zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not going to lie this is one of the few NTR games that don't have Ugly Bastards fucking the girls.
I mean the only ugly bastards you could say that exist in game are Giron and Father Francis, all the others are either Middle aged men or youngsters on their twenties or orcs and goblins

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure, but if you are saying that MC has to commit to a serious relationship with Emily instead of just having fun with her to get threesome with Mira, this is not true. It's okay to just have fun with Emily and still get the threesome content. This was mentioned in a Patreon post I recently showed an excerpt from, and I just did this myself yesterday. If I misunderstood you, my bad.

Emily does know about Frisha though. There are two threesome scenes with them and the MC: one in Emily's bed, the other in Frisha's bed. So both Emily and Frisha know about all three, though they don't know that they both know about Mira too.
Not talking about threesome's I am talking about Relationships in the love route for all 3 girls making a harem.
You must corrupt all the girls to get threesomes with them.
I don't do corruption in my games.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

jed999

May 26, 2021
I don't know why you think every quest is on hold because you're stuck on the Sanctum quest. That's simply not true.
By guide, I assume you mean the Quest Log, as opposed to the official walkthrough? Of course if you are following the Quest Log, you will end up starting lots of quests. It's not a big deal to have a lot of open quests, some are recurring anyway, others will need to wait before they can be completed.

I don't know what about my suggestions were smug and not honest?

Looks like a1fox3 already gave you a solid answer to this one.

Spying on Giron is done three times. After spying on him the first time, did you then observe Dave and Frisha's date? If you already did this, and spied the second time, did you then observe Dave and Frisha again? For the third time, you should see the king's visit in Arenfield before being able to progress for the third spying event. Which walkthrough (not Quest Log) step are you stuck on?
Thanks, I followed that advice, I just bailed and met Penny and started that quest, then finished completely the Natasha quest.
At some point I saw the King ride in and Make the Mayor a Baron, which was apparently the part I was missing ??.
After that I went again to the mansion on date night and was able to move forward on Friesha's quest.

* I also used the in game cheats and gave the MC a Ton of gold, then bought one of everything in Lucious's shop., I think the Grind was getting to me*

Things seem to be moving forward for the moment

All the overreacting aside, this game has all the right ingredients to be an all time Favorite, Right up there with BOtN and Peasant's Quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Here is my last save file.

Hmm, there is no bug here. You need to raise alignment to at least 53. They wrote to me in the comments. It's not written in Walkthrough.
I already said I was reporting the missing information about the alignment. What is your save for? The drunk not working, or just trying to show me what your alignment is? I don't really get it why I would need to verify your alignment, that wouldn't prove it anyway. If all other conditions were met, but the alignment was not at least 53, then that would be something. But since I already reported it anyway, I don't understand the point.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Do you recommend this game for someone who doesn't like ntr or should I avoid it?
Yes. It's totally up to you IF/WHEN ntr happen (except when you lose a fight), after all. I completed every quest and no one except MC ever laid his hands on the girls in my gameplay.

Anyway, you shouldn't disable ntr, because if you disable it, you won't have M/F/F threesomes.

Last edited:

ibmmax

Apr 25, 2020
I think someone posted it a few pages back, but I guess it hasn't been added to the OP yet.
Lads, when's the 0.4.4.0 walkthrough gonna come out? It's still the 0.4.3.0 version in this thread.
I remember a new walkthrough is usually released alongside a new x.x.x.0 version, so is there a reason why it hasn't been published here?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1530649_A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.4.4.0_Walkthrough.pdf

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Neat, an update to one of my favorite actual-RPGs. The new orc content looks good!

Edit: It's fairly short though. If you want the whole quest it says itll be in 4.5.5 in a couple weeks.

I still have Liandra's content after the decision left. I havent been able to make up my mind on whether to send her to the camp or to the village with the chastity belt. What did you guys thought was the better path for her (including future updates)?

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Neat, an update to one of my favorite actual-RPGs. The new orc content looks good!

Edit: It's fairly short though. If you want the whole quest it says itll be in 4.5.5 in a couple weeks.
Well, 0.4.6.0 is going to be 2nd part of this quest.

I still have Liandra's content after the decision left. I havent been able to make up my mind on whether to send her to the camp or to the village with the chastity belt. What did you guys thought was the better path for her (including future updates)?
My 2 cents:

- you hate sharing: camp

- you love being a cuck: village + no belt

- chastity belt: bad idea - why should you make things harder? walking around the castle without being caught isn't easy.

:sneaky:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Well, 0.4.6.0 is going to be 2nd part of this quest.

My 2 cents:

- you hate sharing: camp

- you love being a cuck: village + no belt

- chastity belt: bad idea - why should you make things harder? walking around the castle without being caught isn't easy.

:sneaky:
Me personally is "camp" because I hate Dave and cucking him out of his woman twice (Frisha and Liandra) has been great.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Reactions: blackdad7
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes