a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the trip to the other town in the game yet.

If so how to trigger the next part like get the supplies for the trip?
Clair said the supplies are ready but the quest ends saying everything is ready for the trip. Trip.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Emily's quest should no longer be needed now that MC can sleep in her house where ever he wants to after saving her twice.
not needed anymore.jpg

Reactions: indiehindi

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Well, 0.4.6.0 is going to be 2nd part of this quest.

My 2 cents:

- you hate sharing: camp

- you love being a cuck: village + no belt

- chastity belt: bad idea - why should you make things harder? walking around the castle without being caught isn't easy.

:sneaky:
chastity belt, for people that enjoy more generous assets and don't wanna share

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I know that this update allows us to kill Dasan without Nyra notice, but i have a hunch that if we let him live a bit longer until the expansion of the village finished, we can start having some fun.

I'm not sure how far ahead Chyos has planned for Dasan but if i have to take a guess, once we finished with building the jail cells, which probably lead to the option to capture him as a side quest. Once he's in a cell, if Nyra is corrupted enough we may get the chance to bang her in front of him.

And yes, that sounds very evil... but hey, our MC isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world remember? And so am I. :devilish:
or corrupt him like some of us did with orc chieftain

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is the trip to the other town in the game yet.

If so how to trigger the next part like get the supplies for the trip?
Clair said the supplies are ready but the quest ends saying everything is ready for the trip. View attachment 1542135
No, Kirlic has not been implemented yet. It will probably be a long update. It's not even in the content poll yet.

Emily's quest should no longer be needed now that MC can sleep in her house where ever he wants to after saving her twice.
View attachment 1542218
It's true the reward is already given now, but if I remember correctly, the food that Emily cooks for dinner has an impact on the MC's satiety or energy depending on what she cooks -- vegetables, rabbit, or deer. Might be wrong though, never really checked.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
It's true the reward is already given now, but if I remember correctly, the food that Emily cooks for dinner has an impact on the MC's satiety or energy depending on what she cooks -- vegetables, rabbit, or deer. Might be wrong though, never really checked.
You would assume at that level and point into the game MC woudnt need the food cooked by Emily on a daily basis. I usually skip the dinner time because its just repeating same convos for nothing. But again, maybe someone could go broke in game or get beaten to the point that would be in need of daily dinner cooked by Emily, who knows?
On the other hand what is the church providing for the orphans? No money for food? No salary for Emily that she can buy food for her family? And lets not forget, Frisha works... Mira has earnings too if I'm not wrong. Ok ok, I'm totally ok with the idea that MC is the ''provider'' in the house but seems like others would go starvation without MC and his fake-father...
Just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You would assume at that level and point into the game MC woudnt need the food cooked by Emily on a daily basis. I usually skip the dinner time because its just repeating same convos for nothing. But again, maybe someone could go broke in game or get beaten to the point that would be in need of daily dinner cooked by Emily, who knows?
On the other hand what is the church providing for the orphans? No money for food? No salary for Emily that she can buy food for her family? And lets not forget, Frisha works... Mira has earnings too if I'm not wrong. Ok ok, I'm totally ok with the idea that MC is the ''provider'' in the house but seems like others would go starvation without MC and his fake-father...
Wait you guys are eating at Emily’s?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, Kirlic has not been implemented yet. It will probably be a long update. It's not even in the content poll yet.

I am not saying to remove the dinner part just the quest part is no longer needed once you can sleep in her house any time you want to. Even without providing anything MC can still eat and sleep there after saving her the 2nd time.
Even without providing anything MC can still eat and sleep there after saving her the 2nd time.
Wait you guys are eating at Emily’s?
With 3 very good looking girls there, hell yes I eat and sleep there whenever I have need to.
At 4pm fuck Mira, right after supper fuck Frisha and then sleep with Emily and have sex with her then Frisha comes in for a 2nd round of sex.
You better believe I eat and sleep there.
And that does not even count the threesomes you can have in that house. :love: :p :love:

gregor131

Jul 5, 2021
I Love your Game Chyos and i have so many Questions:

1. is it possible to get in a future Update Maui, Imawyn and Raaisha as Party Members ? ( these 3 with Tia are my Dream Fighting Team )

2. at the Time when John the Mercenaries with Weapons and Armor provided can he make a Armor and Sword for the MC and Lyvia trains him so that he can use these ? ( a new Outfit and Weapon Image for the MC so that he looks like a real Mercenary Leader the best would be Marcus Outfit but with Gauntlets such as those of King Eric and Erics Sword Image but as a Two-handed Weapon )

3. is it possible in the future to overthrow Giron and Dave ? ( Giron as Baron and Dave as his Heir is a Tyranny in the beginning )

4. on the Map above Rumah is a Fortress would it be possible to get it as a Home for the Mc and his Wives/Lovers ? ( a Place for every Love Interest that is in a relationship with him to life, to better get to know the other Women among themselves and to convince them to be with him and his Harem )

5. is it possible to get a Love Route for Yasmine ? ( if yes i would love her and Julia both as Wives for MC and they burn trough with him )

I know there are a lot of question and wishes from me and if you Chyos can answer them ( or even program them into the Game ) i would be so happy

and i am sorry for my Bad English

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
thanks i did that part, now I also wonder if you were to say you're also in love with Emily does that change anything with Mira?

So then its Emily that joins when having sex with Mira right?
Well I did it on the Emily Love Path and Mira wasn't angry after everything came out, but it needs to be after the event in which she is the crypt, but you must avoid fucking with the succubus in front of Mira so that she isn't angry

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I Love your Game Chyos and i have so many Questions:

1. is it possible to get in a future Update Maui, Imawyn and Raaisha as Party Members ? ( these 3 with Tia are my Dream Fighting Team )

2. at the Time when John the Mercenaries with Weapons and Armor provided can he make a Armor and Sword for the MC and Lyvia trains him so that he can use these ? ( a new Outfit and Weapon Image for the MC so that he looks like a real Mercenary Leader the best would be Marcus Outfit but with Gauntlets such as those of King Eric and Erics Sword Image but as a Two-handed Weapon )

3. is it possible in the future to overthrow Giron and Dave ? ( Giron as Baron and Dave as his Heir is a Tyranny in the beginning )

4. on the Map above Rumah is a Fortress would it be possible to get it as a Home for the Mc and his Wives/Lovers ? ( a Place for every Love Interest that is in a relationship with him to life, to better get to know the other Women among themselves and to convince them to be with him and his Harem )

5. is it possible to get a Love Route for Yasmine ? ( if yes i would love her and Julia both as Wives for MC and they burn trough with him )

I know there are a lot of question and wishes from me and if you Chyos can answer them ( or even program them into the Game ) i would be so happy

and i am sorry for my Bad English
I'm not Chyos, but I'll give my two cents:

1. It's pretty unlikely so many characters will be able to become party members with the MC.
2. If you raise the Talent for Armor Proficiency high enough, you will be able to equip heavier armors with the MC. Regarding weapons, this should be getting implemented later in the game.
3. There's been a lot of speculation about that, but I don't recall hearing anything concrete from Chyos about it.
4. I doubt the fortress on the map will become a home for the MC. More likely, it will be another location to explore as part of some quest line in the future. If it gets developed, anyway.
5. Haven't heard about Yasmine getting a love route.

If you are really interested in getting answers from Chyos, or even having a chance for your ideas to get realized in the game, your best bet is to join the Discord by becoming a patron, and start joining the conversations on there. It shouldn't be surprising that Chyos is interested in what his patrons want.

Reactions: zARRR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
why cant i get lyvia to give me bandits disguise? tried repeatedly she doesnt give it or talk to me in the barracks
You need to let Emily get abducted 2 times and after the 2nd time you go talk to her the next morning and you can get it then.

jed999

May 26, 2021
well boars can also provide fat which could be used in weapon oils/polish or wax for armors (waterproofing and elastility of leather parts) and stuff.
And a boar carcass should fetch a by far higher price than a rabbit one
It's a way to control the game tempo and get as much $$$ as possible.
I just needed one more deer hide to build my 2nd tower and for 3 days I just got Orcs, wolves and rabbits, then on the next day Deer everywhere..

Keep on plugging, the game is not bad despite the extreme grind and Questionable flow

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I just needed one more deer hide to build my 2nd tower and for 3 days I just got Orcs, wolves and rabbits, then on the next day Deer everywhere..

Keep on plugging, the game is not bad despite the extreme grind and Questionable flow
Wow, you really reached back for that one. That's a lot of thread reading!

Anyway, been a while since Evangelion has been around. He used to be the one answering questions all the time. Is he still around? I don't even know if he is/was a patron.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Did you just replied a message old one year?
Or you replied to a wrong user?
Also “extreme grinding“ is exaggerated, extreme grinding is spending 2 hours just to get a particular encounter or making any kind of progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes