indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
How do we find Léandra ... I followed the footprints ... Nobody
There are multiple footprints appear the more you uncover the more footprints appear leading you to a cave, did you follow them up to the cave?

I had the same problem: search bar for the answer - somebody posted a picture showing where the cave is.

Anyway, the cave after you discover it:

View attachment 1389724

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something. I just started playing the game for the first time and I never have energy to do anything. I can hunt a couple of times, maybe help someone like chop wood with Tia, then that's it, I'm totally dead and need to sleep for like 24 hours to refill my bars. Is there like some food/drink you can buy that I'm missing or is this game just that slow burn when it comes to grinding?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something. I just started playing the game for the first time and I never have energy to do anything. I can hunt a couple of times, maybe help someone like chop wood with Tia, then that's it, I'm totally dead and need to sleep for like 24 hours to refill my bars. Is there like some food/drink you can buy that I'm missing or is this game just that slow burn when it comes to grinding?
You should try to level up constitution at some point to reduce action cost (trait Level 10 is highest supported right now)
Also if you sleep in beds with better quality (like the Inn or Emilys bed) you can recover more rest than when sleeping on a mat.
Once you learned advanced Alchemy you can also brew a Potion to increase Energy and once you learn magic you can siffon some from your Enemies in combat

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
why dont you read the walkthough because its all explained on how to control these things and to advance it so you can have longer energy and so on. plus there are tips that helps.

other than that there are some charectors who also would help you to get extra points to use to advance and get longer energy, strength, hunting skill, preception, ....etc. as you seen and learned how to hunt before marcus die if you remember.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So guys,

Chyos wrote something on Patreon about the update's status. Could anybody tell us in a few words what he said?

(I have the feeling that the short answer is: "not before Xmas")

xcore21z

Jan 24, 2018
Is there any quest needed to be completed(except lockpicking) to access the workbench at home, I waste a lot of gold to have 36 logs and 62 nails to test if the star will appear it still isn't appearing

A Struggle With Sin 0.4.5.0 24_12_2021 10_35_22 PM.png A Struggle With Sin 0.4.5.0 24_12_2021 10_36_26 PM.png A Struggle With Sin 0.4.5.0 24_12_2021 10_36_53 PM.png

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Is there any quest needed to be completed(except lockpicking) to access the workbench at home, I waste a lot of gold to have 36 logs and 62 nails to test if the star will appear it still isn't appearing
You mean the one you can craft when you learn from Frisha how to craft armor?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020

View attachment 1560571 View attachment 1560578 View attachment 1560581
The workbench at home is to craft armor/clothes. You don't need more than 4 wood and 4 nails (one is just 2, I don´t remember which). You need to learn Sewing from Frisha (you need 1 of Dextery). It cost 1 gold (or it can be free if your relationship with her is super advanced, but is easier to just pay 1 gold). I think you can learn Sewing since the beginning (without having to progress Kate questline).

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes