Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Hey guys

I want to see full extent of NTR with Kate

I was thinking about letting her be in relationship with Rick, stealing her for myself (making her cheat on Rick), then make her my girlfriend, only to allow her to be stolen by Thomas and others.

Is that possible at all ?
Absolutely possible. Just did it two nights ago.

Reactions: Angmir

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a love route for Hiba planned or is it just going to be a corruption route for her?

Who beside Kate can we get pregnant?
((I have tried with the 3, Emily and her 2 girls for well over 60 days straight now but not one gets pregnant.))

Fun Fact: Both Emily and Claire were 15 when they got pregnant, according to there age now.
Don't know or remember how old Rick is but if he is 22 then Verena was 15 also.
But look at it MC was 5 when Marcus and MC move to town and after that Mira was born, MC and Rick are childhood friends and Mira is 21 leaving MC at 26-27 years old. (If Rick is older than 22 then Verena is younger than 15 given birth to him.
do u have the save file which i m requesting

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
How do you trigger mira & emily scene? I've tried a lot, but cant get it.
in the 4.5 version you need to make sure that Mira is comfortable with the rod on her ass and you need to have sex with her at 4pm, Emily will see you, wait for next day and do the process one more time, you need to make Mira to have an orgasm so that Emily can peek and join

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
in the 4.5 version you need to make sure that Mira is comfortable with the rod on her ass and you need to have sex with her at 4pm, Emily will see you, wait for next day and do the process one more time, you need to make Mira to have an orgasm so that Emily can peek and join
thanks i did that part, now I also wonder if you were to say you're also in love with Emily does that change anything with Mira?

So then its Emily that joins when having sex with Mira right?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Help... Why is my HEALT (HP) dropping fast after the defeat of the warewolf. no mater how many times I use engry postion to bring it up .. tried all the other healing postions but does not help It goes down to 1 in one day, ( 1000 to 01HP)

2 days of resting does not help ... still weak.

Any idea ?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Help... Why is my HEALT (HP) dropping fast after the defeat of the warewolf. no mater how many times I use engry postion to bring it up .. tried all the other healing postions but does not help It goes down to 1 in one day, ( 1000 to 01HP)

Any idea ?
I have no idea of what an "engry" potion (energy potion ?) could be... but... maybe you're bleeding. If you're bleeding use bandage.

Last edited:

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020

Any idea ?
Somehow only the Werewolf capable of piercing your flesh lol, fighting werewolf is the only time you get bleeding. As Ottoeight says use bandage.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Honestly, even though she's sexier now, I prefer her former self: she was funny and she was a comedic character. Now she's uninteresting.

I think the story needs some funny characters.

Same with Anya: she's sexier, but she looks too slutty, now.
Her old design seemed a little bit more like a female goblin compared to now that she looks a tall muscular orcess.
Maybe in the future we might see an actual female goblin in that cave that has a bit of Maui's older comedic personality?

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
walkthrough is lacking a bit in detail, just started the game and it doesnt tell you how to distract the witch nor infiltrate the mansion

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
walkthrough is lacking a bit in detail, just started the game and it doesnt tell you how to distract the witch nor infiltrate the mansion
True. The game is huge... this is the issue. You can follow this guy.. he has nice videos. It helps a lot.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Pervy Sensei I'm not a patron so if possible can you point out to the dev to check the code for the new Rumah village content?
I had to get rid of Dasan in the forest but when I got back to the village he was there.....
Thanks for saying something. Someone reported in the Discord a similar problem, but more specifically they found Dasan in the village fucking Raaisha. No save was provided though, and Chyos couldn't reproduce it. But he did put in some fixes, so it shouldn't happen in newer versions of the game.
thanks i did that part, now I also wonder if you were to say you're also in love with Emily does that change anything with Mira?

So then its Emily that joins when having sex with Mira right?
Being in love with Emily won't change the scenes available, at least for now.

Yes, Emily joins. While Mira is reverse cowgirl, she has to have an orgasm. Then switch positions, and Emily will open the door.
For the witch, see the section on Lucius (#6 in table contents), step 3. For the mansion, see the section on Mayor's Mansion (#28 in table of contents).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks for saying something. Someone reported in the Discord a similar problem, but more specifically they found Dasan in the village fucking Raaisha
Yup, exactly that.
Had to replay a bit to get back to this point from an earlier save and this playthrough is modified a bit sorry. Hope it helps, you'll have to insert the "rpg" into the file extension before save.

Last edited:

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
You will touch the books on the shelves. The witch will come to you and you will pour the potion into the cauldron. That was the last thing I remember

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for saying something. Someone reported in the Discord a similar problem, but more specifically they found Dasan in the village fucking Raaisha. No save was provided though, and Chyos couldn't reproduce it. But he did put in some fixes, so it shouldn't happen in newer versions of the game.
LMAO Imagine returning home after butchering Dasan only to see him fucking Raaisha

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes