Eduwh

Jan 14, 2018
So i used the cheatbook and it made my affection with Mira go to 0 and i cant raise it again, does anyone know her variable number on the save editor?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So i used the cheatbook and it made my affection with Mira go to 0 and i cant raise it again, does anyone know her variable number on the save editor?
NEVER use editors to change affection and corruption.... never use external cheat tools with the game perse

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My own advice: start a fresh new gameplay and never increase/decrease your affection-corruption points.

REASON EXPLAINED BY THE AUTHOR HIMSELF:

from the official walkthrough, page 1:

The Max A&C for a character will rise with the storyprogression, I will add the current maximum at the top for each but this doesn't mean that you can raise it that high from the start (and please don't do it with Save-Edits because this will break other code).

- raising affection & corruption points will make you skip dialogues, scenes and events, because they happen accordingly to these points.

- editing your saves will break your gameplay.

- the Author himself tells in the beginning of the game that you'd better avoid using the cheatbook to raise-lower those stats.

How many times must we warn new players, I wonder. I think we wrote about it a hundred times here, at least.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What's Nyra's corrupt path like? Is it just hate sex or does it set the road for her to betray you later
Basically she just wants to get the power you stole, but the MC understands her plan, makes her addicted and lets her become his wanita to keep an eye on her

Reactions: Archaon11111

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Basically she just wants to get the power you stole, but the MC understands her plan, makes her addicted and lets her become his wanita to keep an eye on her
Ah so not really different from her love path, there its the same concept/plan and she becomes addicted.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The easiest way is to sell your cum you get 1 point per sale towards corruption and far as I know you can do it endlessly. If you have the cheatbook you can just cheat in what you need and get +X corruption
We've just pointed out that raising your affection and corruption points by cheating is a fucking damn bad idea - explaining why - a few posts above yours.

Anyway, selling your cum is not a good idea. Best way: give Penny cumwine.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes