zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Julia, Hiba, Arianna, Bianca and Mira need the dummy thick potion
I like normal proportions, but I can see the appeal to it, the real question is how to make them drink it.
Maybe in a future where we are incredible alchemists, but for now, it’s only Giron’s property

albul

Jun 8, 2017
How about a potion that brings the extra thick (I'd honestly call them just fat, but what do I know), to more normal proportions instead? Like Yasmine, Claire, Nyra etc? I feel like the transformations always go into only one direction...

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I like normal proportions, but I can see the appeal to it, the real question is how to make them drink it.
Maybe in a future where we are incredible alchemists, but for now, it’s only Giron’s property
But he gets that potion from Father right? Maybe we can find out how father is producing that potion.
But that would mean a lot of work for Chyos. Vanilla renders for each& every girl + the pregnant version for each and every girl + now the thick versions for each and every girl... That would suck.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How about a potion that brings the extra thick (I'd honestly call them just fat, but what do I know), to more normal proportions instead? Like Yasmine, Claire, Nyra etc? I feel like the transformations always go into only one direction...
Exactly, maybe with Athia intervention there could be something, but as Indiehindi already mentioned it would require a lot of work and the game would turn into a “customize your girl”.
Even if I would like a normal Nyra ngl

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Exactly, maybe with Athia intervention there could be something, but as Indiehindi already mentioned it would require a lot of work and the game would turn into a “customize your girl”.
Oh, no, don't get me wrong, if you'd ask me I wouldn't do transformations at all exactly for those reasons. But if there were more to be added, I would rather they went in the other direction to keep things balanced.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I like the current Nyra, and this is how all the other milfs should be :cool:
Oh, no, don't get me wrong, if you'd ask me I wouldn't do transformations at all exactly for those reasons. But if there were more to be added, I would rather they went in the other direction to keep things balanced.
So you actually would prefer them to be skinny?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game has main events that are unplayable unless you play the game in a certain way, you get locked from content and characters (possible main story not even side quests)

for example if you did not know you are supposed to let the mother "helen" get kidnapped when the bandits enter the house, you are locked forever from finishing the bandit camp and cannot progress the story of the guard captain. Same thing happens with the clearing the Iron mine main quest, you are locked forever from finishing it. This is bad game design.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There are other main quests like this that you are locked from finishing just because you took another choice or even worse, you did not want to romance a character (like the lumberjack for example) you cannot finish the orc revenge quest. Why have major storyline tied to romance of characters that should be optional?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game has main events that are unplayable unless you play the game in a certain way, you get locked from content and characters (possible main story not even side quests)

for example if you did not know you are supposed to let the mother "helen" get kidnapped when the bandits enter the house, you are locked forever from finishing the bandit camp and cannot progress the story of the guard captain. Same thing happens with the clearing the Iron mine main quest, you are locked forever from finishing it. This is bad game design.
That's complete nonsense.
The Bandit Raid Event repeats every 7 days, the only limitation regarding content is on what route you choose for a girl... namely the Vanilla or NTR routes.
There are other main quests like this that you are locked from finishing just because you took another choice or even worse, you did not want to romance a character (like the lumberjack for example) you cannot finish the orc revenge quest. Why have major storyline tied to romance of characters that should be optional?
That's your take on it, but it actually makes sense the way it's solved, the MC would never be able to deal with the Orcs on his own, and Giron and the King have no interest in dealing with them useing the guards or soldiers.
But he gets that potion from Father right? Maybe we can find out how father is producing that potion.
But that would mean a lot of work for Chyos. Vanilla renders for each& every girl + the pregnant version for each and every girl + now the thick versions for each and every girl... That would suck.
Gyron gets all his potions from other Persons.
The "Love Potion" from Lucios and the Transformation Potion from Thomas/ the Cult (you can learn about this by giving Liandra to the Baron... with or without the Chastitybelt)

Last edited:

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020

These are valid points, and it is true that if I did not follow the walkthrough point to point - word to word I would never guessed letting her get kidnapped the second time, and it is true the bandit camp and fighting back Orcs are only tied to Tia's romance route.
But on the other hand game's premise is to ''get'' all the girls that you encounter. Still you're right by saying ''what if i dont want to romance one of them?''.

Reactions: jed999

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
That's complete nonsense.
The Bandit Raid Event repeats every 7 days, the only limitation regarding content is on what route you choose for a girl... namely the Vanilla or NTR routes
Thats true, but if I did not read the Walkthrough and what other people post here, I would never let Emily get kidnapped, meaning, I would not meet Imawyn and bandit camp quest-line would be hidden. Because I dont like NTR, I would think letting Emily get kidnapped would led to NTR, so I would always prevent her getting kidnapped.

Reactions: jed999

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thats true, but if I did not read the Walkthrough and what other people post here, I would never let Emily get kidnapped, meaning, I would not meet Imawyn and bandit camp quest-line would be hidden. Because I dont like NTR, I would think letting Emily get kidnapped would led to NTR, so I would always prevent her getting kidnapped.
At that point in the story Emily pretty much still hates our guts and the MC thinks about a way to gain her favor... being her savior is a valid idea... maybe Chyos should add a 2 liner about the MC thinking about that if he fights the bandits and prevent the abduction... but honestly if you are stuck in any game because you can't comprehend how to advance you either read a walkthrough or ask in a Forum.. I still do this for a struggle with sin from time to time when I can't find a method to advance a quest or unlock a certain scene.
The game overall is easily playable without a Walkthrough but it helps if you can't figure out what to do next... the Questlog also tends to be a tremendous help

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And right after that MC could get a mission by Lyvia to find out more about these bandits -> which would lead to bandit camp & Imawyn. So both ways could work.
Personally I think the current way is better, the MC has no reason to get involved with the Bandits without Emily being their hostage.
And at first he thinks the situation is dealt with after he saved Emily for the first time, leaving the rest to the guards.
Only after the guards fail to deal with the bandits and they prove to be a constant thread to the people of Arenfield he decides to take matters in his own hands.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I swear to some kind of divinity or relatives, but I never followed the walkthrough in my life if not three times.
I found most of the game clear or at least understandable not to use a walkthrough path by path

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Don’t waste breath or time guys, the user it’s just here to cause ruckus
Not at all, I played the game from top to finish and these were my impressions. I got frustrated that I thought I missed my chance to complete the main quest of bandits and deleted it. I had no idea bandit event repeats every 7 days. How is the player supposed to know this? The game depends on meta knowledge to progress main quests.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes