Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Well I played way too much over time, but thanks to that I can now confirm that you can in fact have more than 999 gold hahah. Up to 1006 now :)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
To be fair his parents were fucked up before our intervention.
I am only sorry that Roderick also managed to drag Arianna into his mess... not so sorry that thanks to that we finally changed our relationship with her to an adult one though :sneaky:
Verena being an agressive sub, Roderick being just a sub and than also a cursed member of a cult.
We only tore down all the facades they had build over the years which already crackled and threatened to bury them all
Well the MC did do the final nudge as you mentioned to an already semi-broken family but even so without that nudge they might have kept that way forever with Rick always blissfully unaware.

But to be honest we can be quite the douche to our "best friend"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well the MC did do the final nudge as you mentioned to an already semi-broken family but even so without that nudge they might have kept that way forever with Rick always blissfully unaware.

But to be honest we can be quite the douche to our "best friend"

Well I'll agree that we cucked him good, but his family was at the brink of destruction anyway.... without our intervention Arianna would be a werewolf like her father and the cult would have started to take power in Arenfield by makeing everyone either a member and or a Werewolf.
Roderick probably couldn't keep his nature and involvement with the Cult hidden for much longer anyway... atleast the MC cleans up after him and gets the messy situation under control... I mean Roderick even thanks us for stealing his Wife giving him a chance at a new romance... likely after moving to Kirlic with Rick

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well I'll agree that we cucked him good, but his family was at the brink of destruction anyway.... without our intervention Arianna would be a werewolf like her father and the cult would have started to take power in Arenfield by makeing everyone either a member and or a Werewolf.
Roderick probably couldn't keep his nature and involvement with the Cult hidden for much longer anyway... atleast the MC cleans up after him and gets the messy situation under control... I mean Roderick even thanks us for stealing his Wife giving him a chance at a new romance... likely after moving to Kirlic with Rick
Yeah I am not saying the MC did bad for the most part since the family was probably gonna break anyway, except for with Kate that was just plain stabbing Rick in the back. Especially with the "mom" the MC seemingly did good since her not getting plowed and getting it the way she wanted it made her hella cranky. So both of them were unhappy in the marriage.

At the same time though how it went down however is kinda like as if your best friend goes and promises your dad to help with his marriage only to then drug him and cuck him out of the mom and then the dad realizes that he'll be happier without your mom. Not sure how I would feel at that point even if it turned out for the "best". Would be even worse if Rick had asked the MC for help with Kate cause she's such a freak only to get Kate stolen and then go dang I guess I'll be happier with a more normal women... oh wait there are no other women left in town....

But on his family yeah the outcome is seemingly for the "better" and chances are that the whole family would have been in trouble or broken anyway. Though for now it's pretty much a shitty situation either way. I mean the whole premise is that the King is overtaxing everyone and at the same time keeps recruiting the men (though you can pay a hefty fee to dodge the recruitments). So the people are slowly dying and then a demon worshiping cult pops up with who knows what agenda outside of breaking the seals that imprisons the demons and seemingly wanting to overthrow the nobles/the king.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
The game seems great, I will just so i can avoid having to replay so much/so many times. and get bored of it. Sadly have to wait until like 10 more main updates or something like that. Just so it will feel like almost a new game hehe. So give or take in 0.50+ or early 0.60, I should return by then to play it! The amount of adult content is amazing I think, however, I see that more updates in between playing mean more fun in total. :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I am not saying the MC did bad for the most part since the family was probably gonna break anyway, except for with Kate that was just plain stabbing Rick in the back. Especially with the "mom" the MC seemingly did good since her not getting plowed and getting it the way she wanted it made her hella cranky. So both of them were unhappy in the marriage.

At the same time though how it went down however is kinda like as if your best friend goes and promises your dad to help with his marriage only to then drug him and cuck him out of the mom and then the dad realizes that he'll be happier without your mom. Not sure how I would feel at that point even if it turned out for the "best". Would be even worse if Rick had asked the MC for help with Kate cause she's such a freak only to get Kate stolen and then go dang I guess I'll be happier with a more normal women... oh wait there are no other women left in town....

But on his family yeah the outcome is seemingly for the "better" and chances are that the whole family would have been in trouble or broken anyway. Though for now it's pretty much a shitty situation either way. I mean the whole premise is that the King is overtaxing everyone and at the same time keeps recruiting the men (though you can pay a hefty fee to dodge the recruitments). So the people are slowly dying and then a demon worshiping cult pops up with who knows what agenda outside of breaking the seals that imprisons the demons and seemingly wanting to overthrow the nobles/the king.
You forgot the Orcs that are pushing south trying to crush any resistance on their way and The dark Elves leaving their hiding places deep under the Earth in order to wage war on the Overworld.
Oh and a Bandit Lord that has illusions of grandeur thinking he'll be a Bandit King soon
The story is pretty much us being between a Rock and a Hard place as they say.
And that leaves the struggle of the Gods out of it all as there are far to many unknown factors right now to actually make sense of that.

Reactions: ixcez

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Chyos; One of the top developers and I can rate this game as Number ONE, Not only for a remarkable game but the constant updates . Second to none, You are doing great & thank you my friend

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Who is Athia?
She is related to Gwen, the witch that made your cock bigger in the prologue. You will know more after you progress her story. Her appereance was based on Christina Hendricks, I can post a screenshoot later.

About the carpenter's family, Rick is your friend, but you fuck his mom, his sister, and his crush! Talking about breaking the bro code. I don't want to play as a nice guy all the time though. And we didn't force any of them.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Replayed the game and for once I did Arianna's quest when I was pretty overleveled, quest has it recommended as lvl 10+ but I was lvl 30ish. The place turned out to be quite the lvl fest if you wanted to and didn't wanna cheat since the enemies respawn constantly and once you get to lvl 25ish I believe you can just auto battle the enemies and then loose to the prophet and just repeat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Replayed the game and for once I did Arianna's quest when I was pretty overleveled, quest has it recommended as lvl 10+ but I was lvl 30ish. The place turned out to be quite the lvl fest if you wanted to and didn't wanna cheat since the enemies respawn constantly and once you get to lvl 25ish I believe you can just auto battle the enemies and then loose to the prophet and just repeat.

LAter dureing Arianna's Quest you'll learn that you'll eventually have to infiltrate the Cult via this outpost and build your rank until you can enter the main Covenent in Arenfield.
Roderick tells us that their leaders are in league with Demons and can tell wether a Person is a member of the Cult or not.
The Dawn Bringer can be used by the Guard Captain, yet an Upgrade by purifieng the sword is not yet included.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
LAter dureing Arianna's Quest you'll learn that you'll eventually have to infiltrate the Cult via this outpost and build your rank until you can enter the main Covenent in Arenfield.
Roderick tells us that their leaders are in league with Demons and can tell wether a Person is a member of the Cult or not.
The Dawn Bringer can be used by the Guard Captain, yet an Upgrade by purifieng the sword is not yet included.
Ah yeah I know all of that, it was just the prophet part and the sword he dropped I had no clue about.

I did find it funny however that Verena reacts and seemingly have different lines depending on if you've taken Kate and had sex with Claire so she could see it. Since I don't remember her having lines mentioning Kate, Claire and Emily and then go I bet your sleeping with every woman in town aren't you! Think I had just done kate the last time I did this part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes