Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah yeah I know all of that, it was just the prophet part and the sword he dropped I had no clue about.

I did find it funny however that Verena reacts and seemingly have different lines depending on if you've taken Kate and had sex with Claire so she could see it. Since I don't remember her having lines mentioning Kate, Claire and Emily and then go I bet your sleeping with every woman in town aren't you! Think I had just done kate the last time I did this part.
Well she knows about you and Claire and than she learns about you and her daugther... she is only pissed at your polygamic ways... or maybe envious that her daugther found herself such a dom stud.
She doesn't know about our relationship with Emily and her daugthers, but Emily has the reputation of being a whore for all the relationships and children she had... and we frequently visit her place

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I know there is Emily, but wasn’t she low?
Emily may be on the horizon but that’s a slowww horizon
I did some strong maths.

1 - Anya (415 + more or less 100 new votes rn = 515)
2 - The Queen (209 + more or less 140 new votes rn = 349)
3 - Lyvia (154 + more or less 36 new votes rn = 190)
4 - Mira (81 + more or less 27 new votes rn = 108)
5 - Tia (recently added + more or less 81 new votes rn = 81)
6 - Emily (26 + more or less 40 new votes rn = 66)
7 - Melissa (30 + more or less 18 new votes rn = 48)
8 - Penny (26 + more or less 9 new votes rn = 35)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know there is Emily, but wasn’t she low?
Emily may be on the horizon but that’s a slowww horizon
Sadly she is, personally she became my main WAIFU in Arenfield.
Vissually she is inferior to Claire but her whole story and Character made her win my heart.
Still she is the next girl whith an announcement of pregnancy and hencefor is "on the horizon" atleast.
Verena was a bridge Character, closer to Claire vissually and the Charakter closer to Emily... she just kinda fell to easily for my taste

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sadly she is, personally she became my main WAIFU in Arenfield.
Vissually she is inferior to Claire but her whole story and Character made her win my heart.
Still she is the next girl whith an announcement of pregnancy and hencefor is "on the horizon" atleast.
Verena was a bridge Character, closer to Claire vissually and the Charakter closer to Emily... she just kinda fell to easily for my taste
I can see her being your main waifu of Arenfield, she is such a strong character

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I did some strong maths.

So she is not as in the horizon as I thought, thanks anyways Wolf

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Well since nobody mentioning me i assume the town lag still there right? I guess i'm asking the obvious thing no one need to answer.
Thx.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well since nobody mentioning me i assume the town lag still there right? I guess i'm asking the obvious thing no one need to answer.
Thx.
Not really no, Chyos made some adjustements to significantly reduce lag, for me that worked wonders, there are times with many NPC moveing around that still cause some lag still nothing as bad as before and most of the time it's even fluent.
it might also depend on what month you are ingame.
dureing October the City map has 2 overlays, one being snow and second being the Pumpkins

Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I did some strong maths.

I hope Lucius starts selling condoms soon! :D

• Haha

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
So she is not as in the horizon as I thought, thanks anyways Wolf
The patrons seem to prioritize characters that have zero or little content (Ophilia, now Anya & The Queen way ahead). I don't get why Melissa is so low though. And of course, Tia is going up pretty fast.

Edit: And I like Penny... her love route is so nice...

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The patrons seem to prioritize characters that have zero or little content (Ophilia, now Anya & The Queen way ahead). I don't get why Melissa is so low though. And of course, Tia is going up pretty fast.

Edit: And I like Penny... her love route is so nice...
It’s weird for Penny she is a nice character, did the patrons hate the farm gameplay?
Melissa instead… could it be the haircut?
Or I don’t know she seemed solid like all characters as always, no clue

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It’s weird for Penny she is a nice character, did the patrons hate the farm gameplay?
Melissa instead… could it be the haircut?
Or I don’t know she seemed solid like all characters as always, no clue
Penny is a bit chubby, so it might be that.... others might say bootylicsious though.
Melissa promisses us a treasure... maybe some legendary Weapons... take your gues

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
We no needs Lucius and his potions we needs more and more babies.:love::love::love:
They come with colic, smelly nappies and sleepless nights and when they get bigger will cost you an arm and leg.
Then bigger still, they bring home weirder yokes than the cat brings in. (Mind you some of their smokes are.....Interesting)
Been there, done that, gimme the potion.
This is a lol by the way
:):p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes