ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
new update already came out ill be waiting for it here :D its one of the most amazing games ever played, has a nice story tons of characters and also a lot of content also story evolves with each decition and that just amazing diferent outcomes based on your choises, even if you are a new player this is one you cant miss.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
new update already came out ill be waiting for it here :D its one of the most amazing games ever played, has a nice story tons of characters and also a lot of content also story evolves with each decition and that just amazing diferent outcomes based on your choises, even if you are a new player this is one you cant miss.
Well, to tell you the truth you don't need to wait here. The Author releases a free public version at the end of each month on his Patreon.

I think he hasn't updated the public version yet because last update is still an unfinished test version (test version = bugs).

Please guys, just wait and don't upload the latest update here for the time being, 'cause I don't wanna read another flood of dudes weeping and sniffling and pouting that the quest is bugged.

Test version means test version, forchrissake. :rolleyes:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Personally I am content in waiting for the patreons to find all the bugs first before I get to play :)
no rush

Reactions: Clown.34

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Personally I am content in waiting for the patreons to find all the bugs first before I get to play :)
no rush
I personally tend to wait even longer for a a few releases before retrying the game. Never really been a fan of playing as soon as the next update is done as the new stuff can usually get done pretty quick. Prefer to wait for a bit so there's a stack of new stuff to do and that's kinda how I feel about most of the games here (unless it's a massive single update, which most games rarely do that).

Reactions: mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
They show up in front of the castle from time to time when you skip turn on the map.
(Same place you buy stuff for your Van Guard.)
At first you don't or can not buy them but later after unlocking more and more options is when they start to show up to buy.
Uuh A1fox3, I guess you confused the game again

Reactions: a1fox3 and Clown.34

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Guys I have a question about scene between Penny and Henry. In guide it is said that they would cuddle and have sex in 10pm every two days but in my case she is praying it this time. It is a bug? Somhow I softlocked it? And no there’s no anestethic in Henry water. Anyone had a same problem?

Dec 4, 2021
Guys I have a question about scene between Penny and Henry. In guide it is said that they would cuddle and have sex in 10pm every two days but in my case she is praying it this time. It is a bug? Somhow I softlocked it? And no there’s no anestethic in Henry water. Anyone had a same problem?
yeah they don't do anything for me either. she gets fucked by the sales guy, but they just sleep together.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
You need to wait till 10:30-10:40 and they'll begin to have sex

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
You need to have sex with her first then she will fuck henry..

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes