Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The game has main events that are unplayable unless you play the game in a certain way, you get locked from content and characters (possible main story not even side quests)

for example if you did not know you are supposed to let the mother "helen" get kidnapped when the bandits enter the house, you are locked forever from finishing the bandit camp and cannot progress the story of the guard captain. Same thing happens with the clearing the Iron mine main quest, you are locked forever from finishing it. This is bad game design.
Wrong...Wrong...Wrong. You just have to try harder

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Mm
Not at all, I played the game from top to finish and these were my impressions. I got frustrated that I thought I missed my chance to complete the main quest of bandits and deleted it. I had no idea bandit event repeats every 7 days. How is the player supposed to know this? The game depends on meta knowledge to progress main quests.
mmh interesting I Understand.
I swear to you that I never had problems such as yours, since the beginning I had no problems till Arianna’s quest.
For the bandits it came natural, they came continuously while I slept in bed of Emily’s house, the game expects to try things

Reactions: Evangelion-01

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Personally I think the current way is better, the MC has no reason to get involved with the Bandits without Emily being their hostage.
And at first he thinks the situation is dealt with after he saved Emily for the first time, leaving the rest to the guards.
Only after the guards fail to deal with the bandits and they prove to be a constant thread to the people of Arenfield he decides to take matters in his own hands.
And with my solution the problem with Emily hating MC and MC trying to make up to her would be still lying there... You're right.

I had no idea bandit event repeats every 7 days.
But by sleeping in Emily's house more, you would eventually know it is indeed a repeating event. Not necesarily you would think its every 7 days but you would understand. The valid point you have (and I totally agree) a player were to think letting Emily get kidnapped would lead to NTR so player would always save her, meaning bandit camp and Imawyn would not be unlocked.

Clat

Jul 24, 2017
Has anyone had Frisha freeze/game freeze right before she gets into the Mira's bed with the MC?

Aug 20, 2021
Yo, introduce Tia and Rumah + orc camp / main camp gangbangs. Same for frisha + dave + baron
Prego Kate as work- able barmaid.
More goblins with Self defeat potion gang-rape or what ever + full party.
As always, great update. I like the new maui model update, looks crisp :)

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
whats the Bonus scenes for Hiba/Ayita/Raaisha?
Hiba & Raaisha threesome in their tent.
Raaisha takes you somewhere secluded to have sex, and you can invite Tia to make it a threesome.
With Nyra now you have a different animation/position + you have 2 options where she cooks in the evening before the fire & also in the chief's hut.

jed999

May 26, 2021
And with my solution the problem with Emily hating MC and MC trying to make up to her would be still lying there... You're right.

But by sleeping in Emily's house more, you would eventually know it is indeed a repeating event. Not necesarily you would think its every 7 days but you would understand. The valid point you have (and I totally agree) a player were to think letting Emily get kidnapped would lead to NTR so player would always save her, meaning bandit camp and Imawyn would not be unlocked.

Just one of MANY examples.
If you followed the walkthrough or guide, You'd never see Mia in the Sanctuary and/or give her an erotic book to read. She would be in the inner sanctum before you were able.
Neither would you ever be able to give Kate the wine during the time with Rick at the Inn and in doing so, you'd miss the content from
Mia
Freesha
Emily
Kate
and Claire.
So far....

I realize this statement will be challenged by the Folks who completed the quest 7 times in a different release by using cheats and incremental updates.

I'm speaking as new user from a fresh install perspective, even if you use the in game cheats for money only you'll get stuck/dry-looped or just plain lost.

The piece that is missing is the logical flow, allowing the player to understand what needs to be done next and a general idea of how to start.

Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Just one of MANY examples.
If you followed the walkthrough or guide, You'd never see Mia in the Sanctuary and/or give her an erotic book to read. She would be in the inner sanctum before you were able.
Neither would you ever be able to give Kate the wine during the time with Rick at the Inn and in doing so, you'd miss the content from
Mia
Freesha
Emily
Kate
and Claire.
So far....

I realize this statement will be challenged by the Folks who completed the quest 7 times in a different release by using cheats and incremental updates.

I'm speaking as new user from a fresh install perspective, even if you use the in game cheats for money only you'll get stuck/dry-looped or just plain lost.

The piece that is missing is the logical flow, allowing the player to understand what needs to be done next and a general idea of how to start.
I actually played the game so far with a little help from the walkthrough, and in these moments I only checked the walkthrough because the quest info was sort of lacking. By following & reading quests player can do a lot. But it is true there are moments it turns in to a guess-work on what to do next.
With Emily's kidnap, Arianna's missions, Liandra's arrival, Killing Gurtak; I had to check walkthrough, not only that I came here and asked for info & insight. Its not that these are THAT complicated, but rather I did not want to have multiple saves and go experimantal.
Again if this is actually an issue with the new players, which I believe Chyos would like to know, can be easily solved by giving more info & insight with the quest log. One can actually play the game without walkthrough and this thread, just by reading the quest log, but that would mean going experimantal with the risk of encountering NTR or failing & going back to previous saves multiple times.

PervBunny jr.

Nov 27, 2017
Hiba & Raaisha threesome in their tent.
Raaisha takes you somewhere secluded to have sex, and you can invite Tia to make it a threesome.
With Nyra now you have a different animation/position + you have 2 options where she cooks in the evening before the fire & also in the chief's hut.
thats already in v4.5.0
im talking about the new scene in v4.5.5

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
i m high lvl and my char auto kills wandering orcs, i wanted to see tia and lyvia ntr scene, the losing one, any way to trigger it??

jed999

May 26, 2021
Is it possible to complete the "Secret in the cellar" or the "Infiltrate the cult" quest ??.

I've just grinded through the grind of both the Kate and Claire Quests, the grind of building wagon and got both of them pregnant.
2 messages popped up "You've completed a Quest"......, but the Quests remain.

The grind seems to be growing stronger as we progress down the rabbit hole.

Any Ideas ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Darth Helmet

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Is it possible to complete the "Secret in the cellar" or the "Infiltrate the cult" quest ??.
I've just grinded through the grind of both the Kate and Claire Quests, the grind of building wagon and got both of them pregnant.
Any Ideas ?
With v0.4.5.0 so far "Infiltrate the cult" quest is not implemented yet.

Why do you call everything grind tho? How many times did the game ask you to build a vagon? Such quests and progress are simple things for a standardrole-playing game, which this one is. While building the vagon the game doesnt even turn it into ''kill this -fetch that'' sort of requirements, so none of it are that things you would repeat non-stop.
I dont think we mean or understand the same when you say grind.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

Any Ideas ?
I had a few beers, so I'll take the 5th tomorrow, but a few pointers:

1: You gave a crap review because you didn't hit the requirements to reach the quest needs. (Light all the torches) It wasn't the game it was you!
2: This is a game in progress, and some quests are not completed yet, it's in the quest logs
3: You got Claire pregnant????...You must have some "Dick" on you!
4: RPG is about "Grind"...That's why they say "Save often" and give you 50+ Save slots
5: Just for you'r information. I've played this game from the start multiple times without the walkthrough and NTR enabled. I never yet needed to use the In game cheats I only went to the walkthrough when I "phucked" up and ended up with and unwanted "Dick" and with Desan
6: Consider changing your name to "whinge about the walkthrough999" because I'm seriously sick of listening to it.
7: You should only download Rempy games, they have lots of pictures...... Or try "Ladybird" books

This is a good game, with challenge ,depth and playability, and I'd be happy to deal with the developer and download the finished product to my computer!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes