Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I dunno I find her interesting, but yeah a comedic character it’s certainly needed, O thought it was going to be the courier of Liandra but he literally dies immediately, so for now the only “funny moments” are for me bringing Tia and Lyvia in places where they should not be
Rick could have been MC's comedic wingman, but...you just feel sorry for him, man.

Reactions: zARRR and RonnieX

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Rick could have been MC's comedic wingman, but...you just feel sorry for him, man.
Rick’s role in game is basically getting cucked by him or fucking hos entire family and lover.
He has some other roles like helper for informations, helper for Emily’s house or alcoholic companion.
But other than that I felt more closer to Frank than him lmao.
You could say that in the end the mc eas his worst friend

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Rick’s role in game is basically getting cucked by him or fucking hos entire family and lover.
He has some other roles like helper for informations, helper for Emily’s house or alcoholic companion.
I'm just waiting for Rick's reaction when he finds out that MC is banging his mom.

Can't wait for a brand new sweet mother & daughter moment with MC (Verena+Arianna), too :p. I wouldn't mind Claire+Verena+MC too, of course.

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm just waiting for Rick's reaction when he finds out that MC is banging his mom.

Can't wait for a brand new sweet mother & daughter moment with MC (Verena+Arianna), too :p. I wouldn't mind Claire+Verena+MC too, of course.
Claire+Verena+MC finally made it into the bonus poll and it's getting nearly half the new votes *big happy grin*

A labor of love for over a year, trying to make that one happen. Sooo happy it finally got into the poll.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Claire+Verena+MC finally made it into the bonus poll and it's getting nearly half the new votes *big happy grin*

A labor of love for over a year, trying to make that one happen. Sooo happy it finally got into the poll.
Well since you have access to the patreon site can you let the dev know that some players are having some issue with the Kate sex scene in MC rented room, it goes in and out until you change to overhead view.
The start till it changes to overhead view is when it happen, at least to me.
Also the maid goes or still goes invisible when she walks in on the convo, the only time you see her is when she puts the drinks down. Both before and after when she walks she is invisible.

ADD: John still makes more swords even though the order was completed a long time ago. John and swords.jpg

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well since you have access to the patreon site can you let the dev know that some players are having some issue with the Kate sex scene in MC rented room, it goes in and out until you change to overhead view.
The start till it changes to overhead view is when it happen, at least to me.
Also the maid goes or still goes invisible when she walks in on the convo, the only time you see her is when she puts the drinks down. Both before and after when she walks she is invisible.

ADD: John still makes more swords even though the order was completed a long time ago. View attachment 1540644
Except for the John thing, can you provide saves for right before these events? I won't report bugs I can't verify. Please make sure these problems are true in latest version available here, as I feel like one of these was reported already and potentially fixed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Except for the John thing, can you provide saves for right before these events? I won't report bugs I can't verify. Please make sure these problems are true in latest version available here, as I feel like one of these was reported already and potentially fixed.
Can't give you one for the maid one but its all the time with Kate when they go to MC rented room.

For the Kate one its just the beginning of the scene until it gets to the overhead view.
Both MC and Kate disappear and reappear 3-4 times then it moves to the overhead view and everything is ok then.

I started this game in v.0.4.4.a but I am playing in v.0.4.5.

RonnieX

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, i did the same to him even cockblock his father.
My idea if will be possible in the future to send Rick to Rumah or Maui so he can have some fun.

Reactions: zARRR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kate leaking milk while having sex with MC, "Lactation" tag needed.
The pic show when it just starts to come out and it gets 6-7 times larger but hard to capture it. we have milk.jpg

Reactions: indiehindi

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Pervy Sensei I'm not a patron so if possible can you point out to the dev to check the code for the new Rumah village content?
I had to get rid of Dasan in the forest but when I got back to the village he was there.....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pervy Sensei I'm not a patron so if possible can you point out to the dev to check the code for the new Rumah village content?
I had to get rid of Dasan in the forest but when I got back to the village he was there.....
I had no problem with getting rid of Dasan and after killing him his grave is at his tent and he is no longer around anywhere.
There could be a glitch with the game or just your save.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
ADD: John still makes more swords even though the order was completed a long time ago.
I assumed those extra swords for the front would be useful in the future for the war. I hope so cause I've been using my energy/time/ore to keep helping him with them. So far I have 58 swords ready AFTER completing the initial order :p

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I had no problem with getting rid of Dasan and after killing him his grave is at his tent and he is no longer around anywhere.
There could be a glitch with the game or just your save.
Could be. It only happened once. Guessing when I was switching to the new content.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey guys

I want to see full extent of NTR with Kate

I was thinking about letting her be in relationship with Rick, stealing her for myself (making her cheat on Rick), then make her my girlfriend, only to allow her to be stolen by Thomas and others.

Is that possible at all ?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys

I want to see full extent of NTR with Kate

I was thinking about letting her be in relationship with Rick, stealing her for myself (making her cheat on Rick), then make her my girlfriend, only to allow her to be stolen by Thomas and others.

Is that possible at all ?
Yes it's possible, you need to talk to Rick about allowing his advances on her, then on the bar minigame you must let her flirt with Rick until they become a couple, after that raise her affections towards your MC and her corruption, the next parts is to make her fail so that Thomas can play with her as well, if you get to the point of making the wagon you can invite Rick and after some time he can borrow Kate for himself

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes