--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
What stats should i raise and put points into for tia mc and Lyvia and should i save a certain amount in case its needed in the future incase other skill checks are added

Lyvia stats are all 0 Lvl 32

Tia is Lvl 32
strength 2 Nature 1 armor Proficiency 2 everything else 0

MC is Lvl 34
S=2 D=2 I=4 C=0 P=1 H=5 N=1 T=6 W=2 AP=0

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
This is not the way you're supposed to raise her corruption. Once again, we have another player who is struggling with the walkthrough. :cry:
It actually works tho. Whether you turn NTR on or off, when you switch normal wine with the cumwine in Julia's room, she drinks it with the other guy and gets corruption +1. But... Unlike Natasha you have to stay behind the door and witness it.
So it is possible to raise Julia's corruption without her licking the cum out of her mistress' pussy.

HELP... JULIA...I put the Cumwine in her her room but her corruption level is not going up; How do I monitor the room to see she consum the wine?
Switch the normal wine with the cumwine, wait untill they enter the room and sit. Wait right outside their room, skip hour by hour. When they get up and get to beds Julia's corruption will increase, but beware that the lord will be walking outside his room heading towards his bedroom. Soyou gotta be quick and head downstairs.

After doing this the first time, you dont have to wait right behind Julia's door. Only necessity is that you have to be in the same floor. You can hide in any other room in the second floor and skip hour by hour until you get notification that her corruption got increased.

I would say this should be tweaked. With Natasha when you corrupt the holy water, she gets her corruption increased when she drinks it (she does that on a daily basis) regardless you're there to witness or not (so you get daily notification that her corruption got increased). It should be same with Julia.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I mean the only ugly bastards you could say that exist in game are Giron and Father Francis, all the others are either Middle aged men or youngsters on their twenties or orcs and goblins
If there was such an option I would torture both Father Francis and Grion to death. These two look like they're the ex-members of a retired punk rock band from 80s.
Chubbiness = ☑
Old age = ☑
Pervert = ☑
Dark & Gothic outfit = ☑
Wigs = ☑
snobbish attitude = ☑

Yeah, they the ex-members of ''Fart on Dick'' from 80s.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
how can i enter Madrag Kaz?
can't find any path in the new map.
I even saw the walkthrough!

Last edited:

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I mean the only ugly bastards you could say that exist in game are Giron and Father Francis, all the others are either Middle aged men or youngsters on their twenties or orcs and goblins
Yeah, I agree but they're pretty alright if you compared them to some extreme japanese NTR games.

Reactions: zARRR

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
  • Added a bonus scene for Mira & reworked her dialogue images (~360 images)
  • 1 new scene for Nyra inside chieftains hut and outside at Rumah (2 animations, 57 images)
  • New content for Raaisha: A new scene solo and another with Tia both available at 2 locations in Rumah. And a new scene for her and Dasan should you have chosen that route.
  • Should Dasan have escaped during the confrontation in Rumah you can now find him again.
  • Added a bonus scene for Mira & reworked her dialogue images (~360 images)
  • Were is i can find it?
  • 1 new scene for Nyra inside chieftains hut and outside at Rumah (2 animations, 57 images)
  • Outside at Rumah? Were is correctly?
  • New content for Raaisha: A new scene solo and another with Tia both available at 2 locations in Rumah. And a new scene for her and Dasan should you have chosen that route.
  • Solo and FFM can posible getting on NTR route?
  • Should Dasan have escaped during the confrontation in Rumah you can now find him again.
  • For waht? To kill him?

Reactions: dussalant

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Mane (horse hair) for the violin.
No mater how many times I klick on the horse It does not trigger the option to cut the mane,,, Why?. Is that a bug or am I missing something ?/ Please some assist

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
  • For waht? To kill him?
Yeah all you can do now is kill him or loss to watch his scenes with Lyvia or Tia. It's just a cleaner way to get rid of him without making Nyra sad.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes