indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
1st you are correct about Syfa, the fact that she fight sthe MC instead of forming an alliance is prove that Isha and Gromthul are not allied either.
Isha is a goddess of humankin which is on hostile terms with the Orcs, but overall the gods don't share their hostilities with the mortals in most cases... or atleast are indefferent to those hostilities... Uldar might have fought in the war against Orcs so the human gods and Gromthul might be still on hostile terms.
Isha doesn't say she has nothing to do with human lust, she states that humans have lust from the beginning and she only rarely manipulates that lust in order to entertain herself with the results. The Actions human take influenced by their lust is nothing she is in controll of and she manipulated the lust of humans subtly maybe by seducing them or something like that.
It's opposing to the mainstream believe that she can awaken a maddening lust in any human or simply inducing the lust to procreate in married couples
When you state it like that Isha turns out to be much more of a neutral Goddess, besides her beef with Athia, she doesnt necessarily do, lets say, vile & vicious things. Actually she could be the only true ally of MC as it seems she doesnt even care about the humans, only there for her revenge. Wonder if MC gonna surpass her powers and end this master-puppet relationship with her.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Natasha told us that she felt the Succubus touch dureing her initiation and ever since had to supress her desires, the MCs ability however broke the dam she had build to do so... also in Mira's case we take a direct aproach and Mira calls for Athias help, while Natasha is corrupted by the purified water she believes to help her, she never tries to fight the corruption when drinking, only to deal with it's effect at night.
I don't think Athia has a real oppinion on relationship between humans, but she is likel wary of the MC since he is working with her hated sister.
There might also be a chance that Uldar is behind the cult in the village, considering the infos we got he might have fallen with Isha when Athia turned her anger on him... so given the fact that we fight them she might have a neutral standing point right now... once we summon her we might also gain her favor.
At this point we have learned that the lord of the cult is definately a male so the goddess of hunt is no longer an option
So who could it be the master of the cult?
It’s either Uldar or one of unknown gods found in the crypt, surely it’s not the dwarf one, it could be also an entire divinity outcast forgotten by everyone…
Do you think evangelion-01 that we will be able to meet every god in game?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1st you are correct about Syfa, the fact that she fight sthe MC instead of forming an alliance is prove that Isha and Gromthul are not allied either.
Is Syfa "fighting" our MC? she just wants his sexual energy. She drains him like Gwen does. :sneaky::sneaky:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When you state it like that Isha turns out to be much more of a neutral Goddess, besides her beef with Athia, she doesnt necessarily do, lets say, vile & vicious things. Actually she could be the only true ally of MC as it seems she doesnt even care about the humans, only there for her revenge. Wonder if MC gonna surpass her powers and end this master-puppet relationship with her.
Not sure wether she has shown us her true colors yet, but at the moment she requires our power to maintain her body and get a chance at her revenge against Athia...
But we don't know her exact plans... would she be able to regain her godhood after drawing Athia to the Human world?
Would she still be as indifferent and powerless as she claims?
I don't think we can trust everything she has told us, but she probably kept feeding us some basic knowledge about the gods in order to keep us at bay... only Chyos and the future can tell for sure.
It’s either Uldar or one of unknown gods found in the crypt, surely it’s not the dwarf one, it could be also an entire divinity outcast forgotten by everyone…
I am not sure, but the main focus of the game is about the humans struggle, putting the divine component into the game is tricky as it may affect peoples intend to go forward.
For example people had asked wether there was a "white knight" method of playing by sideing with Athia.
Useing the Divine Will in order to explain the motivation of entire factions is plausible but actually haveing a run in with those divines (even more since we know the real ones aren't anything like what religion makes them) seem contradicting at best
Is Syfa "fighting" our MC? she just wants his sexual energy. She drains him like Gwen does. :sneaky::sneaky:
But She doesn't ask... she uses force and either pretends to submit herself or uses force to get what she desires.
At this point our interactions with Isha is a trade for knowledge and power

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I personally believe that most of the gods we will see in game are either cold and distant or literally too much involved in material affairs.
Right now I am browsing all the gods in the crypt.
Athia is loved by everyone, but surely she doesn’t care about humanity except for some (Like Mira, but what’s her aim?).
Isha is a bitch.
Grothmul 100% aids orcs, and Sypha must work for him to bring back his power or something, maybe they weakened him.
The “sturdier god” it’s probably the dwarves god or the forgotten one I guess.
Uldar, I would say he is totally like Athia, even if he could have been cast out in the material world.
Also and very important… What the hell are those two statues of fighting beasts at the end of the crypt?!

Not sure wether she has shown us her true colors yet, but at the moment she requires our power to maintain her body and get a chance at her revenge against Athia...
But we don't know her exact plans... would she be able to regain her godhood after drawing Athia to the Human world?
Would she still be as indifferent and powerless as she claims?
I don't think we can trust everything she has told us, but she probably kept feeding us some basic knowledge about the gods in order to keep us at bay... only Chyos and the future can tell for sure.

I am not sure, but the main focus of the game is about the humans struggle, putting the divine component into the game is tricky as it may affect peoples intend to go forward.
For example people had asked wether there was a "white knight" method of playing by sideing with Athia.
Useing the Divine Will in order to explain the motivation of entire factions is plausible but actually haveing a run in with those divines (even more since we know the real ones aren't anything like what religion makes them) seem contradicting at best

But She doesn't ask... she uses force and either pretends to submit herself or uses force to get what she desires.
At this point our interactions with Isha is a trade for knowledge and power
You are right, it’s literally in the title of the game, but remember that all of this situation started because one vengeful horny god decided to fuck up the situation for the MC.
For now we are left to wonder the future

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I personally believe that most of the gods we will see in game are either cold and distant or literally too much involved in material affairs.
Right now I am browsing all the gods in the crypt.
Athia is loved by everyone, but surely she doesn’t care about humanity except for some (Like Mira, but what’s her aim?).
Isha is a bitch.
Grothmul 100% aids orcs, and Sypha must work for him to bring back his power or something, maybe they weakened him.
Uldar, I would say he is totally like Athia, even if he could have been cast out in the material world.
Also and very important… What the hell are those two statues of fighting beasts at the end of the crypt?!
After Mira's inititation the Pater explains that humanity did build their churches ontop Gromthul's ritual grounds (holy sides) in order to seal his influence and powers in the mortal realm, the Orcs, Goblins and Dark Elves worship him as we know some likely have build new ritual sides in their controlled areas allowing for Syfa to regain some power and finally destroying the seal put on the ritual side of Arenfield
The “sturdier god”
If you talk about the one with the dark blue flame you are correct, the interaction changes after completing Biancas Quest to reflect our new knowledge.
I think the Human Gods represent traits or forces of the natural order.
Uldar = Power
Athia = Knowledge and/or Wisdom
Isha = Lust
Humanity also gave them some more traits, like Uldar was considered rightous... I don't think that is true considering his infidelity with Isha and if he is indead the head behind the Cult it obviously is just made up to make him better liked by the masses.
You are right, it’s literally in the title of the game, but remember that all of this situation started because one vengeful horny god decided to fuck up the situation for the MC.
For now we are left to wonder the future
We don't know that for sure... Isha already knew about the MC, both about his name aswell as the fact that he would visit her at some point in his life

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
After Mira's inititation the Pater explains that humanity did build their churches ontop Gromthul's ritual grounds (holy sides) in order to seal his influence and powers in the mortal realm, the Orcs, Goblins and Dark Elves worship him as we know some likely have build new ritual sides in their controlled areas allowing for Syfa to regain some power and finally destroying the seal put on the ritual side of Arenfield

If you talk about the one with the dark blue flame you are correct, the interaction changes after completing Biancas Quest to reflect our new knowledge.
I think the Human Gods represent traits or forces of the natural order.
Uldar = Power
Athia = Knowledge and/or Wisdom
Isha = Lust
Humanity also gave them some more traits, like Uldar was considered rightous... I don't think that is true considering his infidelity with Isha and if he is indead the head behind the Cult it obviously is just made up to make him better liked by the masses.

We don't know that for sure... Isha already knew about the MC, both about his name aswell as the fact that he would visit her at some point in his life
Ah yeah I remember about the Pater explaining that, so also goblins and dark elves uh?
For the MC that makes me more and more curious on who he really is.
At first I thought he was just one of the royals, but he coukd be closer to some cukts ir something

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
i dont know why but this game seems lag for my pc. when i want to move, the mc is lagging but not that bad. is it normal or my pc is not that decent?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Finally did try both Frisha route and I must say that NTR route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for love route,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess I will wait with her on my main playthrough just to see how both route will go in the future updates. :)

Reactions: alhriman

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Maybe it is same as the ''Many Faced God'' from asiof, or maybe much more of a trickster god like ''The Hooded One''. So he's not introduced yet? Because when I think of Uldar, I think of someone like Apollo, Tyr, Thor etc. Much more of a righteous God with his flaws (cheating on Athia). I'm guessing if the champion or rather patron of the cultists is another God yet to be discovered, it could be similiar to Dionysus / Loki.

That one fits perfecty into Hephaestus archetype, if we were to think of Dwarves to be ''crafty'' race, it alignes with Hephaestus.

So far its like
Athia = Athena
Alaira = Artemis / Tabiti
Uldar = Apollo
Isha = Aphrodite / Astarte / Inanna / Eos
Dwarf = Hephaestus
Gromthul = Mars (for the same unruly fury and obsession with war / revenge)

Am I missing anyone? Or would you guys think these are correct?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe it is same as the ''Many Faced God'' from asiof, or maybe much more of a trickster god like ''The Hooded One''. So he's not introduced yet? Because when I think of Uldar, I think of someone like Apollo, Tyr, Thor etc. Much more of a righteous God with his flaws (cheating on Athia). I'm guessing if the champion or rather patron of the cultists is another God yet to be discovered, it could be similiar to Dionysus / Loki.

That one fits perfecty into Hephaestus archetype, if we were to think of Dwarves to be ''crafty'' race, it alignes with Hephaestus.

So far its like
Athia = Athena
Uldar = Apollo
Dwarf = Hephaestus

I think the gods are more closer to the north mythology in this game but the comparison I say it would be right, except for Uldar that I imagined him as Zeus.
Also I probaby forgot (surely forgot) who were the "many faced god" and the hooded one?
Also Asiof is?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

So far its like
Athia = Athena
Uldar = Apollo
Dwarf = Hephaestus

Uldar seems a better fit for either Zeus or Ares though
The Dwarfen one is a defender while hephaestus was a black smith and no real fighter if my memory serves me right
As for love route, I know there were tips for her that MC may be interested in other women, but I kind of don't know why she from the start assuming it won't be monogamous relationship (as far I'm aware she shouldn't know much), talking about "big wedding" that sound like it will be a harem wedding and calling herself a top bitch (only 4C at this point). It's like she know more than I thought (and after that she spy 1st time on Emilly an MC and she says she don't like sharing :D).
I guess I will wait with her on my main playthrough just to see how both route will go in the future updates.
Frisha knows about your feelings for Mira from the start so she assumes that you two will be romantically involved no matter what
i dont know why but this game seems lag for my pc. when i want to move, the mc is lagging but not that bad. is it normal or my pc is not that decent?
Try activating the performance mode in the menu
Ah yeah I remember about the Pater explaining that, so also goblins and dark elves uh?
For the MC that makes me more and more curious on who he really is.
At first I thought he was just one of the royals, but he coukd be closer to some cukts ir something
I assume he is nobility... maybe even a cousin to the current Kings... not directly in line for the heritage, but a candidate shuld both Kings find their early demise... it would explain why his mother was assasinated

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I think the gods are more closer to the north mythology in this game but the comparison I say it would be right, except for Uldar that I imagined him as Zeus.
Also I probaby forgot (surely forgot) who were the "many faced god" and the hooded one?
Also Asiof is?
asiof = a song of ice and fire by G. R. R. Martin. In the series (books) all these ethnicites have this concept of Hades / Dionysus mixture of God. Among the old Gods he's believed to be the ''Stranger'', in the easteros especially essos region they have this secret religion based on ''Many Faced God'', some other cultures believe he originally came from far east of Easteros etc.
And there's a believe that Dionysus came from Sumeria, not an original Greek God. If you were to check history or rather the evolution of Dionysus you'll learn that he's more than a God of sexual & divine ecstasy. Some of his past and trades include being; transexual, being resurrected, deciever, kidnapper, having two faces, liar, adulterer (wellnearly all Greek Gods are but still...) trickster etc. with all stories painting him to be a real vile & vicious God. Later on, Dionysus got tamed and his stories got changed by the priests and poets so that he could be among the Olympians, without sticking out as an complete alien to the Greek culture.

The Hooded One name refers to Odin, but lets say his previous form / version / avatar. The stories of the Hooded One recorded as the ''genesis'' of Odin, where he travels around not only this ''plane'' but other realms too. This infamous story of Odin acquiring wisdom by hanging himself (which has something to do with plecenta but... this forum would not be the place to explain) originally comes from these recordings, his names is not revealed but rather mentioned as the Hooded One.

The Dwarfen one is a defender while hephaestus was a black smith and no real fighter if my memory serves me right
Yeah, you're right. And Hephaestus is the original cuck that got cucked by Ares, so yeah it doesnt perfectly fit with the Dwarven one.

Reactions: Aioria619 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
asiof = a song of ice and fire by G. R. R. Martin. In the series (books) all these ethnicites have this concept of Hades / Dionysus mixture of God. Among the old Gods he's believed to be the ''Stranger'', in the easteros especially essos region they have this secret religion based on ''Many Faced God'', some other cultures believe he originally came from far east of Easteros etc.
And there's a believe that Dionysus came from Sumeria, not an original Greek God. If you were to check history or rather the evolution of Dionysus you'll learn that he's more than a God of sexual & divine ecstasy. Some of his past and trades include being; transexual, being resurrected, deciever, kidnapper, having two faces, liar, adulterer (wellnearly all Greek Gods are but still...) trickster etc. with all stories painting him to be a real vile & vicious God. Later on, Dionysus got tamed and his stories got changed by the priests and poets so that he could be among the Olympians, without sticking out as an complete alien to the Greek culture.
Oooh don't you get me started on the greek mythos and Dionysus, the god of theater, passion and suffering.
His myths are a mystery, he surely came from Asia, since even the greek tragedian Euripides depicts him as a divinity from afar.
Yes he was born two times by a mother and by a father, he masks himself multiple times, just as you said.
So you are indeed thinking there are is a "Many faced god" in ASWS game uh?
Well I am up to this theory.
Also yeah Dionysus is a piece of shit, in modern eera he is depicted as a chill dude (Like in Hades), but frankly he deserves more hate because he is such of a evil bastard, letting a son be devoured and slaughtered by his mother just to prove he is superior it's horrible.
Oh I really like talking about mythos sorry for going off topic

Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Oooh don't you get me started on the greek mythos and Dionysus, the god of theater, passion and suffering.
His myths are a mystery, he surely came from Asia, since even the greek tragedian Euripides depicts him as a divinity from afar.
Yes he was born two times by a mother and by a father, he masks himself multiple times, just as you said.
So you are indeed thinking there are is a "Many faced god" in ASWS game uh?
Well I am up to this theory.
Also yeah Dionysus is a piece of shit, in modern eera he is depicted as a chill dude (Like in Hades), but frankly he deserves more hate because he is such of a evil bastard, letting a son be devoured and slaughtered by his mother just to prove he is superior it's horrible.
Oh I really like talking about mythos sorry for going off topic
I actually would like to continue this convo, but as I said I dont know if this site or this thread is the correct place to do this.
But I would like to explain (shortly) why I also hate Dionysus.
I do believe in God, but my religion is not known to public, its something unique to my family. According to my religion and philosophy men are commanded by the ''divine'' beauty to act moral. Also it is this divine beauty that runs the will of men. Which are all natural, and should not be suppressed or dismissed. In their will to acquire this divine beauty men indeed do horrendous things to each other. But as it is said ''its not the war that is honorable, but its cause'' all men should understand and respect the will of other men to acquire the beauty. Lets say if a man were to spend years of his time to establish a garden of roses that woulda amaze any that encounters it, that man will look after, nourish, adore, defend or even kill & get killed to secure that garden. This beauty could be anything as the divine beauty may incarnate into anything and appear to men as, object, creatures, women, thoughts, words, ideas, sounds & images etc.
BUT...
The ability to witness, interpret & inherit the divine beauty is only possible by the merit of morals of said men it became unveiled to. So in otherwords ones ''beauty to acquire'' could be a garden of roses or even pedophilia.
So by the merit of morals, it is obvious the latter is the one that slaughters the divine beauty, with many aspects and by many reasons, but firstly and especially by eternally disabling one other's ability to acquite the divine beauty itself.

In this sense, Dionysus is the ultimate evil one could ever be, according to religion and philosophy of my family & ancestors.

Reactions: Aioria619 and zARRR

3DBird

Feb 26, 2021
Nothing happens without the MC setting it in motion
You've been friend-zoned...
I got it figured out :) I didn't realize the dialog options were only available if she came to my side of the table. All this time I had her going to Rick's side of the table.
I was doing the same thing because it makes it easier for her to win the serving game. Tougher for you to see the orders on the bottom row if she goes to your character.

3DBird

Feb 26, 2021
If you tell her to wear it after she wore the Winterhowl dress, does that fix it?
I ended up restarting Kate and everything worked fine. I went the slow route and let her corruption be done entirely by the serving game (slow af :)), so maybe that changed something about the order of events I was hitting up against or I did something in a new order without knowing it. Anyway, it works. Thanks!

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As I've already pointed out more than once here and everywhere,

you should stay on topic and REMEMBER that NO ONE is interested in YOUR OPINIONS about religion, sex, morals, ethics, politics and whatever. Nobody wants to know what you believe in.

Never.

Moreover, the less you talk about history, literature, philosophy and myths, the less you're showing how ignorant and conceited you are.

STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELVES

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes