Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Penny is a bit chubby, so it might be that.... others might say bootylicsious though.
Melissa promisses us a treasure... maybe some legendary Weapons... take your gues
Man, you know what treasure a girl might promise you. It's NOT a weapon - hint: 6 letters word starting with V ;)

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Man, you know what treasure a girl might promise you. It's NOT a weapon - hint: 6 letters word starting with V ;)
considering that she is literally working on desciphering a treasure map and is hungry for Gold I think we can be confident that she means a literal treasure... doesn't mean that it'll turn out that the treasure was raided before and we get that figurative treasure instead.... Win, win situation anyway I'd say

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
The patrons seem to prioritize characters that have zero or little content (Ophilia, now Anya & The Queen way ahead). I don't get why Melissa is so low though. And of course, Tia is going up pretty fast.

Edit: And I like Penny... her love route is so nice...
I believe it also has a bit to do with what content is tied to which character.

Like at the moment a lot of the characters in the poll are tied to seemingly new areas I would assume while Anya and the Queen's visit are set in Arenfield. I also understand it that Anya has been slowly building up her votes. But yeah I also agree that it is nice to have all characters have a little bit of content at least and I do believe Anya for instance has just been a place holder NPC so far for quite some time now. The queen however will be a new character and I don't really know why everyone wants her content outside of I don't know stealing her from King Eric or just being able to say the MC plowed a Queen :D

Does anyone know which route has the most content the corruption or love route?
If your talking about for the whole game then both routes have similar content, since for the most part your able to go the love route first and then corrupt them to unlock the corrupted parts. Though if you go for corruption route from the start it almost always opens up some content where the girls have sex with other men which the love route almost never has. Unless in some cases where you push for it or well you messed up.

If your asking about the Athia/Isha part then if you ally with Isha you get some bonus Isha content and then pretty much all Athia content for now with some differences. While if you go Athia you get Athia content but don't get the extra Isha content.

On a side note after trying out the new content I had some thoughts on mainly if you ally with Isha. (spoilers ahead)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
all routes have equal content as Chyos works on whole Characters includeing each route

I believe it also has a bit to do with what content is tied to which character.

Like at the moment a lot of the characters in the poll are tied to seemingly new areas I would assume while Anya and the Queen's visit are set in Arenfield. I also understand it that Anya has been slowly building up her votes. But yeah I also agree that it is nice to have all characters have a little bit of content at least and I do believe Anya for instance has just been a place holder NPC so far for quite some time now. The queen however will be a new character and I don't really know why everyone wants her content outside of I don't know stealing her from King Eric or just being able to say the MC plowed a Queen :D
Previously there was a bidder war and people that would have normally have voted for Anya were convinced to vote for Gwen/Isha as in return the normal Gwen/Isha voteers would vote for Anya next

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Nothing stops you from raising affection and corruption at the same time, and I think you are meant to do that. In some characters, corruption higher than affection might change the dialogue that you get (Frisha, Imawyn). Neglecting corruption will lock some scenes from you. Imawyn is the most notable example. You have to choose between seeing her love dialogue or seeing her corruption sex scenes. Read the walkthrough.

is there a walkthrough?
Yes...?

• Haha

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is the maid route bugged? Or you really can't do midnight visit with Althia when you do the 1s route?

It works fine in the 2h route.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nothing stops you from raising affection and corruption at the same time, and I think you are meant to do that. In some characters, corruption higher than affection might change the dialogue that you get (Frisha, Imawyn). Neglecting corruption will lock some scenes from you. Imawyn is the most notable example. You have to choose between seeing her love dialogue or seeing her corruption sex scenes. Read the walkthrough.
Some characters like Imawyn or the noble daugther have actual Corruption routes.
Normally you only have Love and NTR for the girls, yet there those that have a dedicated corruption route aswell.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
They come with colic, smelly nappies and sleepless nights and when they get bigger will cost you an arm and leg.
Then bigger still, they bring home weirder yokes than the cat brings in. (Mind you some of their smokes are.....Interesting)
Been there, done that, gimme the potion.
This is a lol by the way
:):p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well yeah.
But the MC isn't arround too much anyway, doing important stuff all arround :LOL:
And i see them as cheap labourers, we need more farmhands, even more so if we can get back the farmland for Penny, miners, Tia could some help with woodcutting , we don't have hunters anymore and the Merc company needs more fighters, as for the daughters...well let's say Daddy always needs some loving...as u see we need a lot of children, just need a potion to let them growing up faster. :whistle:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Guys you know the dark-skinned female camp the mc gets after he kicked some butts... why not give her some 'drinks' get her corrupted and take that barons-daughter to said place later and later move all girls from all places to a single Mansion with no other males around? imagine like 50 or more girls in one big mansion for your pleasure's only milords! ;)

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Nope.

No idea.

Hell no.

Rhetorical question number 1: did you edit your save?

Rhetorical question number 2: did you raise Verena's love/corruption points using the cheatbook?
A1: no i didn't edit my save, i'm using the one i had in previous builds ( jumped from 4.6.0 to 4.8.0 maybe it's that?)
A2: i had the love/corruption like i ended in 4.6.0 around L15/C6 and it wans't triggering the scene, after that (and had a save) i raise it with the book just see if it was a problem with the affection, but still nothing

it can be a problem bc i'm using another build save?, i'm gonna restart the game anyways but if anyone can answer this so i can prevent this in the future i would be appreciated

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Not really no, Chyos made some adjustements to significantly reduce lag, for me that worked wonders, there are times with many NPC moveing around that still cause some lag still nothing as bad as before and most of the time it's even fluent.
it might also depend on what month you are ingame.
dureing October the City map has 2 overlays, one being snow and second being the Pumpkins
Really? Time to try again then, thx4info bros. :HideThePain:

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
From the walkthrough i have to get a book for Athia from Gwens house but i only get a message which goes like "so many books. but she will notice it if one goes missing"

Am doing something wrong?

Reactions: Budman 1959
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes