Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I've tried the same but you cant get to the point of having sex with her, right? I did everything without talking to her on the field I could only go for two weeks (in game) then I had to trigger the arrival of Henry as she was about to go broke as I couldnt give her veggies, anyways... I coud not trigger any scene. Isnt it necessary for her to make a decision between you and Henry to have sex? So can you trigger any scene without the arrival of Henry?
No...But you can delay it until you are ready.....Same goes for all "Triggers"

Reactions: indiehindi
Jan 19, 2021
I've tried the same but you cant get to the point of having sex with her, right? I did everything without talking to her on the field I could only go for two weeks (in game) then I had to trigger the arrival of Henry as she was about to go broke as I couldnt give her veggies, anyways... I coud not trigger any scene. Isnt it necessary for her to make a decision between you and Henry to have sex? So can you trigger any scene without the arrival of Henry?
After you are able to make cumwine start her quest. When Henry returns ask Lucius for help and give her every evening cumwine. When Henry has recovered don't start the love route but keep on giving her cumwine. She will have anal sex, blow jobs and finally vaginal sex

Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
After you are able to make cumwine start her quest. When Henry returns ask Lucius for help and give her every evening cumwine. When Henry has recovered don't start the love route but keep on giving her cumwine. She will have anal sex, blow jobs and finally vaginal sex
Thx but I've done all of this, i finished the game 3 times now. I'm kinda trying to trigger any scene before the arrival of Henry and see if its possible.
No...But you can delay it until you are ready.....Same goes for all "Triggers"
Yeah thats pretty much the same as far as I could delay.
Nope, you can only get anal by corruption but no love scene.
I think it’s also because of her character that she changes and reveal her love to you.
Henry is a triggering point, I think before she just wondered about, but never actually tried to really take the big step
Yes, only after Henry arrives. But don't worry, even if Henry wakes up, as long as he does not become the guard of the Baron, Penny will not develop a relationship with him.
Thx for all the answers, its my mistake i should've mentioned before i finished the game 3 times now, and yes I could only get to the point that you explained in your replies without triggering the arrival. Lets say I was going experimental on these triggers. And its actually rather good that Penny only reveals her feelings and makes a decision between you and Henry, after the arrival of Henry, otherwise it would not make any sense. And i guess im now kinda sure by giving Henry anesthesics (while he's recovering on the bed) you can only delay his recovery up to one week in total. And lastly im now trying to have anal sex with Penny while Henry is sleeping there. I know she gives bj while henry is in the same room & sleeping, but I wanna see all the other possibilities. Maybe anesthesics could help with that.
EDIT: Because im kinda getting this hint from Penny like ''if Henry were to see me like that''. these sort of dialoges do not end for a very long time, so i suppose there should be a possible anal scene with Penny while Hany is in the same room & sleeping.

Reactions: zARRR

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I'm really stuck. How can I progress my romance with Kate? I'm at 20 affection and 0 corruption. I can't get anything past step 3 in the guide to show up. For example:

Before noon, when I talk to Rick or Kate, I only get the dialog I guess he wants to be alone with Kate.

Early afternoon, when I talk to Kate, I can touch her, but only get the option to choose No, nothing -- I have chosen this many times.

In the evening if I talk to Kate she says she is busy working right now.

In the evening if I talk to Rick about Kate at the bar, if I advise against, he just says he'll keep it in mind.

At night if I have drinks and she fails, I can only help her and pay off her debt or let Thomas progress with her. With either choice, if I can sit with her afterwards but she says she has something to say but now is not the right moment.

At night if I have drinks and she succeeds, I can sit with her afterwards but she says she has something to say but now is not the right moment.

At night if I didn't have drinks, I can sit with her afterwards but she says she has something to say but now is not the right moment.

At no time does does she ever sit at the table where I can make any choices.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I'm really stuck. How can I progress my romance with Kate? I'm at 20 affection and 0 corruption. I can't get anything past step 3 in the guide to show up. For example:

Before noon, when I talk to Rick or Kate, I only get the dialog I guess he wants to be alone with Kate.

Early afternoon, when I talk to Kate, I can touch her, but only get the option to choose No, nothing -- I have chosen this many times.

In the evening if I talk to Rick about Kate at the bar, if I advise against, he just says he'll keep it in mind.

At night if I have drinks and she fails, I can only help her and pay off her debt or let Thomas progress with her. With either choice, if I can sit with her afterwards but she says she has something to say but now is not the right moment.

At night if I have drinks and she succeeds, I can sit with her afterwards but she says she has something to say but now is not the right moment.

At night if I didn't have drinks, I can sit with her afterwards but she says she has something to say but now is not the right moment.

You've been friend-zoned...

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

During the serving game did you put your arm around her?
When she's serving you and Rick make sure she goes to you with the drinks, leave her a tip and ask her to sit with the two of you.

Last edited:

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
During the serving game did you put your arm around her?
When she's serving you and Rick make sure she goes to you with the drinks, leave her a tip and ask her to sit with the two of you.
I got it figured out :) I didn't realize the dialog options were only available if she came to my side of the table. All this time I had her going to Rick's side of the table.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I got it figured out :) I didn't realize the dialog options were only available if she came to my side of the table. All this time I had her going to Rick's side of the table.
"Thanks mate , I got it figured out :) " would have been soooooo much nicer. Rather than " I got it figured out :) "

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Well, I often have the feeling that some players should read the dialogues more carefully :sneaky:. It seems to me that some guys who ask for help simply don't pay attention to what's happening in the story.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If you were to think where that Mira cleaning her mind and ''focusing'' happens and in addition you can play the game with only your left hand... :ROFLMAO: we all know where they pay attention to...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If you were to think where that Mira cleaning her mind and ''focusing'' happens and in addition you can play the game with only your left hand... :ROFLMAO: we all know where they pay attention to...
Personally I think the gameplay far outweitght the erotica of the game.
So far we only saw tidbids of the main story so it's hard to give a real call towards that but there seems to be potential there aswell.
There are other indications early in the game that Mira is loved by Athia but I agree that people commonly asking questions seem to skip most text in the game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So far we only saw tidbids of the main story so it's hard to give a real call towards that but there seems to be potential there aswell.
There are other indications early in the game that Mira is loved by Athia but I agree that people commonly asking questions seem to skip most text in the game.
I am of the same opinion, as much as I love romancing and stuff, I found myself more excited for the gameplay and the plot.
Growing from 0 to 100, discovering all the faces of the world, killing powerful enemies et cetera, is always fun and Chyos created an interesting world.
It’s a shame people skip texts and dialogues so that they then stumble against everything like a blind bat searching the solution they ignored

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I am of the same opinion, as much as I love romancing and stuff, I found myself more excited for the gameplay and the plot.
Growing from 0 to 100, discovering all the faces of the world, killing powerful enemies et cetera, is always fun and Chyos created an interesting world.
It’s a shame people skip texts and dialogues so that they then stumble against everything like a blind bat searching the solution they ignored
I agree.
I also feel like MC and Mira can become the next gen Athia & Uldar. When you think even Natasha is corrupted (in a different way but still..) it is obvious Mira is favoured & protected by Athia. Does this also tell us that Athia do not approve of MC?
Its true that for romance and erotic content I would favor Penny but, for the plotwise I'm fully intrigued whats next with the main lore & questline.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I agree.
I also feel like MC and Mira can become the next gen Athia & Uldar. When you think even Natasha is corrupted (in a different way but still..) it is obvious Mira is favoured & protected by Athia. Does this also tell us that Athia do not approve of MC?
Its true that for romance and erotic content I would favor Penny but, for the plotwise I'm fully intrigued whats next with the main lore & questline.
Natasha told us that she felt the Succubus touch dureing her initiation and ever since had to supress her desires, the MCs ability however broke the dam she had build to do so... also in Mira's case we take a direct aproach and Mira calls for Athias help, while Natasha is corrupted by the purified water she believes to help her, she never tries to fight the corruption when drinking, only to deal with it's effect at night.
I don't think Athia has a real oppinion on relationship between humans, but she is likel wary of the MC since he is working with her hated sister.
There might also be a chance that Uldar is behind the cult in the village, considering the infos we got he might have fallen with Isha when Athia turned her anger on him... so given the fact that we fight them she might have a neutral standing point right now... once we summon her we might also gain her favor.
At this point we have learned that the lord of the cult is definately a male so the goddess of hunt is no longer an option

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Evangelion-01 What do you think of Syfa? I dont remember the dialogs correctly but I kinda remember that she's rather a minion under Orc's God (forgot its name). So was it Syfa that Natasha felt the presence of while going through initiation, if that so is Isha and Orc God are aligned under same agenda?
But again Isha says she has nothing to do with the lust of mankind, so it could be just Orc Gods doing that corrupting people?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01 What do you think of Syfa? I dont remember the dialogs correctly but I kinda remember that she's rather a minion under Orc's God (forgot its name). So was it Syfa that Natasha felt the presence of while going through initiation, if that so is Isha and Orc God are aligned under same agenda?
But again Isha says she has nothing to do with the lust of mankind, so it could be just Orc Gods doing that corrupting people?
1st you are correct about Syfa, the fact that she fight sthe MC instead of forming an alliance is prove that Isha and Gromthul are not allied either.
Isha is a goddess of humankin which is on hostile terms with the Orcs, but overall the gods don't share their hostilities with the mortals in most cases... or atleast are indefferent to those hostilities... Uldar might have fought in the war against Orcs so the human gods and Gromthul might be still on hostile terms.
Isha doesn't say she has nothing to do with human lust, she states that humans have lust from the beginning and she only rarely manipulates that lust in order to entertain herself with the results. The Actions human take influenced by their lust is nothing she is in controll of and she manipulated the lust of humans subtly maybe by seducing them or something like that.
It's opposing to the mainstream believe that she can awaken a maddening lust in any human or simply inducing the lust to procreate in married couples

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes