrower. :devilish: I enjoy discussion both here and there. For some reason Chyos attracts a good crowd. (y)

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Cheers, guys. I hope to see you both one day in the discord ;) Then you'll get to meet the legendary Mohid, NTR goblin dungeoneer extraordinaire, and the madhouse of NTR goblins running amok he's trying to keep under check, and with sometimes help from me with the use of my handy flamethrower. :devilish: I enjoy discussion both here and there. For some reason Chyos attracts a good crowd. (y)
I am sure looking forward to join ya!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Lads, when's the 0.4.4.0 walkthrough gonna come out? It's still the 0.4.3.0 version in this thread.
I remember a new walkthrough is usually released alongside a new x.x.x.0 version, so is there a reason why it hasn't been published here?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Lads, when's the 0.4.4.0 walkthrough gonna come out? It's still the 0.4.3.0 version in this thread.
I remember a new walkthrough is usually released alongside a new x.x.x.0 version, so is there a reason why it hasn't been published here?
I think someone posted it a few pages back, but I guess it hasn't been added to the OP yet.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Not going to lie this is one of the few NTR games that don't have Ugly Bastards fucking the girls.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes