chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
bueno.. pregunto que ruta seguir la gwen o la ista?
salva y usa las 2, ami me da lo mismo yo me acuesto con todas. Van a borrar esto porque debes ponerlo en ingles, pero yo lo voy a traducir haber si lo dejan sino mandame un mensaje privado

Guy asked what route should I take Gwen or ista, I answered save and do them both as of me I don't care just playing to bang them all. Also told him to send me private incase they delete his post

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Reactions: valley57

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Told him in spanish and if they delete his post to send me private. Some people don't speak english I try help them as much I can.
I don't speak Spanish and use google translate to make my post.
That's all he needs to do also and we will be good to go.

Reactions: chicho1958

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
You know, this official release of ASWS is already compressed. Chyos said that he might release the original version someday. Will probably murder your HD.

Reactions: Honamyzer

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello to everyone , very nice story and also who made this program , this update A Struggle With Sin 0.4.8.0 is not next its same the one before that no new map its only fuck around ? tell me please what to do ? thank you so much for answer

Reactions: chicho1958

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
hello to everyone , very nice story and also who made this program , this update A Struggle With Sin 0.4.8.0 is not next its same the one before that no new map its only fuck around ? tell me please what to do ? thank you so much for answer
No new map, it's house renovation and Athia's content.

GoodyWoody

Feb 20, 2018
Kate's quest is bugged for me. When I wake up and hear her talking to Thomas and I go to see them they just immediately leave and I'm not supposed to be there.

Reactions: kopos

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kate's quest is bugged for me. When I wake up and hear her talking to Thomas and I go to see them they just immediately leave and I'm not supposed to be there.
If that happens ou either didn't play the serving mini game with her or already told Thomas to leave her alone because she is your girl

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes