zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I had a few beers, so I'll take the 5th tomorrow, but a few pointers:

1: You gave a crap review because you didn't hit the requirements to reach the quest needs. (Light all the torches) It wasn't the game it was you!
2: This is a game in progress, and some quests are not completed yet, it's in the quest logs
3: You got Claire pregnant????...You must have some "Dick" on you!
4: RPG is about "Grind"...That's why they say "Save often" and give you 50+ Save slots
5: Just for you'r information. I've played this game from the start multiple times without the walkthrough and NTR enabled. I never yet needed to use the In game cheats I only went to the walkthrough when I "phucked" up and ended up with and unwanted "Dick" and with Desan
6: Consider changing your name to "whinge about the walkthrough999" because I'm seriously sick of listening to it.
7: You should only download Rempy games, they have lots of pictures...... Or try "Ladybird" books

This is a good game, with challenge ,depth and playability, and I'd be happy to deal with the developer and download the finished product to my computer!
You could say that the user is taking the title of the game… Too literally

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So I'm trying to go recipe hunting but I'm missing one weapon. I have all the Bronze, Silver, Iron, Shadow weapons but the crafting menu still says I'm missing one weapon. Any idea which one that might be? I do have the Winter Axe from the Christmas tree boss

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So I'm trying to go recipe hunting but I'm missing one weapon. I have all the Bronze, Silver, Iron, Shadow weapons but the crafting menu still says I'm missing one weapon. Any idea which one that might be? I do have the Winter Axe from the Christmas tree boss
I am thinking… Could it be the sword you get from prophet?
Or some bow?
I can’t actually remember or find a memory, but good luck

is ntr here good? what about netorase
Yeah they are both good, if you are a ntr fan, it’s heaven, and if you are not it’s still really good.
For Netorase there are 6 characters or more.
Overall everyone gets satisfied

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I am thinking… Could it be the sword you get from prophet?
Or some bow?
I can’t actually remember or find a memory, but good luck

Yeah they are both good, if you are a ntr fan, it’s heaven, and if you are not it’s still really good.
Overall everyone gets satisfied
Do you mind if I ask what is the ntr content? I saw someone saying its only orcs raping scene

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you mind if I ask what is the ntr content? I saw someone saying its only orcs raping scene
Not only orcs.
Every female character (except for 4) have a male rival or more.
It can be your best friend that finally gets laid, the last moments of your father, the corrupted mayor’s son creating his harem et cetera.
Basically there are different kinds of ntrs.
Also ntr happens if either you fail something or if you want it.
Example: If I lose to the orcs they will bave sex with my companions, but I can also choose to send a slutty priestess to the father that educated her.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
dam, thanks! game looks a bit hard tho
Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it seems.
But it’s a game that gives rewards slowly so don’t expect a fast burn game with sex scenes every 10 minutes, it’s one of the most “gamish” games here.
If you fear the grinding, it’s not overwhelming but reasonable.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it seems.
But it’s a game that gives rewards slowly so don’t expect a fast burn game with sex scenes every 10 minutes, it’s one of the most “gamish” games here.
If you fear the grinding, it’s not overwhelming but reasonable.
So is it bad if I cheat and make my character stronger early to beat up mobs?

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Uuh I would not recommend cheats since they are unstable and can break the game, don’t worry for the first mobs, if you manage time and explore the town and else, you can survive perfectly.
If you have problems there is a walkthrough or you can ask directly here, but I think you won’t have problems if you follow the dialogues and stuff

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
When you finish the game up to the latest update, then you enter the the smithy and try to forge; there only 12 weapons you can forge. So I assume we have another recipie yet to learn. I thought it could be silver arrows but nah, they're not listed as weapons. Its true, it says possible recipie 13 but there are only 12 on the craftable list, so dont tire yourself, it seems its not implemented yet.
Also I'm guessing it could be crafting bows by ourselves, we'll wait and see...

Reactions: Archaon11111

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I'll only warn you about one thing and give an advice. Between the MC levels of 12 and 22 (approximately) it will feel the most grindiest. But keep in mind you dont have to face each and every enemy by yourself, if you were to complete bandit camp and rumah village quests, Tia and Lyvia can join you pretty much anytime for anything. So dont fight alone. I can guarantee you you'll get to the level, you kill enemies like they're flies. You'll expect more challange, now with my current MC I'm level 50 and this is what I'm expecting from the next update, more challenge... ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
take a look at the recipes, you should still miss 1 recipe and Item... they aren't included in the game yet as far as I can tell

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
take a look at the recipes, you should still miss 1 recipe and Item... they aren't included in the game yet as far as I can tell
i remember that some days ago, a user mentioned the existence of a sword (or a weapon) that was in the code files

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i remember that some days ago, a user mentioned the existence of a sword (or a weapon) that was in the code files
Well we know that the tainted Dawmnbringer will likely be upgradeable by removing the taint and we still have 2 gems for enchantment.
Since we are also missing an item I wonder if we need to craft something to purify the tainted Dawnbringer.
Eventually the numbers will raise again as new Items get included and resources unlocked I am sure... but for now that's the only weapon that has been mentioned in the game which we haven't seen yet

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes