Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Facing a strange issue. I'm at the beginning and I don't get any option of buying from Thomas the innkeeper (even after paying the debt owed). I only get the options to 'Buy Beer' (select this gets a response of 'no shipment yet') and 'Rent a Room'. Need the wine to bribe the guard for Bianca. Am I missing something?

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
1640508353000.png

Its Day 14 in-game, and the debt's been paid long back. Is this a bug? No option to buy wine. No wine, no lockpick. Completely breaks the game

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1563372

Its Day 14 in-game, and the debt's been paid long back. Is this a bug? No option to buy wine. No wine, no lockpick. Completely breaks the game
Facing a strange issue. I'm at the beginning and I don't get any option of buying from Thomas the innkeeper (even after paying the debt owed). I only get the options to 'Buy Beer' (select this gets a response of 'no shipment yet') and 'Rent a Room'. Need the wine to bribe the guard for Bianca. Am I missing something?
You can steal Wine from Thomas's cellar, keep raising affection for Claire and she will ask you to go to the cellar. Over there you can take his wine bottles it's an optional thing so make sure you click on the wine holders.

Reactions: Arachnox

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
You can steal Wine from Thomas's cellar, keep raising affection for Claire and she will ask you to go to the cellar. Over there you can take his wine bottles it's an optional thing so make sure you click on the wine holders.
Thanks so much for your reply. Apparently, you need to be offered a job at the inn first, to get the option of buying alcohol. And you get the job offer (kitchen duty) only if you visit the inn in the morning. Just putting this out there in case someone else needs it.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Unkown person XD

Apr 19, 2020
I've got alignment 75 now and still all greyed out. Do I miss something here? I spoke to the priest, did all dialogue options with Natasha, but still greyed out, when I try to taint the fountain past midnight.

Doesn't work for me.

Here is my save (everything completed, just missing the Fountain quest), for all who want to try it out.

how to get higher alignment in the game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why people ask stupid questions that can be answered in the guide on the first page?
That is a question that an unsurprisingly amount of people asked, and yet no one found an answer.
Common theory about this mystery is that many people come here just for the peculiar action of ”SEX”, skipping all the text behind

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes