3DBird

Feb 26, 2021
What's wrong with the revealing dress?
It seems that she doesn't wear it after a certain point even if you never told her to stop. Her wearing the Winterhowl dress seemed to bork it for some reason, but maybe that was just a coincidence that it happened at that time.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
It seems that she doesn't wear it after a certain point even if you never told her to stop. Her wearing the Winterhowl dress seemed to bork it for some reason, but maybe that was just a coincidence that it happened at that time.
If you tell her to wear it after she wore the Winterhowl dress, does that fix it?

jed999

May 26, 2021
I lit a six torches in the dungeon and the door to Mia still wont open, This has been broke since the beginning.

If you follow the Walkthrough Mia cannot be saved, if you follow the guide. The game is broken.

Too bad, I love RPGM, and it's been a LONG time since we have seen one that works.

87 hours play time ( in this attempt) and Mia cannot be saved, PERIOD.

I challenge any one of you to start fresh and save MIA without cheating. It cannot be done, therefore the game is broken.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Yeah, Mira should be always the last, good starting Penny's, Sabrina's, Gwen's and et cetera.
Only Mira is the real obstacle
So you think Penny is the go to "safe" quest to do first while grinding xp? I already rescued Emily from the bandits but didn't progress any further on her quest

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I lit a six torches in the dungeon and the door to Mia still wont open, This has been broke since the beginning.

If you follow the Walkthrough Mia cannot be saved, if you follow the guide. The game is broken.

Too bad, I love RPGM, and it's been a LONG time since we have seen one that works.

I challenge any one of you to start fresh and save MIA without cheating. It cannot be done, therefore the game is broken.
lol we've all saved Mira already. Don't know what you're doing wrong, it's been a while since I did that quest.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017

post your save. we can ask chyos in discord if something is wrong with it or the quest.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The walkthrough is not linear. You can jump around from one character to another as you please. A couple of times there will be a timer for certain events to be completed by, as for Mira's church quest line and Penny's quest line, once you get far enough in them. You won't get locked out of content if you don't complete those in time once the timer is started, but the relationships and dialogue will be different.

There aren't really multiple mutually exclusive paths, as far as getting one character's content instead of another's. However, some choices you make with a specific woman will affect the content you get with her. Typically, corrupt routes get more content than love/romantic routes, and NTR routes provide other content (if you are into that kind of thing). Also, for Liandra at least (once you get to her), you have an important choice where to take her and that will affect which content you can have with her.
Thank you Pervy-san

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

You have to click on the right spot on the door, and it can be tricky. If you use the arrow keys on your computer and hit "Enter when your outside the door it may help.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

A592759A-6579-4AA1-B62D-0B2E0DD5BA12.jpeg
Your syllogisms makes water everywhere dear sir, I don’t know if you became a troll or something, But I am going to say that I have done that quest 2 times and I am not scared to doing it again just to prove you false

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So you think Penny is the go to "safe" quest to do first while grinding xp? I already rescued Emily from the bandits but didn't progress any further on her quest
Yeah pretty much, till her fiancé returns and he wakes up everything is safe, for Emily’s quest that’s also easy, save her another time and you can progress her storyline and Imawyn’s.
Mira is challenging for someone who is either low leveled or doesn’t know well the game, that’s why there is a recommended level.
So yeah Penny is perfec, even if I juggled between quests multiple times.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Is there any reason to keep my alignment around 50? I know that some quest req. 70 but apart from it? (seems like I didn't do much evil so far :p)
Do I have to corrupt Hiba to progress with her or there is another way (as I understand I have to get her to unlock anal)?
And my last question, I still didn't start Kate route, I would like to share her, does it matter if approve Rick attempts on Kate? Will I be able to share her with him if I take her for myself from the begining?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there any reason to keep my alignment around 50? I know that some quest req. 70 but apart from it? (seems like I didn't do much evil so far :p)
Do I have to corrupt Hiba to progress with her or there is another way (as I understand I have to get her to unlock anal)?
And my last question, I still didn't start Kate route, I would like to share her, does it matter if approve Rick attempts on Kate? Will I be able to share her with him if I take her for myself from the begining?
For now there is no reason as corrupt as you want.
For now there is only the corruption part with Hiba.
You can share her with rick in both cases, she only needs an high corruption, if Rick takes Kate firstly, you have to corrupt her to obtain the girl.
no story for anya yet?
There is a poll for her, but for now she will stand there menacingly

Reactions: hendera and Raoddik

jed999

May 26, 2021
View attachment 1547374
Your syllogisms makes water everywhere dear sir, I don’t know if you became a troll or something, But I am going to say that I have done that quest 2 times and I am not scared to doing it again just to prove you false

Awe look, a Troll calling people troll.

Didn't play from the start with the current version I'd venture Mr Troll.

• Haha

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
For now there is only the corruption part with Hiba.
Kind of shame but that explain a lot.
Honestly, so far I did everything without "forced" corruption and I kind of liked it that way but seems there is no other way to get anal... :p.

Thank you for answer!

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes