Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Guys I have a question about scene between Penny and Henry. In guide it is said that they would cuddle and have sex in 10pm every two days but in my case she is praying it this time. It is a bug? Somhow I softlocked it? And no there’s no anestethic in Henry water. Anyone had a same problem?
It sounds like you've missed a step somewhere. Have you heard the conversation between Dave and Henry?

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Lyvia fails to appear on map when asked to join in this version - has nobody else had this problem?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Before I download this I have to know, is the Verena route a thing yet? Its been a while since I last played this game, she's the character i've wanted most to be worked on cuz I really want to see her go from pure hate for you to pure love/lust for you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Before I download this I have to know, is the Verena route a thing yet? Its been a while since I last played this game, she's the character i've wanted most to be worked on cuz I really want to see her go from pure hate for you to pure love/lust for you
yep there it’s a thing

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Taikh

May 16, 2020
I haven't played for a while, I downloaded the latest version this morning and remembered how fun this game is
Happier now that you've released another update

Thanks for the wonderful game

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Please, would anyone upload full save until last version non ntr path? I cleaned my hard rive and I dread grinding through this game again.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody share full save before this update please my save is totaly brokem because of system error and dont want to start from begining please

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Guys please can somebody share full save before this update please my save is totaly brokem because of system error and dont want to start from begining please
I have everthing but NTR on and I wasnt the first one by most of the woman

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Fuck. I hate ntr I paly full game where no ntr dont like to shared my women with others. But really thannks. Hope soembody else that have not ntr save gonna be able to share it
As I've already pointed out to somebody else more than once, I've been playing this game with ntr mode on and no one has ever touched my women except me.

You no-ntr obsessed guys never cease to amaze me.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes