anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Mira missing her orgasm image in the new scene, when she cum, it only show the floor.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I know that this update allows us to kill Dasan without Nyra notice, but i have a hunch that if we let him live a bit longer until the expansion of the village finished, we can start having some fun.

I'm not sure how far ahead Chyos has planned for Dasan but if i have to take a guess, once we finished with building the jail cells, which probably lead to the option to capture him as a side quest. Once he's in a cell, if Nyra is corrupted enough we may get the chance to bang her in front of him.

And yes, that sounds very evil... but hey, our MC isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world remember? And so am I. :devilish:

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know that this update allows us to kill Dasan without Nyra notice, but i have a hunch that if we let him live a bit longer until the expansion of the village finished, we can start having some fun.

I'm not sure how far ahead Chyos has planned for Dasan but if i have to take a guess, once we finished with building the jail cells, which probably lead to the option to capture him as a side quest. Once he's in a cell, if Nyra is corrupted enough we may get the chance to bang her in front of him.

And yes, that sounds very evil... but hey, our MC isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world remember? And so am I. :devilish:
There are tons of side characters. You've just met FOUR new characters - 2 new main enemies & 2 new chicks. Why should Chyos waste his time - and our time, too - on a minor character who has served his narrative purpose?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There are tons of side characters. You've just met FOUR new characters - 2 new main enemies & 2 new chicks. Why should Chyos waste his time - and our time, too - on a minor character who has served his narrative purpose?
I didn't say Chyos has to do it right away.

I said it could be an optional side quest, dev can add in if felt like it (or not).

Reactions: ravven_7

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I was just messing around looking at the game file to see if I missed anything, but founded this picture of a future character?
I never seen her before in the game but just wondering if you guys have.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I was just messing around looking at the game file to see if I missed anything, but founded this picture of a future character?
I never seen her before in the game but just wondering if you guys have.
No, I never seen this one before.
She could be Athia the goddess.
Her dress looks something that came from Olympus (Or some other residence of the gods), it’s really elegant and it seems that was torn off.
The breasts are big and voluptuous, so I think she is probably Athia or some other milf, since the name of the file is Ronya.
But maybe I could be wrong and could be some scrapped design, but sure it’s interesting.

Last edited:

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
HHis
No, I never seen this one before.
She could be Athia the goddess.
Her dress looks something that came from Olympus (Or some other residence of the gods), it’s really elegant and it seems that was torn off.
The breasts are big and voluptuous, so I think she is probably Athia or some other milf, since the name of the file is Ronya.
But maybe I could be wrong and could be some scrapped design, but sure it’s interesting.
How to open view picture in game are all encrypted in rpgmvp formats ?

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
can anyone provide me a save of total love route without losing fight and gulark ogre be killed as well as penny corruption and theif cheif love n courrption routes as due to my hard disk failure i lost my save till v4.8

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a love route for Hiba planned or is it just going to be a corruption route for her?

Who beside Kate can we get pregnant?
((I have tried with the 3, Emily and her 2 girls for well over 60 days straight now but not one gets pregnant.))

Fun Fact: Both Emily and Claire were 15 when they got pregnant, according to there age now.
Don't know or remember how old Rick is but if he is 22 then Verena was 15 also.
But look at it MC was 5 when Marcus and MC move to town and after that Mira was born, MC and Rick are childhood friends and Mira is 21 leaving MC at 26-27 years old. (If Rick is older than 22 then Verena is younger than 15 given birth to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: RonnieX and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a love route for Hiba planned or is it just going to be a corruption route for her?

Who beside Kate can we get pregnant?
((I have tried with the 3, Emily and her 2 girls for well over 60 days straight now but not one gets pregnant.))

Fun Fact: Both Emily and Claire were 15 when they got pregnant, according to there age now.
Don't know or remember how old Rick is but if he is 22 then Verena was 15 also.
But look at it MC was 5 when Marcus and MC move to town and after that Mira was born, MC and Rick are childhood friends and Mira is 21 leaving MC at 26-27 years old. (If Rick is older than 22 then Verena is younger than 15 given birth to him.
For now only kate, the next character that can get pregnant is Emily, but that’s for a future poll, and currently it seems there is no plan for Hiba.
Also nice fact

Reactions: JohnSilva123

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Exactly!
Chyos did an amazing job if we find hot Maui.
Sign me in for the next female orcs if they are as good as Maui!
Honestly, even though she's sexier now, I prefer her former self: she was funny and she was a comedic character. Now she's uninteresting.

I think the story needs some funny characters.

Same with Anya: she's sexier, but she looks too slutty, now.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Honestly, even though she's sexier now, I prefer her former self: she was funny and she was a comedic character. Now she's uninteresting.

I think the story needs some funny characters.

Same with Anya: she's sexier, but she looks too slutty, now.
I dunno I find her interesting, but yeah a comedic character it’s certainly needed, O thought it was going to be the courier of Liandra but he literally dies immediately, so for now the only “funny moments” are for me bringing Tia and Lyvia in places where they should not be

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes