Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Tell me what you see please. Save 2 is in the village screen grab attached. Save two in just outside and you just have to walk into the village.
Gonna try the save on my phone also to see if it changes there also.
File 1
1639507895530.png
File 2
1639507954134.png

Since I'm playing with 0.4.5.2., I'm going to guess the bug you reported has indeed been successfully fixed by Chyos after receiving a report from a patron about the issue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You said "to get the harem", and then you said "the harem is not in the game", which is contradictory.

That's a good point with not completing Mira's quest before doing Emily's. Then again, completing Mira's quest takes being at a higher level (assuming the player isn't using cheats), so it's a bit unlikely, but it's possible.

They don't all need to be on the love path to get threesome content.

Again, Frisha is not the only one who knows about all three. Emily knows about both Frisha and Mira, since she can have threesomes with MC and either of them. Mira is the only one who doesn't know about Frisha.
The harem is coming in a few or so updates so its not in the game yet but to be able to get it you must follow what I posted about Mira's quest.
(You can start her quest and have her go into the church and 14 or so days later she goes do her stuff below and you don't have to work on her quest until you get high enough, this will block the harem path if you don't do Emily's quest first.)
(((Or is there a harem with both Frisha and Emily corruption path?)))
So having the corruption path for Frisha you get the threesome with Emily but on the love path you don't get it yet.

I do not do corruption in any game I play and can only say how my game is working with that in mind.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
You are more than prepared, I suggest to grind at the outpost measuring time.
Grind there then do Frisia’s quest or Kate’s, I also suggest you to start befriend Tia, she is an amazing companion that will help you in many situations
Should be careful with Tia's path, starting the first save rumah quest at the same time with Mira's initiation process is a complete disaster. I learned it the hard way, you have to be at different places at the same time.

Reactions: serencyon and zARRR

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
ty, I was a little bit confused about in what order to approach the quests from what I've been reading. So I can kinda ignore the order that it's presented in the WT, right?
Thats kinda correct but... Just be careful with the quests that have timer. If there's a timer going on for lets say Mira's initiation or Defend Rumah, you should only focus on that. Mira's initiation has a 2 week timer, first attack on Rumah has 7 days timer, be careful, do not trigger them at once.

Reactions: serencyon

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Yes you can lose content if you follow the walkthrough as it is written.
To get the harem you must do Mira's up to just before she goes into the church then do Emily's quest line along with Frisha's quest line then back to Mira's quest.
All 3 most be on the love path or so it seems to me.
The harem is not in the game yet because it takes all 3 to know of each other for "Harem" tag to be applied.
Only Frisha knows of all 3 but both Emily and Mira only knows of each other.
Its weird that you only get harem if you do it correctly. I think thats not a neccessity. I wonder if you remember that Emily asks you if you're in love with her or just having fun, she asks that on bed. I got that question the second time, with the latest update, she asked me again and I gave the same answer. It seems going back to love route with all three (Mira,Emily,Frisha) is possible regardless of quest priority.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Should be careful with Tia's path, starting the first save rumah quest at the same time with Mira's initiation process is a complete disaster. I learned it the hard way, you have to be at different places at the same time.
Yeah, Mira should be always the last, good starting Penny's, Sabrina's, Gwen's and et cetera.
Only Mira is the real obstacle

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its weird that you only get harem if you do it correctly. I think thats not a neccessity. I wonder if you remember that Emily asks you if you're in love with her or just having fun, she asks that on bed. I got that question the second time, with the latest update, she asked me again and I gave the same answer. It seems going back to love route with all three (Mira,Emily,Frisha) is possible regardless of quest priority.
Chyos included the 2nd prompt exclusevly for this Update as far as I know in order to let Players experience the Bonus scene (Mira, Emily 3-some, which olny triggers in the Harem route)

Reactions: indiehindi

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What are the two new map locations?
I've been the the Orc camp but bouncing around to find another.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Chyos included the 2nd prompt exclusevly for this Update as far as I know in order to let Players experience the Bonus scene (Mira, Emily 3-some, which olny triggers in the Harem route)
Ok great! So I got it right in the beginning, im going for love & harem route.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
What are the two new map locations?
I've been the the Orc camp but bouncing around to find another.
Now there is an open path in the right side of the Orc Outpost and another below. Both paths lead to a big forest area (where you can find Dasan's tent if he escaped). North of this area is the Orc Village "Madrag Kaz".

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
is there/will there be any futa on male content?
We don't know. The only futa content so far is with Sabrina, if she drinks the potion. So far as I know, that's male on futa content...but I'm not into that, so haven't checked it out. But if Sabrina gets an update, I suppose it's possible such content could be added.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Now there is an open path in the right side of the Orc Outpost and another below. Both paths lead to a big forest area (where you can find Dasan's tent if he escaped). North of this area is the Orc Village "Madrag Kaz".
Ok.My bad. I thought that was one map location

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Only the in game cheat for money one time
Could you provide a save file for this? If you do, please put into a zip file, it's easier for me to deal with that way. Also, bear in mind that if, for example, the save is File 5 in your save menu, then the file you should provide is file6 in the save folder, because file1 is the Autosave in the save menu.

Ierukah

Oct 6, 2020
Could you provide a save file for this? If you do, please put into a zip file, it's easier for me to deal with that way. Also, bear in mind that if, for example, the save is File 5 in your save menu, then the file you should provide is file6 in the save folder, because file1 is the Autosave in the save menu.
I think I'll restart and try again, maybe I'm just being stupid and forgot something.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes