zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wow, you really reached back for that one. That's a lot of thread reading!

Anyway, been a while since Evangelion has been around. He used to be the one answering questions all the time. Is he still around? I don't even know if he is/was a patron.
Dude that was the same thing I though, where is that cool guy?
He/she would probably loved discussing on the new updates and discussing the grinding stuff

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Dude that was the same thing I though, where is that cool guy?
He/she would probably loved discussing on the new updates and discussing the grinding stuff
With Pervy Sensei and you he was the one that answered majority of my questions and we had convos and theories about the future updates and lore of this game. It seems hes not been around for a while now.
Ok this is the Evangelion appreciation now! :KEK:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
With Pervy Sensei and you he was the one that answered majority of my questions and we had convos and theories about the future updates and lore of this game. It seems hes not been around for a while now.
Ok this is the Evangelion appreciation now! :KEK:
I checked, he is still around F95, but not on this page, maybe he had some ruckus with someone here or he just got tired of ASWS.
Either way I wish the best for him/her

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Can't give you one for the maid one but its all the time with Kate when they go to MC rented room.

For the Kate one its just the beginning of the scene until it gets to the overhead view.
Both MC and Kate disappear and reappear 3-4 times then it moves to the overhead view and everything is ok then.

I started this game in v.0.4.4.a but I am playing in v.0.4.5.
I found myself in John's forge. Maybe you meant to give me file7? That would be the one that shows up as File 6 in the game's save menu; the autosave is file1 in the save folder.

I went and did the scene anyway. From the side view of the missionary sex in the rented room, the scene flickered quickly two times. Didn't really seem like a big deal to me, and I've seen this kind of thing before in other scenes. I can't get myself to report such a thing, I kind of doubt this is going to be a simple coding fix. Maybe has something to do with how RPGM and TK17 interact, or with putting TK17 over DAZ3D environments.
Yup, exactly that.
Had to replay a bit to get back to this point from an earlier save and this playthrough is modified a bit sorry. Hope it helps, you'll have to insert the "rpg" into the file extension before save.
Are you sure this is the right save? Maybe you meant to send file10, which would be File 9 in the game's save menu. In the save folder, file1 would be the autosave, so you have to add 1 to each file after that to reflect the corresponding save file in the game's save menu.

I start in the forest near Rumah. I went into Rumah, but didn't see Dasan at all. I also don't know where to find Dasan in the forest, as I haven't played through that route, I guess. So you'll have to either provide me the correct save, or give me directions to use with the save you gave me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's a way to control the game tempo and get as much $$$ as possible.
I just needed one more deer hide to build my 2nd tower and for 3 days I just got Orcs, wolves and rabbits, then on the next day Deer everywhere..

Keep on plugging, the game is not bad despite the extreme grind and Questionable flow
You forgot that you can visit the tower in the hunting grounds to get 1 animal for waiting 1 hour.
It's alot faster and easier to get animal hides that way if direly required.
Wow, you really reached back for that one. That's a lot of thread reading!

Anyway, been a while since Evangelion has been around. He used to be the one answering questions all the time. Is he still around? I don't even know if he is/was a patron.
Still here, the thread itself just quieted down for quiet awhile now, or atleast I never received any alarm mentioning a new post in the Thread

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
You forgot that you can visit the tower in the hunting grounds to get 1 animal for waiting 1 hour.
It's alot faster and easier to get animal hides that way if direly required.

Still here, the thread itself just quieted down for quiet awhile now, or atleast I never received any alarm mentioning a new post in the Thread
Ah, cool, glad to see you back! (y)

But I don't know what you mean by quieted down, the thread has been very active for...well, it always seems active. I think maybe something is wrong with your alarm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Are you sure this is the right save? Maybe you meant to send file10, which would be File 9 in the game's save menu. In the save folder, file1 would be the autosave, so you have to add 1 to each file after that to reflect the corresponding save file in the game's save menu.
Tell me what you see please. Save 2 is in the village screen grab attached. Save two in just outside and you just have to walk into the village.
Gonna try the save on my phone also to see if it changes there also.

Ierukah

Oct 6, 2020
I'm following the walkthrough, but I can't do Kate's NTR rote. She don't go to see the "old friends" a second time. What i'm doing wrong? MC already told her to go see the guys again.

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
I started a new save and I'm at level 3. Already learned how to read and can sell cum to Lucius. Got lockpicking from Bianca and now I'm working on getting my lsat copper bar for John. Now is a good time to grind at the hunting outpost before going into any other quest?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I started a new save and I'm at level 3. Already learned how to read and can sell cum to Lucius. Got lockpicking from Bianca and now I'm working on getting my lsat copper bar for John. Now is a good time to grind at the hunting outpost before going into any other quest?
You are more than prepared, I suggest to grind at the outpost measuring time.
Grind there then do Frisia’s quest or Kate’s, I also suggest you to start befriend Tia, she is an amazing companion that will help you in many situations

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
You are more than prepared, I suggest to grind at the outpost measuring time.
Grind there then do Frisia’s quest or Kate’s, I also suggest you to start befriend Tia, she is an amazing companion that will help you in many situations
ty, I was a little bit confused about in what order to approach the quests from what I've been reading. So I can kinda ignore the order that it's presented in the WT, right?

ehowin

May 25, 2021
I have had crappy dinner at Tia's moms house multiple times and I can't get a prompt to learn cooking from Claire (15A/7C) or Emily (39A/8C). I can only offer Emily food and for Claire she either fucks, makes me skin potatoes, or tells me she is busy cleaning up before the tavern opens. Any idea what I am doing wrong here?

edit: ok, nvm I just tried again and I finally got Katherin to ask me to bring veggies and meat so I can likely get the prompt now.

3DBird

Feb 26, 2021
I'm following the walkthrough, but I can't do Kate's NTR rote. She don't go to see the "old friends" a second time. What i'm doing wrong? MC already told her to go see the guys again.
Yeah, it definitely seems broken. Somethiong about the revealing dress seems broken too.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is the walkthrough linear? If not, do you lose content/interactions if you jump from one character to the next i.e. are there multiple mutually exclusive paths?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
ty, I was a little bit confused about in what order to approach the quests from what I've been reading. So I can kinda ignore the order that it's presented in the WT, right?
Yes, you can ignore the order it is presented in the walkthrough, as long as you have completed the list of suggested quests given at the beginning of the walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the walkthrough linear? If not, do you lose content/interactions if you jump from one character to the next i.e. are there multiple mutually exclusive paths?
Yes you can lose content if you follow the walkthrough as it is written.
To get the harem you must do Mira's up to just before she goes into the church then do Emily's quest line along with Frisha's quest line then back to Mira's quest.
All 3 most be on the love path or so it seems to me.
The harem is not in the game yet because it takes all 3 to know of each other for "Harem" tag to be applied.
Only Frisha knows of all 3 but both Emily and Mira only knows of each other.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
The walkthrough is not linear. You can jump around from one character to another as you please. A couple of times there will be a timer for certain events to be completed by, as for Mira's church quest line and Penny's quest line, once you get far enough in them. You won't get locked out of content if you don't complete those in time once the timer is started, but the relationships and dialogue will be different.

There aren't really multiple mutually exclusive paths, as far as getting one character's content instead of another's. However, some choices you make with a specific woman will affect the content you get with her. Typically, corrupt routes get more content than love/romantic routes, and NTR routes provide other content (if you are into that kind of thing). Also, for Liandra at least (once you get to her), you have an important choice where to take her and that will affect which content you can have with her.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yes you can lose content if you follow the walkthrough as it is written.
To get the harem you must do Mira's up to just before she goes into the church then do Emily's quest line along with Frisha's quest line then back to Mira's quest.
All 3 most be on the love path or so it seems to me.
The harem is not in the game yet because it takes all 3 to know of each other for "Harem" tag to be applied.
Only Frisha knows of all 3 but both Emily and Mira only knows of each other.
You said "to get the harem", and then you said "the harem is not in the game", which is contradictory.

That's a good point with not completing Mira's quest before doing Emily's. Then again, completing Mira's quest takes being at a higher level (assuming the player isn't using cheats), so it's a bit unlikely, but it's possible.

They don't all need to be on the love path to get threesome content.

Again, Frisha is not the only one who knows about all three. Emily knows about both Frisha and Mira, since she can have threesomes with MC and either of them. Mira is the only one who doesn't know about Frisha.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes