Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Just random thought.
Honestly, I like Tia a lot, and I don't mind sharing when I'm with her and "in the power", wish we could share her with others when she is in party (and not only by sending her to orcs/changing village rule or losing fight), I could just go to the Orc village and tell her I want to see her with orcs, or let others join when we are doing it near fire or just lend her to them (tell her to reward them?) and assure her that I enjoy it, because so far she seems to feel guilty every time I catch her enjoying someone else (in short, kind of reverse of what happening when I'm doing Maui and Tia is in the party). :p
But yea, just random dreams. :p

Reactions: ghaash and jed999

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That save is in the middle of the Mansion at night, not in the crypt
I will give our user the benefit of the doubt just once, maybe he went away in the mansion because he was desperate or gave a wrong save file.
Have you checked the crypt yet, Nellyg?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Here it is. I lit all six torches, the door is not unlocking to free Mia.

2nd try with the same result.

Thanks.
The torch at Athia's statue wasn't lit. I've made a save right infront of the statue where the torch is.
You need to burn a parchment there. I did that step for you (in the save slot 30 (ingame save 29) which is also included here).
So there was no bug (which is of course good to hear :))

Hope I could help you.

That of course doesn't mean that the game is free of bugs. After all it is a work in progress! I do my best to fix everything you report (although I'm not checking this forum on a regular basis because it takes time which I don't have enough of).
But giving bad reviews because of that does hurt! Most people don't realize what that means for the person (be it a restaurant, a product, a game or what ever)
So please consider giving your review a second thought.
Thank you! ;) Now back to work!

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I will give our user the benefit of the doubt just once, maybe he went away in the mansion because he was desperate or gave a wrong save file.
Have you checked the crypt yet, Nellyg?
No, and I ain't going to, he can rescue his own women, maybe there's a torch in the Library.
Anyway he got help from "The Almighty".. :giggle:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The torch at Athia's statue wasn't lit. I've made a save right infront of the statue where the torch is.
You need to burn a parchment there. I did that step for you (in the save slot 30 (ingame save 29) which is also included here).

Hope I could help you.

That of course doesn't mean that the game is free of bugs. After all it is a work in progress! I do my best to fix everything you report (although I'm not checking this forum on a regular basis because it takes time which I don't have enough of).
But giving bad reviews because of that does hurt! Most people don't realize what that means for the person (be it a restaurant, a product, a game or what ever)
I don't normally read reviews, but because of you'r post I read his.
All I can say to you is "You have my deepest sympathy" for having to put up with that. :(

Reactions: zARRR

jed999

May 26, 2021

Hope I could help you.

Thanks, not sure how that happened as I placed the parchment and the game gave me no option to light it, and since it made no mention of lighting it anywhere (Guide, Walkthrough or the Game) I assumed it was normal.

That being said, my 2 star review was too harsh and has been changed to 4 stars in order to better represent the game content as opposed to the frustration of playing through twice and ending the same way.

Best Regards

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Yeah pretty much, till her fiancé returns and he wakes up everything is safe, for Emily’s quest that’s also easy, save her another time and you can progress her storyline and Imawyn’s.
Mira is challenging for someone who is either low leveled or doesn’t know well the game, that’s why there is a recommended level.
So yeah Penny is perfec, even if I juggled between quests multiple times.
And if I'm not wrong you can delay the recovery of her boyfriend by putting anesthesics in his water. Enter the room his sleeping, check the drawer on the right, MC will think of replacing it with anesthesics. And again you can only do this if you already did the ''potion'' quest with Lucius.

Regardless of any of these things, Penny is my fav. If the game were to only include Penny (not necessarily focused on her, lets say rather the only NPC fo player to go after) I would be still happy as now. With love route she becomes this loving & caring (supposedly) future trad wifey. With corruption route, things above + becomes a lunatic that only craves your cock. %100 perfection, wouldnt think twice irl. I dont play the NTR so I dont know about it.

Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
And if I'm not wrong you can delay the recovery of her boyfriend by putting anesthesics in his water. Enter the room his sleeping, check the drawer on the right, MC will think of replacing it with anesthesics. And again you can only do this if you already did the ''potion'' quest with Lucius.

Regardless of any of these things, Penny is my fav. If the game were to only include Penny (not necessarily focused on her, lets say rather the only NPC fo player to go after) I would be still happy as now. With love route she becomes this loving & caring (supposedly) future trad wifey. With corruption route, things above + becomes a lunatic that only craves your cock. %100 perfection, wouldnt think twice irl. I dont play the NTR so I dont know about it.
Most of the Girls have triggers:
Emily, If you don't spend the night in her house she won't get kidnapped
Mira, don't read your Fathers letter
Tia, don't visit her mothers house
Penny, don't talk to her in the field and Henry won't return. (She's my favourite too, alas I corrupted her in this life :()

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Penny, don't talk to her in the field and Henry won't return. (She's my favourite too, alas I corrupted her in this life :()
I've tried the same but you cant get to the point of having sex with her, right? I did everything without talking to her on the field I could only go for two weeks (in game) then I had to trigger the arrival of Henry as she was about to go broke as I couldnt give her veggies, anyways... I coud not trigger any scene. Isnt it necessary for her to make a decision between you and Henry to have sex? So can you trigger any scene without the arrival of Henry?

jed999

May 26, 2021
Most of the Girls have triggers:
Emily, If you don't spend the night in her house she won't get kidnapped
Mira, don't read your Fathers letter
Tia, don't visit her mothers house

Is there a Trigger for Bianca ?, to pass her training ?

The guide says " improve your thievery talent then talk to Bianca at 6 ".
I trained with her the first time and since she says "Show me what you can do", the screen freezes and she says I see no improvement.
Already been doing Gavina.
The Walkthrough has no useful information as expected.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Is there a Trigger for Bianca ?, to pass her training ?

The guide says " improve your thievery talent then talk to Bianca at 6 ".
I trained with her the first time and since she says "Show me what you can do", the screen freezes and she says I see no improvement.
Already been doing Gavina.
The Walkthrough has no useful information as expected.
Improve your thievery skill by spending talent points,increase it 1 by 1 everytime you train with her.
When you've 4 in thievery train with her.
Next time she'll expect you to have 5 in thievery.
And the next - next time she'll expect you to be 6 in thievery skill.
It goes like this, and if you were to use cheats and full the thievery skill up to 20....
GG WP my friend, you better go back to a previous save that you dont have 20 in thievery, or better start over the whole game.

Reactions: Nellyg

jed999

May 26, 2021
Improve your thievery skill by spending talent points,increase it 1 by 1 everytime you train with her.
When you've 4 in thievery train with her.
Next time she'll expect you to have 5 in thievery.
And the next - next time she'll expect you to be 6 in thievery skill.
It goes like this, and if you were to use cheats and full the thievery skill up to 20....
GG WP my friend, you better go back to a previous save that you dont have 20 in thievery, or better start over the whole game.
Thanks,
I've only used the in game cheats for money, not talent points or affection/corruption.
My thievery Level is one, I have 1 unused Talent point. SO, I need to go fight Orcs to get three more talent points to complete the thievery training ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks,
I've only used the in game cheats for money, not talent points or affection/corruption.
My thievery Level is one, I have 1 unused Talent point. SO, I need to go fight Orcs to get three more talent points to complete the thievery training ?
4, since the Quest will only advance once you get the stealth ability to level 6

Reactions: jed999

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Thanks,
Yep, raise you theivery to 4 and have some spare talent points. Talk to Bianca and if she says that she doesnt see improvement raise your thievery skill by one and talk to her again. Keep in mind you can train with her once per day.

Reactions: jed999

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
I've tried the same but you cant get to the point of having sex with her, right? I did everything without talking to her on the field I could only go for two weeks (in game) then I had to trigger the arrival of Henry as she was about to go broke as I couldnt give her veggies, anyways... I coud not trigger any scene. Isnt it necessary for her to make a decision between you and Henry to have sex? So can you trigger any scene without the arrival of Henry?
Yes, only after Henry arrives. But don't worry, even if Henry wakes up, as long as he does not become the guard of the Baron, Penny will not develop a relationship with him.

Reactions: indiehindi

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nope, you can only get anal by corruption but no love scene.
I think it’s also because of her character that she changes and reveal her love to you.
Henry is a triggering point, I think before she just wondered about, but never actually tried to really take the big step

Reactions: indiehindi
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes