Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
It doesn't matter if she's drunk or not, but she has sex in the room with her mom after 2 a.m., if you open it during sleep. Wine has no effect at all. How many times I got her drunk and still at midnight, while mom is awake, she doesn't want to have sex.
Even before version 0.4, when the old saves were still working, then I managed to do it there. Maybe a bug?
I'm not entirely sure I understood what you said here. But I will say that I'm not sure about the drunk thing. I'm not going to go through the effort of testing the drunk thing myself though. If you have a save where all other conditions are met, except Kate has less than 10 corruption, and so I can test the drunk thing, then that would be great. If I can verify the issue, I'll report it in the bugs channel.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder how Chyos got the idea to make this game.
Did he ever say which were his inspirations for making ASS? (A struggle with sin)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, well.

So some people are complaining that this RPG has got random points and random scoring elements.

I guess they never played Dungeons and Dragons, The Lord of the Rings RPG, The Bard's Tale and the Ultima series.

Guys, this is a real RPG game, you know.

It works as a RPG, so you should realize that some quests are more difficult than other quests.

Take that damn walkthrough, read it. Most of all read its damn introduction: you will learn what you'd better pursue first.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
HELP... JULIA...I put the Cumwine in her her room but her corruption level is not going up; How do I monitor the room to see she consum the wine?
This is not the way you're supposed to raise her corruption. Once again, we have another player who is struggling with the walkthrough. :cry:

jed999

May 26, 2021
Not to Complain, any walthrough is better than none but you did ask so here goes.

Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Mira up until reading 2
Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)
Bianca to learn lockpicking
John to learn forging

I did these as directed, then I was unsure of what to do, so I traveled and talked to everyone I could which opened 12 quests and set off time sensitive events. Before I could get enough copper to make a stove Mia was already doing her Ritual in the inner Sanctum, as an example.

I tried to mine copper and/or pick up dropped swords but quickly realized I needed to level up to beat the Orc Pairs.
I did never reach a point where anyone would assist, not pushing the Tree over to get to the bandits hideout or fighting Orcs.
None of this was addressed in the Walkthrough.

I've started over, something I usually do not do. I f I get stuck again, I'll likely move on.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Walkthrough Issue #2
If you follow the guide, the first Character Quest is "Frisha's Date With Dave", it is unavoidable because it is triggered when you enter Emily's house. That Quest states "

" secret entry. Once there you need a torch to continue. This can be found in the MC's house. (Either visit the mayor and pay 20 gold or if you started Bianca's quest you can open the door with lockpicking after midnight"

No way you'd have 20 gold unless you cheated, and Bianca's Quest requires the pirate costume which is in a different Quest altogether. This continues as you get farther and farther behind any timed event.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Not to Complain, any walthrough is better than none but you did ask so here goes.

Mira up until reading 2
John to learn forging

I did these as directed, then I was unsure of what to do, so I traveled and talked to everyone I could which opened 12 quests and set off time sensitive events. Before I could get enough copper to make a stove Mia was already doing her Ritual in the inner Sanctum, as an example.

I tried to mine copper and/or pick up dropped swords but quickly realized I needed to level up to beat the Orc Pairs.
I did never reach a point where anyone would assist, not pushing the Tree over to get to the bandits hideout or fighting Orcs.

I've started over, something I usually do not do. I f I get stuck again, I'll likely move on.
Ah yes, the time sensitive events. There are a couple of those. Well, some things can play out differently if she gets starting her ritual first, but you shouldn't get locked out of all her content that way. Also, this is actually mentioned in the walkthrough if you read far enough into her part of the walkthrough.

Learning to need to level up sounds like that's how the game should work.

For assistance, the early one is Tia, and then later Lyvia. You don't actually need Tia to push over the tree though, as long as you pass the Strength test; this can be helped by adding Talent points to your Strength talent. If I recall correctly, this should be clear when you try to push the tree, and already knowing how Talents work from the tutorial. Fighting orcs also doesn't necessarily require help either, as you can continue to level up doing different quests and fighting basic enemies (quest logs show what level you should be at to try a given quest). But of course it would be good to have Tia in your party.

Honestly, I don't think restarting was necessary for you to do, which it seems was mainly motivated by the Mira timed event, which again doesn't lock you out of her content anyway; you'll just have to wait a while before you can get her.

I get that you're a bit frustrated that the game didn't seem like a smooth ride and the walkthrough didn't tell you step by step what to do, but this game is largely a sandbox and you were given the tools you needed. There's nothing you mentioned which seems like you just didn't know what to do next, only that things happened you didn't want to happen or that you wish were easier. Maybe it would be good if you made careful saves along the way in case you want to go back to a previous point. Also keep in mind the daily autosave for such times, if you don't need to go too far back.

I'll throw a suggestion about mentioning in the walkthrough that Tia and Lyvia can join the MC's party as fighting members, but again, it's not really necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: long73 and zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Walkthrough Issue #2
If you follow the guide, the first Character Quest is "Frisha's Date With Dave", it is unavoidable because it is triggered when you enter Emily's house. That Quest states "

" secret entry. Once there you need a torch to continue. This can be found in the MC's house. (Either visit the mayor and pay 20 gold or if you started Bianca's quest you can open the door with lockpicking after midnight"

No way you'd have 20 gold unless you cheated, and Bianca's Quest requires the pirate costume which is in a different Quest altogether. This continues as you get farther and farther behind any timed event.
You said guide, but that is not the walkthrough you are talking about, it is the Quest Log. I'll admit the Quest Log could be better. But don't think that you should go through the quests in the order that they show up in the Quest Log. It's better to look at the suggested level of a quest, and then see if you can do it. If not, just move on for now.

Frisha's date with Dave will just keep going until you do something about it, so there isn't really a need to worry about it until you want to do something about it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone will be mega heroes for v.0.4.5.0 please
have link for download v0.4.5 yet guys ?
we need a hero for mega or torrent
Damn, still no v0.4.5, looks like i'll have to use Patreon to get it. But when i do, i wont upload it here. BHAHAHAA
When a new update comes out this is not the thread to ask for it.

Please go here and do your request: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Mira up until reading 2
John to learn forging

The best thing for new players to do is level up without starting quests building your strength and hunting skills gathering resources. (That is for regular quest, must do the intro quests to get the game started.)
((I learn this very early in this game.))
I no longer start quest until I hit level 10 putting 3 into strength and hunting.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I'm not entirely sure I understood what you said here. But I will say that I'm not sure about the drunk thing. I'm not going to go through the effort of testing the drunk thing myself though. If you have a save where all other conditions are met, except Kate has less than 10 corruption, and so I can test the drunk thing, then that would be great. If I can verify the issue, I'll report it in the bugs channel.
Here is my last save file.

Hmm, there is no bug here. You need to raise alignment to at least 53. They wrote to me in the comments. It's not written in Walkthrough.

Last edited:

jed999

May 26, 2021
You said guide, but that is not the walkthrough you are talking about, it is the Quest Log. I'll admit the Quest Log could be better. But don't think that you should go through the quests in the order that they show up in the Quest Log. It's better to look at the suggested level of a quest, and then see if you can do it. If not, just move on for now.

Frisha's date with Dave will just keep going until you do something about it, so there isn't really a need to worry about it until you want to do something about it.

Yea, Mira's in the Santum, and I need a evil corpse, so every Quest I'm on is on hold and/or unreachable from here.
When I try to follow the guide, I start 12 more quests without finishing a single one.

Every suggestion that is made is unattainable without cheating, why is that a dirty secret ?.
You MAY have less people complaining about the guide and eventualy quitting the game if the suggestions were less smug and more honest.

This game just may be for the few (Patreons), and not the many, which would explain why it is not so well known.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes