a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There's one ring I remember, not sure if it was called Vexx's, but you can find hidden in the field where you can plant and grow crops for Penny. Just clear the field and you'll find the ring. I think there's a big rock on that particular square where the ring is hidden.
That ring is called something like Jadaar or something like that and not the Vexx one, I have not found the Vexx one yet.
Is there any way to see the MC corruption Level?
Once it changes or later in the game you can see it on the screen. Untitled.jpg
How to get Raisha to have sex by the fire? I didn't find her walkthrough in the folder in the walkthroughs, isn't it? This I mean how to seduce Naira, the former wife of the leader. I did not kill her son, he ran away somewhere. We need to take three people around the fire, so that later the dialogue with Naira will open, but who?
For Naira you need to talk to her and get her to cook for you at the fire and just ask for more and she will start by giving the MC a BJ, I have not progress past this point yet but it may move on to more.

As for Raisha I did not know you can fuck her at the fire, I can fuck her in the chieftain house only when Tia is not in the village.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
How to sleep with Kate and Claire at once? After the passage, he did as it is written, I gave Kate wine before going to bed, but she refuses to have sex, because her mother is in the next room. I've had sex with her many times in a separate room, but I don't want to be in a room with my mother. I went through the quest chain with them, built a cart, bought a horse.
1638813602938.png

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
How to sleep with Kate and Claire at once? After the passage, he did as it is written, I gave Kate wine before going to bed, but she refuses to have sex, because her mother is in the next room. I've had sex with her many times in a separate room, but I don't want to be in a room with my mother. I went through the quest chain with them, built a cart, bought a horse.
View attachment 1533152
i think Kates corruption needs to be at same 40/40 for duo sex thing.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 1533152
Don't Give kate Wine Stay in her room & have sex Clare will watch them, kate will ask for one more time agree & Clare will Join .

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
HELP .. I am stuck on Witchcraft Puzzel #3 ,, The Walkthrough points out the moves but not the location. "The balls have to stay on the highlighted " Which is the hilighted SPOT? please assist

Jan 19, 2021
HELP .. I am stuck on Witchcraft Puzzel #3 ,, The Walkthrough points out the moves but not the location. "The balls have to stay on the highlighted " Which is the hilighted SPOT? please assist
On the right side there are 6 circles rol the balls in to the circles

Jan 19, 2021
Yes the only thing i can find in the walkthrough is that she had sex with goblins too often. I have beaten the goblins how can she have sex with them?

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
When I go to bed with her at 2 a.m., Kate has sex with the main character, but her mom Claire doesn't want to peek? What's wrong?

jed999

May 26, 2021
There is a strength based skill check, but otherwise you can bring Tia along and it will 100% work since you will push the log together.

So without Tia it's a matter of keep trying (burn energy) or go level up and raise your strength, whichever you prefer.
Won't work for me, Tia say "Why would I do that ?".

Any Ideas ?

jed999

May 26, 2021
You can't push the log unless you are on the quest to do so.
I was on the Quest, and followed the guide to get there.
I got past by pure repetition, created a save just before trying to push the tree over and kept on trying.
I'd guess it took about 50~60 tries to push it over.

So far, the game is progressing, but this being an RPGM game, I'm afraid some stuck variable will eventually be more deadly than the entire kingdom of Orcs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was on the Quest, and followed the guide to get there.
I got past by pure repetition, created a save just before trying to push the tree over and kept on trying.
I'd guess it took about 50~60 tries to push it over.

So far, the game is progressing, but this being an RPGM game, I'm afraid some stuck variable will eventually be more deadly than the entire kingdom of Orcs.
I have went through this game 7 times now and never had any problems with it.
I use windows 7 pro, nvidia GTX 980Ti, 32 Gb ram.

(That is other than not able to follow part of the walkthrough as it is written.)

Reactions: Yukihirou

jed999

May 26, 2021
I have went through this game 7 times now and never had any problems with it.
I use windows 7 pro, nvidia GTX 980Ti, 32 Gb ram.

(That is other than not able to follow part of the walkthrough as it is written.)
So far, So good. I like the game so far. Keeping the fingers crossed. I'm thinking/guessing/hoping that it was an issue with the walkthrough.

I'm Using Windows 11, nvidia GTX with16 gig dedicated, I7,with 6 cores @2.66ghz and 32 Gig Ram.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes