Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I deleted the game despite subscribing just recently.. and I regret it. Gameplay is super banal and boring, scenes take so long to unlock it kills all lust. It is my fault for trusting RPGM game, I will never make the same mistake again.

• Angry
Reactions: RoamingZone

Kane100

May 25, 2017
I played the game back at version 0.4.1.0 pretty much with all quests so far done. Now I wanted to see whats new, but I didn't find much. Also when I save again, the savegame is still showing version 0.4.1.0 and not the actual version I am playing (0.4.5.0), that's normal?
ss.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I played the game back at version 0.4.1.0 pretty much with all quest so far done. Now I wanted to see whats new, but I didn't find much. Also when I save again, the savegame is still showing version 0.4.1.0 and not the actual version I am playing (0.4.5.0), that's normal?
View attachment 1538679
Yes its normal, the save will always shows the version that you made the first save in so yours is showing that this save started in version 0.4.1.0.
If you make a new game and save it it will show the new version of 0.4.5.0.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
"Emily

--- Threesome with Mira"

Hmm found that in the scene list posted above. That's one rare option I havent gotten in my game. Is it important to be on the love path with both to get this? If so I probably locked myself out of this one both by telling Emily I just wanted sex, and also by finishing Mira's path before Emily's (according to the walkthrough it matters).

If theres still a way to get that scene without love path though, Id like to know how!

Last edited:

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
94192097_n.jpg

Hehe not sure if this is intended, but Halloween and Christmas decorations can stack. Its probably intended. Halloween stuff because its in-game October and Christmas stuff because its RL December :D

Oddly enough there was no snow until this month change though (everything was green for the last 14 in-game days or so, this RL morning). Perhaps calculations about whether to display it or not occur only on month change.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yes. It's totally up to you IF/WHEN ntr happen (except when you lose a fight), after all. I completed every quest and no one except MC ever laid his hands on the girls in my gameplay.

Anyway, you shouldn't disable ntr, because if you disable it, you won't have M/F/F threesomes.
You can get the M/F/F threesomes even with NTR disabled. You can't get M/M/F though (Kate with Rick and MC, for example).

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Was bored .. so I converted all the 'images' in the img folder in the game ...

before you ask, no they can't really be compressed any further without losing a lot of image quality. Images are compressed a lot as is ...

so .. here you go, a CG Rip for 0.4.4.0a

Is it too early to have this updated?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is it me or did the tits become smaller? it's been a while since i last played this
Which tits, there a lot of tits…. You don’t mean the tits of the mc right?
Aside that there were a few models that got a rework, but tits remained the same

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Verena's tits got bigger...and Liandra has a transformation option to get bigger tits.

Oh, but Natasha can get her massive boobs made smaller, so they're just regular big tits.

Maui got a rework, but pretty sure her tits are a bit bigger than her older model.

Can't really think of anyone else that has had a change.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Verena's tits got bigger...and Liandra has a transformation option to get bigger tits.

Oh, but Natasha can get her massive boobs made smaller, so they're just regular big tits.

Maui got a rework, but pretty sure her tits are a bit bigger than her older model.

Can't really think of anyone else that has had a change.
Didn’t also Kate have a remodel?
I am pretty sure

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes