AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
We've just pointed out that raising your affection and corruption points by cheating is a fucking damn bad idea - explaining why - a few posts above yours.

Anyway, selling your cum is not a good idea. Best way: give Penny cumwine.
Sorry if this is wrong but aren't they talking about the MC's corruption/alignment? Does that also fuck up the saves considering it isn't attached to any story progression?

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
lol just got the vanilla sex scene with Kate the second time. The MC hilariously asks her if it's her 1st time, to which she replies with 'I don't want to talk about it'. The MC was her first, and he personally took care of her deflowering.

Sooo, missing text for post-first-time dialogue for Kate?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
lol just got the vanilla sex scene with Kate the second time. The MC hilariously asks her if it's her 1st time, to which she replies with 'I don't want to talk about it'. The MC was her first, and he personally took care of her deflowering.

Sooo, missing text for post-first-time dialogue for Kate?
Sounds more like the game mixed up her first time being with MC versus being with someone else in NTR route, probably Thomas in this case.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Sounds more like the game mixed up her first time being with MC versus being with someone else in NTR route, probably Thomas in this case.
Strange. I recall avoiding NTR like the plague (and even had the correct '1st time' scene with her. The stats show it too)

So, normally does Kate acknowledge her 1st time with the MC on the 2nd time? (I realize I'm nitpicking at this point, but I really want this game to be immersive)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Strange. I recall avoiding NTR like the plague (and even had the correct '1st time' scene with her. The stats show it too)

So, normally does Kate acknowledge her 1st time with the MC on the 2nd time? (I realize I'm nitpicking at this point, but I really want this game to be immersive)
I'm pretty sure it just wouldn't come up in the dialogue, unless her first time wasn't with the MC. At least, that's how it should work. Obviously not, as you've discovered...

Edit: Did you modify and/or use cheats in the game, at all?

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
guys anyone have nice route of penny with corruption n all love without losing until we go with thief to find their mom

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
We've just pointed out that raising your affection and corruption points by cheating is a fucking damn bad idea - explaining why - a few posts above yours.

Anyway, selling your cum is not a good idea. Best way: give Penny cumwine.
Did you even read what I wrote or you yourself wrote for that matter?

Raising the affection/corruption of the NPC's will mess stuff up since this is tied to a lot of important checks and progress. However raising or lowering the corruption of the MC is something completely different. (Last I checked or remember there isn't even an option for this in the cheatbook)

First of the MC's corruption will mostly lock you out of certain parts but far as I know it's nothing game breaking. You are able to in a legit way able to get 99 cum filled bottles which you can then sell to get +99 corruption. This is not cheating and doable in game however with the cheat book you can add the 99 items instead of having to jerk off 99 times in game. This does not break the game in anyway from my knowledge.

However raising an NPC's affection to for instance 20 might break the game since usually the NPC can only go to for instance 6 affection in the legit way then you need to do something that usually opens a new action to raise affection to 14 and so on. By raising it to 20 instantly you've probably skipped 2-3 triggers which will mess up the game. In other games this can usually be remedied by using a save editor to manually enable the triggers but in this case the normal save editor used for this doesn't work for some reason I don't know.

So as mentioned over and over DO NOT touch the aff/cor options in the cheat book for NPC's and instead use it for money/xp/items.

This comes back to my tip which is to use the cheatbook to add "items" to then use the ingame legit way to increase the MC's corruption.

On a side note the cum filled bottles are what you use to spike her beer if I remember right anyway so cheating in cum filled bottles will help you anyway in corrupting both the MC and Penny.

Last edited:
Reactions: samael000

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure it just wouldn't come up in the dialogue, unless her first time wasn't with the MC. At least, that's how it should work. Obviously not, as you've discovered...

Edit: Did you modify and/or use cheats in the game, at all?
Nope. No cheats or modifying save files.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes